Faded

False Hope

The next day, you went to work. You step inside the building and saw Secret are on their way towards the entrance, "Sohee!" Hyosung Hana and Sinhwa run towards you and surround you "Is it true? You dumped Yongguk?" Hyosung asked and you nodded "No wonder that girl is so happy." Hana said while glaring at Jieun that standing not far from you guys, you lowered your head "Hey! It's okay! Cheer up okay." Sunhwa gave you a hug. "Like sriously! Are we going to continue this drama?" Jieun appeared "Shut up! Get inside the car first!" Hyosung command, Jieun roll her eyes to you "Congrats on you breakup!" She gave you her devilish looks and left "Ignore her okay." Three of them hug you.

~~~~~

Yongguk arrived at TS building and saw Secret's car in front of the entrance. He ignored it but then someone hugged him from behind, he turned "Gukkie!!" Jieun smile cutely towards him "Jieun!" he pushed her away from him "Ya!" she pouted "Jieun please." Yongguk sighed "But your relationship with her is over. We can be together now." she said "No Jieun! We can't!" he stated "Why? Why can't we? I thought you love me?" she pointed, Yongguk shook his head "No! No! You love me!" she hugged him tightly, "Please! I can't live without you. Please tell me you love me." she cried. "But Jieun, I don't love you. I love Sohee." he said "No! You're saying this because you just got dump by her. Baby, I'll help you to get over it emm? Let's do it tonight at my house huh? The girls will be out at 7 p.m. You can come at 7:30 p.m..." Jieun said while his hair "No Jieun, I can't. I'm sorry." Yongguk kept on shaking his head, Jieun broke the hug and crashed her lips with his, "Wow! What a show!" Someone said while clapping hands, Yongguk pushed her and turned...

Four of you went out from the building and saw a couple kissing in front of the entrance, that ia when you realise it was Jieun and Yongguk. Your heeart broke into pieces but trying not to cry "Wow! What a show!" Hyosung said while clapping her hands, you look away "Let's get inside the car." Sunhwa whispered to you and held your hand, you nodded and follow her Sohee!" you heard Yongguk voice calling you, you ignored and get inside the car. Outside the car, "you leave her alone!" Hyosubg shouted, Yongguk ignored her and knocking the car window "Sohee, please open this door. Baby! It's not what you think it is." he said "Bang Yongguk!" Hana and Hyosung pushed him away from the car "Let me talk to her. Please.. I can explain." Yongguk said "Yongguk stop it! You're only hurting her!" Hana said "She deserves someone better than you!" Hyosung said and get inside the car. Yongguk turn to Jieun "Are you happy now?" Yongguk shouted at her "I feel delighted!" she smirked and get inside the car. Yongguk palm his face "Sohee, I'm sorry.." his tears fall.

Inside the car, Hana Hyosung and Sunhwa keep on comforting you, you gave them a smile. *You told me you love me. I wanted to believe you but you made me lose my trust and faith in you.* you thought and sighed. "Everything is gonna be alright." Hyosung whispered.

A/n: I really want to thank yejin9221 and DENISEYEO2000 for upvoting. I love you guys! :* keep on supporting me Okay? :*