The call

The secrets between you and me

Authors note:

Guys... would you mind if I put some supernatural parts in this story?

Please write me if you don't want them! 


‘Dear _____,

I am very sorry that I didn’t look up at first who is the best student in Seoul. As I looked it up, I understood why you said that… I want to tell you the date you will have the chance to visit the company: MM.TT.YY [Day after tomorrow] or on the MM.TT.YY [Next week]. I hope to get an answer of you until next week. My Co-workers would like it if you would try the trainee life out for about one month. They could show you the basics and the main idea of this trainee life. It might be hard but what I heard worth to try! It was a pleasure to meet you _____-ssi. I hope you are making the right decision.

The street scout’

 

You’ve been waiting for days for an answer but not of the street scout. The Person you’ve been writing notes hasn’t answered since the day you left the thermos for him… His last answer was:

 

Dear girl who left the coffee,

I was happy to see the thermos standing next to the bench! The coffee was well made and I woke up thanks to the hot drink. To your questions: 2. Yes, I have other hobbies. For example singing, dancing, playing the piano, watching movies with my Hyungs and so on ^^. I didn’t start counting intentionally… it just happened! 3. Ok… I am one of them who aren’t so often at the university. 4. I just has the feeling that you would have a beautiful voice and I was right! You have a wonderful voice! Every time you were singing, I passed by and heard some parts. 5. And last one: I saw you sitting under a tree with a guitar. This one had something written on it. That’s why I thought it was yours and again I was right! ^^ The only thing I want to know now is: can you dance?

Your boy who loved his coffee

 

You wrote him a note but… it looks like he hasn’t found time for it… The chance that he wrote this time wasn’t as big as the days before but the hope dies last, ne? Today you go to the park just to check if he answered and find a letter. Happily you ran towards the bench and… it is the answer of the scout… disappointed you go back home in order to cook something because you have time now… now that you don’t have college anymore. You still can’t belief it! You are the best student in Seoul! It’s freighting… You get called from a concealed number:

“Eobseoyo? (Hello?)”

“Am I talking to ____-a?”

“Yes, that’s me… who are you?”

“The boy who loved his coffee”

“YOU?! How do you know my name and my number?”

“Oh… aren’t you happy to hear at least my voice? Since I won’t tell you my name…”

“Ah… yes, I am but… How the hell did you get to know these things?!”

“Of course you are interested in this kind of things… To your name: It was easy. I saw that the best student of Seoul is a girl and found a picture of you with your name… to the number: I asked some of my friends who asked friends who asked friends who asked your friends to tell them your number. That’s why you won’t find out who I am just by asking your friends. Bleee” It sounds like he is showing his tongue.

“Are you showing me your tongue?”

“Yes! By the way how was your day?”

“Quite good and yours?” You try to sound casually but your heart is pounding hard.

“I am tired but I still have a long day in front me…” He is saying this in an exhausted voice.

“Will you be alright?” You are kind of worried…

“If you sing something for me then maybe…”

“Alright! But just one song, okay?”

And you start to sing.

As you finished, you hear him sighing.

“I wished you would always sing for me…”

You start to blush. You never thought that someone would say something to you!

“However… I need to hang up… call you later, ____-a! BEEP, BEEEP”

You couldn’t tell him Goodbye as he hung up.

° Sigh, why doesn’t he want me to know who he is? Is he a criminal? Why? °

You are taking your earphones and listening to music while taking the bus back home. The song you are listening to is ‘Lucky’ and you are singing with them until you suddenly hear another familiar voice… not Kim-ssi’s voice… another voice… You realize that it is the voice you’ve been talking to!

° Could it be that the ‘boy who loves my coffee’ *giggles* is a part of EXO too? ° You’ve never looked up for them… but now you are curios! You are still sitting in the bus and looking at your smartphone in order to look EXO up but… you have an awful connection that’s why you wanted to wait till you are at home. However, at home you don’t have a good connection either.

° What the hell? Why now…? It doesn’t matter! I’ll look it tomorrow up! ° You think of your ‘post-call-friend’ and how sad he was after you finished singing…

° If he really were an Idol then why would he be so sad after hearing someone sing? … No, he can’t be a part of EXO! ° You play Move Shake Drop (Remix)’ from Dj Laz ft Casely,Flo Rida and Pit Bull. You are trying to dance as you please and! As you look in the mirror while dancing, you are surprised. It looked very good! Not awesome but still good…

After two hours dancing you are tired and go to bed. You laid down and thought about the offer of the street-scout…

° Should I try it out? It won’t hurt anyone. Or should I just forget about the whole thing… Arg… What should I do? … Okay, if HE calls me then I’ll go! If not then I won’t go! °

[End for today! I hope you enjoyed the change! I really want to know what you are thinking about this story >.< PLEASE]