Tonight

False Hope

While you were watching Secret doing their talk shows. "Hey!" someone approached, you turned "Oh hey Kai!" You smiled "So you're waiting for Secret?" he asked "Nae! What about you?" you asked "Photoshoot." he replied "Oh! Cool!" you said "Hey..." he suddenly cupped your face "Have you been crying? What happened?" he asked, you look away "Nothing happened." you lied and pushed his hand away "Don't lie. Tell me what happened." he insisted, you lowered your head "Yongguk and I broke up yesterday." you replied "What? Why? Is because of me? Because we talk yesterday?" he asked "Nonono!" you look at him "It's not because of you. We broke up because of other reason. It's nothing to do with you." you try to make things cleared. He nodded "Hey cheer up. You still have your friends. " he hugged you tightly "You still have me Sohee." he added. "Thanks Kai." you pat his back.

~~~~~

Yongguk went to the recording studio. He sat at the rolling chair anf threw hia cap across the room "You're useless Yongguk! Useless!" he slapped himself aa couple times. *why didn't I pushed her? Why did I let her kiss me?* he asked himself as tears start to fall "Sohee, tell me how to make it right. Please.." he cried "Hyung~" someone approached, he wipe his tears away and rolled his chair towards the entrance "Oh Daehyun!" he forced a smile "Hyung~ Don't fake that smile. I know you were crying." he said and walk towards him and hand him a box of tissues "Knock yourself out." he said, Yongguk took the box of tissues "Thanks." he smile again "Hyung, what actually happened?" Daehyun asked while pulling another rolling chair for him to sit. "I made a mistake. I hurt her. I hurt the person I love. I promise I wouldn't make her cries but now look what happened!" his tears start to fall again. "Hyung.." Daehyun pat his back "People make mistakes. You hve to learn from mistakes and try to make things right again. Not crying like a baby. Where is Yongguk hyung that I know. Yongguk hyung that always find a way out and solve problems." Daehyun said Yongguk nodded "I'll try to get that Yongguk and the person he loves back." he said.

~~~~~

Aftee the show, you were packing your stuff "Sohee! We're going out tonight! Let's go together!" Sunhwa said "It will be fun!" Hana added "Yeah! Bring Narae along!" Hyosung said "Emm, I don't feel like-" "Hey! It's a command!" Hyosung cut you off. You have no choice but nodded "Good! We'll pick you up at 7 p.m!" Hana said, your hesitation are written all over your face, you didn't want to go because of Jieun. "Hey!" one of them pat your back "Don't worry! She's not coming." Hyosung said. You feel relief.

~~~~~

You and Narae wait at the parking lot "Woo! We're going to have fun!!" Narae jump excitedly, you chuckled at her childishness. Then a familiar black van stopped in front of you and Narae. It was Secret's Van. You and Narae get in "Good you guys can made it!" Hana sais "yeah we feel the same way." Narae said "So where are we going?" You asked "Star Club." Sunhwa replied, you nod "Let's get wasted!!" Hyosung shouted and turn on some funky songs. A few minutes later you guys arrived. It wasn't far from your house. Just a few blocks away, the driver stopolped the car and 5 of you stepped out from the car. "Let's go!" Marae held your hand and you guys entered the club. "Sohee! We're going to the toilet for a while! Wait here okay?" The music was so loud you can't even hear anything that Sunhwa, you just nodded and 3 of them left you with Narae "What did she said?" you asked Narae "I can't hear here. Maybe they're going to the toilet." Narae said, you nodded. Then you feel like someone pat your back, you turned "Oh! Kai!" you smile "Hey pretty!" Kai pinched your nose, you chuckled "Ehem!" you heard Narae cleared "Oh! Kai! You remember Narae right?" you asked "Of course! She's one of your friend." he replied "Best friend!" you smiled "So am I disturbing your girls night out?" Kai asked "No! We're actually with Secret." you replied "Really? Let's hang out with us!" Kai said "Us?" you asked "Nae! EXO-K!" he replied, you look at Narae, she nodded excitedly, "okay then." you nodded.

~~~~~

Yongguk was lying on his bed, hugging his tigger doll that you gave him. "Baby, I miss you. Tigger miss you. Don't you miss you?" he asked while kissing the tigger doll head "Ya Bang Yongguk!" Himchan slapped his leg, Yongguk snapped and look at him "What?" he asked "Seriously dude? Let's go have some fun!" Himchan said "I don't feel like going." Yongguk said "Ya! Let's go!" Himchan pulled his leg "Argh! You're killing me!" Yongguk groaned and sat at the edge of thr bed "Yes! Good boy!" Himchan pat his head "Haish!" Yongguk slapped his hair. "Go get ready!" Himchan said. After a few minutes Yongguk and Himchan already on their way "Where are we going?" Yongguk asked "Star Club" Himchan replied.

~~~~~

Secret join you and Narae hanging with EXO. Kai was talking with you "Hey! SM is opening an audition for casting. Don't you wanna try?" he asked "Emm.. I donno." you replied "You should!" he said. "I'll see first!" you said "You should!" Hyosung encouraged "Yes you should!" Sunhwa agreed "You'll be so popular!" Hana said, "When is it?" Narae asked "Starting tomorrow." Kai replied "Don't worry! I got this!" Narae said. "Hey!" someone approached, you guys look at the voice direction.

~~~~~

A/n: Okay guys! I really really upset. I can write whoever i want to! If I made them evil inside my fanfic it doesn't mean I hate them! If you don't like it you don't have to read it! I don't force you too. Please respect my decisions.