At the practice room

The secrets between you and me

The boy from your practice dream! You thought he would just exist in your dreams!

“And you are…?” You are curios what his name is.

“My name is Zhang Yixing but you can call me Lay,” He has a shy voice but is seems like he is acting innocent...,”Let’s go, the others are waiting for us,” and you follow him. At first you are too shy and don’t say anything. However, you really want to know something, “Zhang-ssi, how was it to be a trainee?”

He is surprised, “Until you found your special ability it’s hard but afterwards it is getting easier… That’s what I heard. I didn’t need to find my ability because I knew that I am good at dancing. Not as good as Kai-a but still…”

“Wow… it’s good to know if you are good in something… I don’t know in what I am good. Hope I find it soon.” Yixing wants to add something but you already arrived at the practice room. 

Twelve boy are sitting on the floor and eating pizza. Lay sits down and eats his pizza. The scout is on the other side of the room talking to the phone.

“______-ssi!” That was Chen! Which means that this is EXO… they are really handsome…

“Hey, Chen-ssi! It’s been some days,” and you smile at him.

“Guys, do you remember when I told you of an awesome singer becoming a part of the company?”

“It wasn’t that long ago…” That was a tall boy… the tallest you’ve seen.

“Let me introduce you the singer. (Your full name)!”

“Ya! Chen, stop trolling! How could be this… girl an awesome singer?” This time it was one with darker skin.

Chen turns to you,”_____-ssi… they don’t believe me. Could you please sing for us then?,” and looks at you with sparkling eyes.

“Chen, stop it. Why would she sing in front of strangers? Frist: Introduction of the group. Second: Introduction of the members and then you can ask something of her!” That was one with dark hair and kind of noble appearance.

“Ne~”

“Okay. Hana (1), Deul (2), Seht (3).” The one with the noble appearance count down and the others answered,

“We are one! Annyong haseyo, EXO imida!”

The one who count introduced himself at first, 

“My name is Suho. I am the leader and Vocal of EXO-K.”

Then Chen,

“Okay, I am going to say it again. So my name is Chen and I am the main vocal of EXO-M.”

Then a boy who looks like a puppy,

“My name is Chanyeol and I am the main rapper of EXO-K.”

Then Lay,

 ” You know me already but I say it again. My name is Lay and I am the lead dancer of EXO-M.”

Then the boy you met while looking for the toilet,

” Did you found the toilet? Ok my name is Xiumin and I am a lead vocal of EXO-M.”

“Yes, I found the toilette thanks to you. Thank you, Xiumin-ssi.”

the one with the darker skin says,

“My name is Kai and I am the main dancer of EXO-K,” 

Then a boy without any emotions in his face,

“I am Sehun. Vocal and lead dancer of EXO-K.”

one with dark circles under his eyes says,

"I am Tao. Lead rapper of EXO-M,”

That was the huge one, 

“I am Kris. Rapper and leader of EXO-M.” 

one cute boy says ,

“My name is Luhan. I am a lead vocal and lead dancer of EXO-M,”

Now a boy with big eyes is introducing himself,

“My name is D.O but you can call me Kyungsoo. I am the main vocal of EXO-K.”

This time a boy took a step forward you already know. It’s the boy from your childhood. The boy with the amazing voice. His name is-

“Hello, my name is Baek Hyun and I am the main vocal of EXO-K.”

[The end for today :D ]