Finding an old friend

The secrets between you and me

I am so sorry guys! It took me longer than i thought because of school -_- but i hope you enjoy this part as you enjoyed the others!
 


“Are you really going to live with us?”

“If you want to say that you don’t like it, it isn’t like I asked for that,” You are angry.

“It’s not that! I would be really happy to have you with us! You are talented and we all could from each other. I think the others are happy too… we like you very much, you know ______-a…” Lay is sincere.

“oh… sorry… I misunderstood… I like you guys too! You became very important to me! By the way: When do you need to go back to work?” You have an idea and you need Lays help.

“When I get a call… it might be in the afternoon… Wae?”

“I need your help!”

“With what?”

“I thought of the project and have an idea! Would you mind to tell me your opinion to this?”

“Sure, why not?”

[A few minutes later]

“That’s an awesome idea! I would love to try it out! Should I call them?” Lay is excited and you need to stop him, “Woah! Lay! At first, I need the permission of the CEO. It’s no use if we ask then now and then my idea isn’t going to be chosen.”

“That’s true… But how did you came up with that idea?”

“Oh… while you were watching TV…”

“Wow… if I had such ideas while watching TV that would be an interesting life!”

“You think so! Okay, I need to write it down… could you help me? My written Korean …”

“Mine too but I’ll try!”

“That’s more than I could have asked for!”

You laugh and start to work. After you finished, you ask Lay to keep your idea as a secret because it should be a surprise for the other members too.

“Sure, I have no problem with that ^^ …OH! My smartphone!” and starts to talk to the phone. Meanwhile you are looking for the number of the CEO because you have something you need to ask. You still haven’t found it as Lay says, “Sorry, ______-a! I need to go now! See you at the evening!”

“Lay! Wait!”

He turns around, “Waeyo?”

“I won’t be here at the evening anymore!”

“WHY?” he looks at you shocked as if you would leave the country or something like that!

“I still have my own home! Of course, I won’t sleep here again without preparation! I’ll only prepare something for dinner for you and then I’ll leave.”

“Oh… and what am I supposed to tell the others?”

“You are Lay! You’ll find something… don’t you need to go now?”

“OH! Yes! You are right… ok then: See you, _______-a!” and he leaves. You go in the kitchen and start to make some food for the boys. Hoping they’ll eat it you put it in the fridge. The dorm you entered yesterday, looks pretty cool from the outside… You smile and walk towards the city because you want to catch a bus back to your home. While walking you get a call:

“Eobseoyo?”

“Hey there! Here is the boy who loves your voice!”

“Ah! Hey!”

“How are you?”

“A little bit tired… you?”

“Too… but why are you tired? I thought you don’t need to work today?”

“Because- Wait! How do you know that I don’t need to work today?”

“Ah… You know… I really don’t want to say it you know…”

“You know that I won’t say anything about me if you don’t tell me something about yourself! And don’t tell me your hobbies! I already know them!”

“Arrasso… I have a friend working at the company… and he told me that the trainees have a free day… satisfied?”

“A bit… I still want to know your name!”

“Okay… there are many people calling me ‘Bacon’… if you want to, you can call me like that too…”

“Alright! Then you are from now on Bacon! Hello Bacon!”

“You are weird…”

“I know! Why are you tired? Work?”

“Yeah… it’s harder than many think…”

“I know that feeling!”

“Okay, _______-a, I need to hang up. Work is waiting! Hear you soon!”

“Yeah… Bye!”

“BEEEEP BEEEP”

As you step into the bus, you hear a familiar voice calling your name:

“________-A!! WAIT!”

It is an old friend of you! You were going to the same high school. His name is Kim Woojin. He went to a different college than you did and lost the connection because of that. You take of the bus to let Woojin catch up with you.

“Kim Woojin! It’s been a while!”

“True! What are you doing in this part of the city? Don’t you need to be at the college?”

“Oh… no… I finished the college. I am here because of my work.”

“Really? What is your profession?”

“Yes… I don’t want to talk about it, Woojin-a…”

“Oh… okay… How is your sister?”

“She is- I am sorry…” Your smartphone rings and you answer it:

“Eobseoyo?”

“Who is the guy next to you?”

“Bacon! Didn’t we just talked?”

“I asked you who the guy is!”

“He is an old friend of me! Calm down! How do you know that I am with someone?”

“… I just passed by with the car and saw you…”

“Bacon! You are acting like a jealous boyfriend, you know?”

“… sry… I just don’t feel so well seeing you with someone other than the others…”

“Who do you mean with others?”

“Ah- forget it!”

“Tell me!”

“No! See you!”

“Wait! Bac-“

“BEEEP BEEEP”

“!” You are angry! ° Why won’t he just tell me who, the hell, he is! It would make it easier for both of us! He don’t need to hide anything and I don’t need to thing to hard… °

Your friend talks again, “Who was that?”

“Someone who became my ‘pen pal’ and now he has my number, my name and he knows where I am working… so he knows pretty much about me, while I don’t know anything about him! That is annoying!”

“Should I help you? I know how to get the real number. It will take me about… an hour.”

“So much?”

“I am not from the police you know! I have my own program but it isn’t that quick…”

“Oh… Okay, let’s go! I want to know who the hell he is!”

“ :D My apartment isn’t that far away. Kaja!”

[After an hour]

While you’re waiting for the results you are chatting, “_______-a, are you still playing the guitar?”

“Yes! And I started to play the piano today…”

“Really? You told me that you stopped after your parents died. Why now?”

“The place I am going to live has a keyboard… and yes it would be good if I can play it for my work… Oh! The program found the number… I know that number… it is-“