Sleeping outside Part:Future 2

The secrets between you and me

° Okay… it’s getting annoying! Why won’t I wake up?! °

You see yourself again, this time, she is standing in front of Baek Hyuns bed. Somehow, she looks different from before, different from you but it is you! Everyone in the room is sleeping and she goes to Baek Hyun and says, “Goodbye Baek Hyun… I hope you’ll find someone different then me… and that you’ll love her just as you loved me…

♪ Goodbye my lover.

Goodbye my friend.

 You have been the one

You have been the one for me.♪

Live happily for me… because I’ll watch you from faraway until I can control myself… Hope you will have forgotten about me until then…” A tear falls down and again she starts to sing that part… somehow, you understand her sadness… and you start to cry too. The door opens and someone says that it’s time to go. She stands up, kisses him on the lips and whispers, “Live well without me.”

As the door closed, she sits down, hugs her knees and starts to cry. You can hear her heart break, literally. It’s hard to see you like this. Standing next to you, you can’t tell how long it was until someone says, “We really need to go now. I know how hard it is and I don’t want you to leave either but she won’t wait that long!”

“Why…?”

“What do you mean?”

“Why do I need to leave you? Why do I need to go far away from my family? This isn’t fair!”

“I know _______-a,” he takes a step closer to her and you see that it’s Luhan. He helps her to get up and hugs her, “I know how much you suffer because of this but remember: You promised me and Lay that you’ll come back for sure, so try to get used to everything as quick as you can and come back to us,” He wipes away her tears and kisses her forehead, “Let’s go.” As they left the dorm, everything goes black again.

 

 

Guys if you have time would you mind to answer this Question?

 Your KPbyJL