What a crazy day...

The secrets between you and me

[Five Weeks before the SMTown Live World Tour]

Many idols are practicing very much in these days… some of them even with other groups. Every time you want to dance without anyone seeing it, you need to dance at home because in every single dance room someone is already practicing. Now you are glad that you are still a trainee because sometimes the teacher just throw the idols out of the room. The others and you are sitting in a circle around the teacher because he is telling you something important,

”This year we are going to have a project made from a trainee. That’s why I want you to hand in a piece of paper with an idea in three days. The CEO will decide which one will be performed or made. You will have no practice in the next two days. What I want you to do is to think in these days and to rest, not to party. You can go now. Ah! ______-a! Please wait a bit; I want to talk to you.”

Before the others leave, you hear one of then saying,” Always her. Does she feel like she is something better than we are just because she was the best in Seoul? She does not even talk to us… Who the hell is she?”

Another one says,” Calm down. She might have her reasons to act like that. Let’s go! What are…,” and you are alone with the teacher.

“What’s the matter?” you want to know.

“At first: Why do you act like that in front of the others?”

You want to deny it but… you know it is no use so you explain the situation,” I act like that, because I don’t want to hurt them afterwards. I hurt many people without wanting it. Please, don’t ask me again…”

He nods,” Second: Do you know how the others are feeling about you?”

“What do you mean?” You ask slowly. You have a weird feeling about this.

“Do you know how the others, I mean the boys from EXO, feel about you?”

“This is a question you should ask us,” Kai says and EXO-K stands in the door,” How should she know how we feel?”

Embarrassed the teacher turns around and leaves the room. Baek Hyun takes a step closer to you and asks, “Are you ok? Did he asked you something weird?”

You shake your head and say, ”Thank you guys! You want to practice, right? Then, If you excuse me…” but Sehun stops you, “Ah! Noona! The CEO wants to talk to you. I don’t know why… See you, Noona!”

Irritated you go to the cabinet of the CEO.  ° Why would he want to talk to me? Is it about… Noooooo… or? °

You take a step in the cabinet of his assistant, “Hello, I am ­_______. I heard that the chairman wants to talk to me.” The assistant nods and announces your entrance. The door opens and you hear the chairman talking to someone. As you stepped in you see that it were your teachers and you also hear you name before but they stop talking when they see you.

You: “Chairman. *Bows* You wanted to talk to me?”

CEO: “Ah, so you are _______-a! Nice to meet you in person. Yes, I wanted to talk to you. Your teachers and I have the opinion that you are ready for the showbiz. I want you to debut as soon as possible. As you wished, you won’t take a part in a girl-group rather you’ll be working very much with boy-groups especially EXO.”

You: “WHAT?!”

Dance teacher: “The way you dance is amazing and that’s why I am positive that you’ll survive the idol life. As I saw it you are very good friends. That’s why I think you’ll be a good team too.”

Vocal teacher: “Your voice is one of the most beautiful I have heard in my life! Everything I could teach you, I did and that was nothing much because you already could sing with the techniques I teach the others.”

Acting teacher: “Your acting still needs some work but your acting in front of a camera is really good for a debut! You should work on it and no one will ever know if you are acting or not!”

You: “But… I am just a few months at this company! How can I already debut?”

CEO: “You still need a song and a choreography that’s why it’ll take more time than you think! By the way: You’ll move out of your apartment before you debut. You are going to live with…”

The door opens with a slam and EXO stands in the door. Everyone says something but no one understands something until Kris says, “Okay, guys. We need to calm down. One after another! Suho, please start.”

“Why do you want a girl to live with us?”

Your eyes widened. ° As if the day isn’t crazy enough! At first the dancing teacher acting weird, then they say that I am going to become an idol as soon as possible and now that I am going to live with EXO?! Are they crazy?! Arg… my head… these headaches are annoying ° you hold your head.

Baek Hyun sees it and comes to you, “Gwenchanna? (Are you alright?) Are you having headaches again?” Instead of an answer, you just nod. You don’t hear the others anymore, even though they were discussing a few seconds ago loud. The only one you hear is Baek Hyun.

“Does it hurt very much?” However, you can’t answer because your legs don’t want to hold your weight anymore and you fall to the ground. Shocked he kneels next to you. Baek Hyun looks up, says that you are a little bit ill and wants to take you outside but you collapse and everything goes black. The last thing you feel is that someone caries you in his arms.


As you open your eyes, you see a blushing Baek Hyun leaning over you. The next thing you realize is that you aren’t at a hospital but at someone’s. A cold towel lays on your forehead and you see a bowl with water next to the futon you are laying in. Baek Hyun helps you to sit up.

“What happened? Why am I here?” You want to know.

“What is the last thing you remember?”

“The office… they were talking about me becoming an idol and… me going to live with you guys… horrible headaches and walking down the hallway… that’s all. However, WHY AM I HERE?!”

“On the way to the car you collapsed and I took you to our dorm. I don’t think it’ll be a problem for you since you know us very well. Are you feeling better?”

“A little bit… It’s the first time being here for me! Would you mind to show me around?”

“Yes, no problem! Darawha! (Follow me!)”

He showed you where the others are sleeping and where you (Probably) are going to sleep.

“… and this is the kitchen *ROOOAAAAR*,” He blushes and you smile at him, “Should I cook something for you? Or for all of you?” You add because the others came in the dorm and Sehun was shouting, “I AM HUNGRY! D.O, make me some food… please!” You cry back, “He doesn’t need to do it! I am going to do it!” Suddenly the whole dorm was quiet and as you turn around to the door, you see 11 heads and 22 eyes looking shocked at you. Luhan is the first one talking, “What are you doing here?”