Paradise

False Hope

1 week later...

"Where the hell are we?" you asked after stepped put from the car "Welcome to Lotte Hotel in Jeju island." Kai replied, your jaw dropped "you'll be fine." Kai said "What do you mean?" you asked while looking at him confusedly "you'll be living here alone. Enjoy your vacation okay?" Kai said whilen patting your head "What?" you widened your eyes "yup, i have tour to do and so on. So have fun!" he said and entered the car "KAI!" you shouted and watched his car drove away. "great! just great!" you turned to the entrance "let me help you with your luggage." one of the luggage boy said, you nodded and gave him your luggage. "this way miss." he said and lead you to the registeration counter "Yes can I help you?" "Suite registered under Yoon Sohee?" you asked, the worker key in the name "can i have your ID?" she asked, you nodded and gave her your ID "Okay, you're suit is pool villa suite. The lugagge boy  will you there." she said, you nodded, "miss come with me." the luggage boy said.

Soon you reached your suite "Holy Moly!" you widened your eyes after entered the suite "enjoy your vacation miss." the luggage boy said and leaved. "Omg! Is this real?" you asked and walked around the suite "AWESOME!!!" you screamed. "Knock! Knock!" someone knocked on your door "who the hell?" you opened the door and suprised to see him standing in front of you. You were supposed to be away from him, but why is he here? "what are you doing here?" you asked "I'm here to be with you." he replied "go away!" you pushed the door but he's too strong and pushed the door and entered the suite, you sighed "please get out!" you pleaded "I'm sorry." he said " don't want to hear anything. Beside we're over remember and i don't love you." you said "you're lying." he said "i'm not!" you denied "then why did you run away when you saw me and her?" he asked, you look away "because I don't want to disturbed you and her." you replied "then why did you have panic attacked after that?" he asked, you didn't response him "I  don't need to tell you the reason." you replied and walked away "wait!" he grabbed your hand and turned you to face him "don't go. Don't leave me. please..." he hugged you tightly while your hair, you wanted to fight but it feels so good that you melted under his touched. 'I love you Yoon Sohee..." he whispered and kissed your lips. He's lips was soft and kissable but then he lifted you up "what are you doing?" you asked "what married couple do on bed." he replied and winked.

He placed  you on the bed, you gulped and look at him worriedly "i'm scared." you admitted, he chuckled "it's okay baby. There always be next time." he replied and fell next to you "let's sleep." he said and pulled you closer to him  "i miss being next to you.' he said and kissed your forehead. "I love you. Do you love me?' he asked with your eyes locking with each other, you cupped his face and kissed his lips deeply and pulled away "I love you too." you replied, he was still frozen after what you just did, but then he came back to reality and look at you 'thank you baby." he kissed your nose and hugged you tightly.

"great idea Noona." Himchan said "of course, thanks to Kai for convincing Sohee to come with him." Natasha said "they're probably cuddling on bed after a  rough ." Daehyun said "HYUNG! WE'RE STILL UNDERAGE!" Zelo said while covering Jongup ears "what happened?" Jongup asked while looking at Zelo "Hyung, you're so slow." Zelo shook his head and they all laughed. Actually Natasha, Yongguk and kai planned something to help Yongguk to saves his relationship with you.

1 week ago...

While Kai was waiting for you outside, he called Yongguk to informed him "Is she okay?" Yongguk asked "nae hyung, sorry for stopping you just now." Kai said "it's okay. it's my fault." Yongguk replied "Hyung, she really loves you." Kai said "i know. I'm so stupid for letting my jealousy get over me." yongguk said "Kai, can you help me?" Yongguk said "Nae hyung." kai replied "Okay, Noona will talk to you." yongguk said "noona?" kai furrowed his brows "hello Kai. I'm Natasha, Yongguk's Noona." Natasha introduced herself "nae noona?" Kai said "okay so can you help me to dragged Sohee  to somewhere that only her and Yongguk to spend time together?" Natasha asked "nae noona. i'll informed you later." Kai replied. Then you came out and the doctor informed him about your panicked attack and suggested him to take you on vacation. That when he found an idea.