Panic Attack

False Hope

Kai took you to TS building after Himchan told you that Yongguk went to the studio. Both of you reached there, everyone were smiling and greeting towards you instead of Kai then, "Sohee!" 3 girls run towards you and gave you a hug "Noona..." Kai bowed "Hello Kai." they smiled and look at you "We're Secret, you used to work with us. i'm Hyosung the leader and this is Hana and Sunhwa. We're your Unnie." Hyosung introduce herself and the others, you smiled "annyeong..." you bowed "sorry we didn't get to see you. We're so busy. But it's good to know that you're fine." Hana said and smiled "emm, noona. Where's Yongguk hyung?" Kai asked 'oh! at the dance room with Jieun. they said they have things to disscuss." Sunhwa said, Hyosung looks at Kai "Kai, you know the history right? Please take care of her if anything happened." Hyosung reminded, you look at them confusedly "we have to go. Bye Sohee! See you around." Hana smiled and three of them gave you one last hug and leave. "Kai, what did Hyosung Unnie talking about?' you asked "that I would leave to Yongguk Hyung to tell you." Kai said, you nodded "let's go." he said and lead you to the elevator.

You guys reached the dance room, from outside you can sense the smell of Soju, "do you still want to go inside?" Kai asked, you nodded with asn unsure looks, you look at the door and turned the door knob, "No!" your eyes widened when you saw a girl was sitting on Yongguk's lap and they were in the middle of makeout sessions. Yongguk turned to you "Sohee!' he pushed the girl and stood up, you shook your head and fled away "Baby wait!" Ypngguk followed you but Kai stopped him by blocking his way "leave her alone hyung." Kai said, Yongguk pushed him aside "she's my girlfriend!" Yongguk pointed, Kai shoook his head "you broke up with her remember?" Kai stated, Yongguk looks at him "you'll regret this." Kai said and left. Jieun pulled Yongguk arm "what was that abou? I thought you said you want me! Why did you pushed me away?" Jieun asked, Yongguk glared at her "leave me alone!" Yongguk pulled himself away from her and left.

You ran out the building, you feet feels so weak and your whole body was shaking "Sohee!" Kai grabbed onto you "you look so pale. Let's go to the hospital." Kai said, you nodded. he stopped a taxi and both of you entered. "Sohee!" Yongguk come out running from the building to stop you and Kai but it's too late, you guys were already left "I'm sorry..." he fell on his feet "I'm so stupid." he cried "What did you do this time Yongguk?" someone asked, he turned "Noona..." he wiped away his tears and stood up "what are you doing here Noona?" Yongguk asked his older sister, Natasha "I'm here to see my liittle brother. What happened?" Natasha asked "I did something stupid..." he replied, Natasha gave him a hug "you always do, that why you have me." Natasha said while patting his back "Noona i screwed up again." Yongguk cried "it's okay. Everything will be alright." Natasha said "Noona..." Yongguk is still crying, he is weak when his Noona is with him. She's the person he would run to when things gone wrong or he need some inspiration or idea.

You and Kai reached the hopsital, you were still shaking "someone help!" Kai shouted, a nurse appreared with a wheelchair and asked you to sit at the wheelchair. Kai was comforting you and telling you to relax from beside. "Take a deep breath." Kai said, you nodded and followed his instruction. "Sir, wait here." the nurse told Kai and brought you inside the room. Kai waiting for your nevously outside. A few moments later, you came out from the room "are you feeling okay?" Kai asked, you nodded "she's experiencing panicked attack. Did something happened?" the doctor asked "yeah, something ver bad." Kai repplied, the doctor nodded "just let her stay home and relax herself. Or maybe go on a vacation trip." the doctor suggested, you look at Kai "yes sir. Thank you very much." Kai said. "I know just right place for you." Kai said and smiled.