The Headaches

The secrets between you and me

“Okay, guys… that was a stiff introduction…,” Chen shakes his head, “We never introduce ourselves like that. Once again! I am the dancing masheen and trolling Master Chen.”

“Do we really need to do it?,” it looks like the others don’t want to do it.

“You don’t need to do it because now it’s my turn! Hello, my name is (Your full name) and I am going to become a trainee if the scout *Point at him* hand me the contract.” That was the sign for the scout to come out, “Yes. Do you want to sign it here or outside?”

“I don’t care… wait! It would be better if I could do it now because I have an appointment…”

° And I am already late -_- °

“Alright. Then…”

After signing the contract, you realize that you left your bag in the office, “I am sorry but am I allowed to enter your office again, ajushi? I left something there!”

“No problem! Baek Hyun! Would you mind to her?”

“Okay. Kaja, _____-ssi,” he says and shows you the way back to the office. On the way you ask, “Baek Hyun-ssi… on which middle school you used to go?”

He is telling two names. The one is the middle school he visited for a half year and the other one he spent the rest of his middle school life. Suddenly you get a headache and your view has black edges. You close your eyes and see pictures of your life before your parents died. You see the boy from back then… the boy you called, “Bunny-oppa.” The last thing you see before you collapsed is Baek Hyun turning around with big eyes.

 

As you open your eyes, you see a white ceiling over you. You feel that you are laying in a bed but as you want to stand up, your headache is coming back. Someone is pushing you back into the pillow, “You should rest a bit,” You sister is standing next to the bed.

“Why am I here? What happened? Where is Baek Hyun?” You want to know a lot of things.

“You collapsed on the way to the office… If you mean the boy who took you to the hospital: He went back to the agency.”

“Did he said something before he left?”

“Yeah, he asked on which middle school you went and I told him. Was I wrong?”

“No… it’s alright… be probably don’t remember me just as I couldn’t…”

“Unni… could it be that you had a memory loss after the thing happened to our parents?”

“I never told you… but yes… After the death of our parents, I had amnesia. Until now I couldn’t remember anything what happened before that week.”

You sister looks at you with big eyes, “It means you couldn’t remember what you promised to me… and I hated you because of this… I am so sorry, unni!! If I knew earlier! However, I can understand why you had a memory loss, after you saw how…,” she stops in the middle of the sentence but you know what she wants to say. You reach for your smartphone and see that someone called you several times. The one who called left a message:

 

“Hey, _____-a! What’s wrong? Why aren’t you answering your phone for hours? Where are you? The party is waiting for you! Hope I see you later!”

 

That was your best friend… Right the party! You scroll through your contact list to find a friends number and see 13 new numbers… They are from EXO… Baek Hyun must have send you their numbers while he was waiting for your sister to arrive. You think of calling them. It takes you 15 minutes until you diced and you push the button.

He picks up after the third signal.

“Eobseoyo?”

“Hey, Baek Hyun-ssi!”

“Ah! ______-ssi! Are you feeling better?”

“A little bit. However, did I said something before I felt down? I remember that you turned around…”

“Yes, you said ‘help me’ and then collapsed. Why are you asking?”

“Oh…,” It feels like he is lying… ° Why would he lie anyway? Does he have a certain reason for this? I shouldn’t interpret too much in it. °

“Thank you for bringing me to the hospital Baek Hyun-ssi.”

“You can drop the ending. I am just a few months older then you and I’ll call you from now on ______-a, alright?”

Again the headache is coming back right after he said ‘______-a’. The way he says it sounds so familiar… and you realize that you still haven’t regained your full memory.

“I can’t drop it so easily! Let me at least call you Beak Hyun-oppa!”

“Ok, if you really want then you can call me like that.” You hear him smiling while talking.

“Thank you, oppa. See you!”

“For what? Alright, work hard in order to become an idol, _____-a! See you! BEEEP BEEEP”

 

[The end for today J ]