What?

False Hope

3 months after you left, Yongguk became a total different person, he went to the club everything and slept with random girls from the club. The members of BAP are worried of him, he's their leader and without him BAP can't do any activity. Tonight he got into a big problem... Fighting at the club. "Hyung what should we do? He became worst each day," Zelo said while rubbing his forehead "yes first getting drunk everynight, then slept with random girls and now got into a fight! This is too much!" Youngjae shook his head "should we call Noona?" Jongup asked "no! Don't!" Daehyun shook his head "she needs time," Daehyun added "but how long are we gonna let Yongguk Hyung live like that? He needs her!" Youngjae said "I know that! But do you rather watch Sohee go through all of those bull again?" Daehyun questioned "I'm sure everything will be okay," Youngjae said "Youngjae hyung is right," Jongup agreed "no he is not! Do you want to see Noona cry again?" Zelo asked "guys stop!" Himchan stopped them from arguing "argh!!" they heard a growl from Yongguk's bedroom "he's awake," Himchan stood up and walk towards the bedroom "let's just pray for the best," Daehyun said.

"Sohee wake up!" Narae shook your body, you sat up while scratching your head "what?" you asked with on eye opened "do you know what time it is?" she asked you, you took your alarm clock "8: 15" you replied " and it's morning," she said while floding her arm in front of her and glared at you "so?" you asked her "you have 45 minutes to reach your work place, she said "OMG!!" you jumped off your be and rran towards the bathroom, Narae laughed while wwatching you in chaos. "Good morning!" you co-worker greeted "morning Sasha!" you replied while breathibg hardly. You're currently working at a café as a barista, it's your 2 weeks working there. You feel comfortable working with your co-worker, they are friendly and polite. "Sohee someome came here this morning, he was looking for you," Sasha said, you furrowed your brows "me?" you asked, she nodded "he's a Korean too but with darker skin," she added "who could it be?" you asked yourself "okay thanks for the information," you ssaid and smiled.

"Have this," Himchan handed Yongguk 2 pills of painkiller "what happened?" he asked "you tell me!" Himchan said while picking Yongguk dirty clothes from the floor "what were you thinking? Fighthing with some guy! Very matured Yongguk!" Himchan threw the clothes inside the basket "I woke up not for you to nag!" Yongguk rolled his eyes "then stop being and !" Himchan said glaring at him "did you even look into the mirror lately? You look homeless Yongguk! No! You are worst than homeless!" Himchan said in a anger tone "then why don't you guys just throw me out of this house and let me become a homeless person then?!" Yongguk said "because we need you! BAP can't be without! We been putting our efforts on this group and we won't let you bring us down because of your heart break! So stop being so selfish and think about people who care aabout you and want you to successed!" Himchan stated, Yongguk ruffled his hair, "he's right! I shouldn't be so selfish!" Yongguk thought and stepped down from the bed "can you borrowe your shaver?" Yongguk asked, Himchan look aat him and smiled "I would love too!" Himchan went to his bedroom to take his shaver.

You were mopping the café floor "long time no see!" someone said from behind, you turned "KAI!!" you ran to him and hugged him tightly "I missed you!!" you exclaimed "missed you too!" he replied. "what are you doing here?" you asked while breaking the hug "to visit you!" Kai replied, you smiled "thanks," " oh yeah! You have to come with me to Hong Kong!" Kai said "why?" you asked "hmmm you have to act with us for MAMA 2013," Kai said "What?" you widened your eyes "yeah~" Kai smiled awkwardly.

-------

A/n: Wassup!!! I miss you guys so much! :***