Still hurts

False Hope

Yongguk was sitting on his bed, he stared at your picture. He missed your sweet smile, your sparkling eyes and you lovely voicwle calling his name without he realising his tears fell down his cheeks. He wanted to search for you but he promised the member that he would gave his attention to BAP and put aside his personal life until they come back again "Hyung!" Zelo popped his head from the door. Yongguk quickly wipe his tears away and hid your picture under his pillow "nae?" he looked at Zelo "what?" Yongguk asked "come out here quickly!" Zelo said and ran out "what the?" Yongguk jumped off his bed and follow Zelo to his bedroom.

Yongguk widened his eyes when he saw you were running on the stage with Luhan "is that..." "it's Noona! She looks so beautiful!" Zelo said excitedly "Sohee~" his tears rolled down his cheeks as he watched Luhan holding your hand "Hyung..." Zelo shook his arm, Yongguk blinked a few times while wiping his tears away "I'm tired," Yongguk turned and went out from the room.

You jumped in excitement after the performance "Sohee you did a great job!" Luhan hugged you tightly, you were surprised by his action, he noticed and broke the hugged "mian," he looked away "you were awesome!" Chanyeol appeared and gave you a high-five, you giggled and your eyes followed Luhan around, you noticed he was stealing glanced at you "what is wrong with him?" you asked in mind "guys! We have to change!" Baekhyun said. You guys nodded and headed to the changing room.

You were sitting next to Luhan and watched the live performance, it was your first time attending MAMA so you felt a little bit nervous but Luhan keep on whispering to you telling that everything is alright, actuallt this is the first time you and Luhan be this close to each other after finished filming Wolf Drama. You were too busy with someone else and did not noticed the distance between you and him. But you're glad to be sittiblng next to him, you hope that you guys can be best friend like you and Kai did.

Yongguk was crying on his bed, his heart was hammering his chest. He wanted to be the one that's holding your hand but he can't. He took your photo under his pillow "Sohee-ya~ What should I do? Baby what should I do? I miss you so much!" he cried while kissing your picture with his shaking lips "Sohee~" he cried again. From outside the room, the boys were worrying about their leader "Hyung, should we call Noona?" Zelo asked "Zelo! Stop bringing Sohee out everytime Hyung cries!" Daehyun scolded "but she's the reason hyung is like this!" Zelo shouted back "don't you shout at me!" Daehyun shouted "GUYS!" Himchan stopped them from arguing, Zelo rolled his eyes and entered his room. "Daehyun, you shouldn't shout at him the first place," Youngjae said and followed Zelo to his room "so now it's my fault!" Daehyun ruffled his hair "Hyung, let's eat and relax," Jongup said and dragged Daehyun to the kitchen.

Himchan entered Zelo's room, he saw Youngjae and Zelo was on the phone, when Youngjae saw Himchan, he quickly gave Zelo a signal to stop talking through the phone "we have to go! Bye!" Zelo quickly hung up amd put the phone away, "What are you guys doing?" Himchan asked while shutting the door behind him "nothing!" they shook their head "don't tell me you guys actually called her?" Himchan glared at them "sorry Hyung, we have to do something," Youngjae said, Himchan sighed.