The decision

The secrets between you and me

Your smartphone rings as soon as you start to fall asleep.

“Eobseoyo?” You are answering in a sleepy voice.

“Oh… did I woke you up?” it is ‘the boy loved his coffee’.

“Ne… how was your rest day?”

“Tiring… but thanks to your song it got better.”

Slowly you are waking up… HE calls you… which means you are going to try the trainee life…

“*Mumbling* Thanks to you, my next month is decided… *normal voice* Why did you call?”

“… To tell the truth… I wanted to hear your voice before sleeping… and maybe even you singing…”

You are blushing! ° Why so cute? °

“I am sorry but I am too tired to sing something for you… *Yawn* instead could you sing something for me?” You are saying this in your cutest voice.

“I could try but… I have a sore throat… but if you ask me so cute then I’ll try! What do you want to hear?”

“You can sing anything you want to sing. I’ll listen to anything.”

“Okay, how about this? […] Open arms~…”

“Wow… you have a wonderful voice… but I heard it somewhere…”

“Oh… really?” He sounds nervous.

“Yes… in a boy group… EXO? Could it be that you are a part of them?”

“No… it could be that I have a similar voice as one of them but no.”

“Hm… still: you have a wonderful voice! I wish I had recorded it… stupid me!”

“Haha Hahaha.. I’ll sing again for you so that you don’t need to record anything! Good night, ______-a! Jalja (Sleep well)!”

“Really? That would be awesome! Next time I’ll sing for you, okay? Ne~, jalja!”

You hang up. However, you can’t sleep now! Every time you want to sleep, HE pops up in your mind, HE and his voice. This amazing voice is giving you shiver over your spine. It’s unbelievable that a single voice could be so touching!

° WOW… this voice… I could listen to this voice the whole day… ° You look at your smartphone and see that you have a good connection now. While googling ‘EXO’ you find a gif of one member of EXO

You never imagined that a picture could make your heart beat faster because there is a picture, which is jumping into your eye

° How could this picture look so good and sad at the same time? Who is the boy on this picture… ° You look for similar pictures and you find out that his name is Byun Baek-hyun. He is a vocalist of EXO. On YouTube, you are looking for some parts he sung in the albums…

° Baek-hyun has the same voice as HIM… how could it be that they have the same voice? But he sung for me on the phone that means that his voice sounds in reality different… or? *Sigh* I am confused! I really need to go to sleep! ° And your day ends here.

                                                             

 

  [The End]

 

 

 

 

 

 


Authors note:

It’s to short, isn’t it? … You’ve been waiting the whole day just for this short chapter…

Joke! Let’s go on ^^ :


You open your eyes and see that you’ve got a SMS:

 

Morning _____-a! I hope you slept well. I have if you wanted to know that… I’ll call you later! I need to work now! It’s going to be a LONG day… Your boy who loves your voice.

 

For no reason you are starting to smile. He is kind of cute… and carrying… what would happen if you see him in person? Suddenly your telephone is ringing.

“Eobseoyo?”

“______-ssi?”

“Ne, that’s me… what’s wrong?”

“Here is the street-scout. Are you going to visit the company today?”

“… Yes… Why are you asking?”

“Okay, then you’ll be picked up by your house at 10 am. Be ready and outside at this time.”

“Yes, I understand… I am also going to answer your question today.”

“Alright. Then I am going to pick you up at the company. See you later. BEEP BEEP…”

You are sighing because you have just an hour to dress up…

 

[One Hour Later]

 

You decided to wear this outfit  and now you are standing in front of your house. A expensive looking car is driving by and stops next to you. The driver is getting out of the car.

“Are you ______-ssi?”

“Ne~ that’s me.”

He runs to the other side of the car to open the door.

“_____-ssi, I am from SME and your driver for today. Please take a seat.”

Surprised you do as he told you to do. The car is expensive looking even inside…

° Why do they pick me up? I could also go to the company… it would be quicker… ° But as you get to the company after one hour you see why… It would have been hard to get through this crowd of fans. However, for a car, it is easier and fans are trying to get a glimpse of the one sitting inside the car.

“Why are they here?”

“Oh… a boy-group will be arriving soon…”

You couldn’t understand why fans would try so hard just for a glimpse… The car stops with your backdoor to the entrance so that the fans wouldn’t see your face. The door of the company opens and the street-scout is coming in your direction.

“_____-ssi! I hope you had a good drive because today will become a busy one.”

He is right! The rest of the day you spent by visiting the different sections and watching the idols at their training. The day ends and you’ve a request:

“Could I use one tone studio? I want to record a song for my parents…”

“If it isn’t used then you might do so. I have no problem with it. Wait, I’ll call the studio.” The scout turns around and doesn’t see the tear falling down. Of course, he wouldn’t know that your parents are dead…

“_____-ssi? Is that you?” A familiar voice is calling you. You turn around and see…

You: “Kim-ssi! So you really are a part of EXO?”

Kim/Chen: “How did you know? Why are you here?”

You: “After we separated I found a song from EXO on my smartphone and recognized your voice :D and didn’t you see the certificate on the day we met?”

Kim/Chen: “Wow… no I didn’t pay attention on that… but… don’t tell me! You are the best student of Seoul?!” He is surprised.

You: “Yes, I am the best student of Seoul…”

Scout: “____-ssi… oh you already met one of the EXO members. This is Chen. Chen this is…” The scout come back

Kim/Chen: “_____. I already know her and she knows me.” Chen interrupted him “_____-ssi, do you still have some time left?”

Scout: “No, she hasn’t if she wants to record the song. _____-ssi, one studio is free.”

You: “Ah! That’s good! Kim-ssi if you want to spent some time with me then you are allowed to follow me.”

Scout: “Chen should have still practice…”

Kim/Chen: “Ah! That’s why I am here! We are going to end now because the fans would stand in our way back to the dorm.”

Scout: “If that’s the case then you can go with us. Call the boys and tell them that they are allowed to leave. Just how are you going to come back?”

Kim/Chen: “Alright! I’ll be right back! *calls someone* Kris-hyung, he said it’s okay if you leave now… No, I am going to stay for a while… I’ll take the bus… yes, I really want to stay… ne~… See you later! *Hangs up* Kaja (let’s go)!”

You three go to the studio and Chen explains everything to you. After he left the room, the scout wants to know which song you want to sing.

“From Kim Sunggyu Only Tears please…”

Chen looks at me with big eyes. The scout just nods and looks for the CD. As he found it he plays the melody…

While you are singing, some tears fall down and even Chen had tears in his eyes. It is a wonderful song and you know that your parents would be happy if you had sung this song for them. You leave the room and Chen suddenly hugs you.

“____-ssi, I never knew that you could sing so emotionally! You need to become a singer!”

Scout: “I already told her that. ____-ssi, do you want to become a singer?”

You: “That’s what I wanted to tell you: Yes, I want to try the trainee life!”

 

                                                              [The End/ This time really ^^]