At the graveyard Part 2

The secrets between you and me

Your sister is looking at you shocked because you’ve never shouted at her once but this is your week point… rather than having adoptive parents who love you, you have sponsors who pay for you school fees… you’ve seen your ‘parents’ a few times and the only thing they wanted from you is that you are good enough for the college. However, this are the parents you have now. The others you had before gave you back to the orphanage after some weeks and you never knew why.

You: “At least they care for you! They want the best for you! You should be happy! The only love I got was the one of our parents!” Now you are crying in waterfalls.

Sis: “Shut up! You lied to me all our life! You never told me what really happened to our parents! You-“

You: “You really want to know what happened to them?! Can you handle it already?” It sounds arrogant.

Sis: “I am not five years old! I can handle it! Tell me!”

A tear rolls over your cheek as you remember the day your parents died.

You: “They were killed in front of my eyes.”

Sis: ”:O Why… did you never told me this?”

You: “Remember how old you were? How could I explain it to you? How could I… *Cries* cause my dear little sister these nightmares I had?”

Your sister steps to you and hugs you, “It must have been awful not to tell anyone what really happened. *Cries too* Even after all these years you still held it in. You became an awesome woman. I can be proud of you… were these nightmares that horrible?”

You: “You can’t even imagine how much I cried in the nights…”

Your Dongsaeng hugs you tighter.

Sis: “I wish I could take away these memories for you… you did so much for me already. I am such a horrible little sister!”

You: “No, you aren’t. I have seen many little sisters… and next to some of them, you would have been an angel! Trust me.”

Both of you are laughing. You are going back to the car as your sister suddenly stops, “You birthday is soon, unni! Do you have any plans for that day?”

You: “Our aunt is going to visit us.”

Sis: “REALLY?! When is she coming? Where is she going to live? What are we going to do on your birthday then?”

You: “Yes she is really coming but when I don’t know since she didn’t call me. Auntie is going to live with me and I don’t know what she has planned but she wants to spend my birthday with all of us together.”

Sis: “I am so happy! …by the way: When did you made the recording of the song?”

You: “… There is one thing I denied in front of you…”

Sis: “You are the best student of Seoul, don’t you?”

You: “You knew?”

Sis: “I looked it up… Why did you lied?”

You: “I never thought I would really go to the company… but after I got a call I decided to go…”

Sis: “And who is the one who made you go?”

You: “I don’t know… it started with some notes and then he looked the best student of Seoul up and found me… the story makes no sense…”

Sis: “I think it’s cute! However, why don’t you know his name?”

You: “He doesn’t want to tell me his name -_- … But there is something I haven’t told anyone… I am going to be a trainee at SME…”

At first, your sister is silent, sits in the car, closes the door and starts to shout like an idiot. After she calmed down, you take a seat in the car.

You: “Is everything alright now?”

° Even if it doesn’t look like it… maybe I shouldn’t have told her this fact… °

Sis: “Not really… I need to tell my friends!” She takes out her smartphone out but you stop her, “Please, don’t tell anyone until I have decided whether I am going to continue or not. I hate rumors. I just want to try it out! I don’t know if I am really going to become an idol or not…”

Sis: “Alright… I’ll try… but I can’t promise! If I am in rage I can’t control my mouth… as you saw…”

You: “That’s more than I could have asked for! Thank you. However, I am not a trainee jet! I need to sing the contract first!”

Sis: “I understand! Fighting, unni!”

You: “Let’s go! […] How about dropping out of school?”

Sis: “I really don’t know whether I am going to do it…”

You: “I meant what is your plan afterwards? What will you do?”

Sis: “Don’t know… I really love to make nails… that’s why I thought that I might try to become a nail artist…”

You: “How about trying to get an internship? In the holydays, you have enough time for it?”

Sis: “That’s an awesome idea! Thank you, unni! We are there! Thanks for driving me home! See you, unni!”

She leaves the car and you drive home. At home you see that you got a present from… your parents?!

° How can it be? They are dead! When did they send it? ° You look at the date they send it away. It is the day after they died! The present is a huge box and as you open it you see that it is a guitar! It even has a note:

Dear ______,

We wish you a happy Birthday advanced! If you get this present via post it means we died… we asked your aunt to send it if we die and yes… what we wanted to tell you: We love you very much, darling! We hope you have your college graduation, if not then it is good too because you tried hard to live without us. Do you have a boyfriend? If not then get one! You are already in your 20s! We hope you can write some amazing songs with this guitar.

In Love your parents.

 

You take out the guitar and it is a wonderful one!

On the backside, your parents signed and a little piece of paper stuck next to it:

We hope that we aren’t the only ones signing here! We love you ♥

 

[End for now ^^ ]