Call at night

The secrets between you and me

Glad to see you again chingus ^^ hope you enjoy this chapter! ♥


“Should I give you a ride?” Started you turn around, not knowing who will be there and as you turned completely, you see a man you don’t know. The stranger takes a step in your direction and you take intentionally a step back.

“Who are you?” Your voice shakes out of fear. In the news, you heard about a man harassing young woman after work and you have a bad feeling about this. Suddenly a hand lays on your shoulder. You take this hand and throw the one over your shoulder. Suho looks at you from the floor with big eyes. The rest of EXO is running towards you as you kneel down next to Suho, “Oh Suho! I am so sorry! I thought you were ! Are you alright?” Kris stands next to you and says, “Wow… I never thought that you could throw one of us over the shoulder but… I was wrong… Hey, Suho! Can you stand up?” With your help, he could.

“________-a… you are quite strong… did you take lessons? It was as good as Tao!” Tao looks at you with a surprised look in his eyes but you say, “I just had so much adrenalin in my body that it felt like that. I didn’t take lessons… my… dad thought me that… a long time ago…,” before you start to cry, you switch the theme, “By the way… Why are you guys here?”

Baek Hyun looks shyly down to the floor, “I had… uh… I…”

Chen is interrupting him, “What he wants to say is that he had a bad feeling and wanted us to wait at the entrance. After the bus drove away and you not in sight he wanted to call you but then you came but after you turned around, he told Suho to look what’s wrong and now we are here.” You start to blush. They were waiting for you because they were worried!

You bow deep, “Thank you for worrying about me. If you excuse me? I need to go home.”

However, Luhan stops you, “How about we take you home? Wouldn’t it be safer for you?” The others are nodding.

“Okay… thank you.” Now they start to argue next to whom you will sit. Angry you sit next to the driver. You know why they want to sit next to you: They want to know something from you because every time avoid their questions. It’s getting tiring but you promised the scout never to tell anyone what happened in your past. While you look out of the window, you realize that the boys are asleep!

“Are they always sleeping in the car?” You ask the driver.

“Yes. They are just like little kids after playing on the playground,” He has a thin smile on his lips as if he is happy that someone is talking to him. The car stops and you take off. You whisper a goodbye to the driver and go to your room. As you turn on the light of your room, you get a call:

“Eobseoyo?”

“Hey, _______-a! It’s me! The boy who adores your voice.”

“Oh! It’s been a while! How were you?”

“I was fine and you?”

“I had a lot to do in these past weeks…”

“Wae? Did something big happened in your life?”

“I just got a job, that’s all.”

“What a kind of a job?”

“Se-cret! I could sing a song about this word!”

“Should I prepare myself for a song?”

“If you want to.”

“Okay, wait a bit!” In the background, you hear some noise and the silence, “Alright! I am ready.”

“Alright here I go: Got a secret can you keep it? Swear this one you’ll safe. Better, lock it your pocket, taking this one to the grave […] Yes, two can keep a secreeet, if one of us is… dead.”

“Wow! That’s a creepy song… But now I understand why you don’t want to tell something about your past…”

You aren’t paying attention because you got a message from the scout. He wrote that you are going to dance on the SMTowns Live World Tour and you are allowed to sing if one idol becomes ill… ° What does that mean? Does it mean I am going to become a real idol soon? °

“What did you said?”

“Oh… you didn’t listened… Doesn’t matter! What happened?”

“I just got a message telling me something important… but I don’t know how to react…”

“Is it good or bad?”

“That’s what I don’t know right now… ok I really need to go to sleep now. Jalja!”

“Yes, you too! BEEEP BEEEP”

° By the way… I won’t tell you anything if you won’t open up yourself! °