I'm sorry

False Hope

“Kai, I’m sorry for involving you into my problems. It just…” “No, it’s okay. I understand.” He said, you stood away from him “I think I should just leave.” You said “leave? You’re going home?” he asked, you shook your head “leave Korea. Maybe I need time for myself. Many things had happened and I have no time to relax myself.” You said “what? But you’re still a trainee.” He said “its okay, I don’t mind if I have to cancel the contract. I stressed myself too much and I really need to just enjoy life.” You said “well, you don’t have to cancel the contract. Just go and see the CEO Lee. He will arrange your flight to anywhere you want and prepared a place for you to stay.” Kai said, you nodded and walk towards him and hugged him “thank you Kai.” You said “for what?” he asked “for being here with Me.” you said “you’re my friend of course I have to be around when you have problems.” He said and you gave him smiled.

You arrived home, “eh! Sohee? I thought you were sleeping at the dorm tonight?” Narae asked “Emm, Narae, I’m leaving Korea.” You said, she stood up from the couch where she sat on. “What? Where are you going? Why are you leaving me?” she asked “Narae, I just need time to be alone. There’s so much thing I have to think about.” You said, she sighed “well, I hope you find your happiness.” She said and hugged you tightly “Thanks baby!” you replied her hug. “I’m gonna missed you.” you said “me too.” She said and broke the hug “So where are you going?”  She asked “Bali, Indonesia.” You replied “BALI? NO FAIR!” she slapped your arm “ouch!” you pouted “we promise to go there this summer!” she said “mian, but I really think that Bali is a great place to released my stress.” You replied “okay fine! But, did you meet Yongguk?” she asked, you lowered your head and nodded “then, did he tell you about the switched?” she asked “switched? What do you mean?” you asked confusedly “Yongguk, he switched position with Yongnam since Yongnam want to date Park Jiyeon so bad. he told me he wanted to rest after the pacific tour and you know soon they’re having a comeback.” She said, your jaw dropped “he came here to look for you just now and he told me. I don’t know if it’s true or not.” She said “oh!” you nodded “see him before you go.” She said and pats your back.

You ran to B.A.P’s dorm and knocked on their door loudly, “Wow!” Himchan came out “Where’s Yongguk?” you asked “inside.” He replied, you pushed him aside and ran to Yongguk’s bedroom and opened it, you saw he was sleeping and beer bottle around the floor “PABO!” you ruffled your hair and jumped on his bed “WAKE UP!” you shouted while shaking his body, he groaned “WAKE UP!” you slapped his face, he opened his eyes and blinked a few times “WAKE UP!!!” you pulled him to sit up “YA PABO! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME AOUT YONGNAM OPPA?” You shouted, the boys were watching through the opened window “why would you care? I thought you choose Kai over me?” he asked and chuckled, obviously he was drunk “YA PABO! IT”S NOT FUNNY!” you shouted and hit his stomach, he grabbed your hand and crushed his lips on yours, you didn’t try to fight, you let him have you. “Okay boys, let’s go!” Himchan said and shut the door behind him. Yongguk slowly broke the kiss “baby, I’m sorry. I should have told you.” he said while leaning his head on your shoulder “Emm, I know. I’m sorry sorry for not telling you.” you said and hugged him tightly “I miss you baby.” He whispered “I miss you too.” You replied “let’s not fight anymore. I can’t stand the distance with you.” he said, “your fault!” you pinched his stomach “Ouch!” he pouted and broke the hug “baby, stay here tonight.” He pleaded, you nodded.

You hugged him tightly “babe, I’m going to Bali the day after tomorrow.” You said, “bo? Why are you leaving me?” he asked “I need some time alone baby. It won’t be long. I promise you.” you said and kissed his lips a couple times “I am sad. I really am.” he pouted “oh baby, please don’t be like this. Beside you’re going to be busy.” You said, he nodded “okay babe.” He kissed your cheeks “but please come back soon. I’m gonna missed you.” he said and hugged you tightly “Okay baby, I’m gonna miss you too.” You said and kissed his lips.

A/n: short updates, I’m sorry. I’ll update tomorrow! Bye!