Smiles.

False Hope

You dropped yourself on the comfy bed. You feel sad and angry at the same time. *How could you do this me?* you wipped away your falling tears. He was supposed to have dinner outside with you tonight, but after hours of waiting, he didn't show up. You called him but he didn't pick up, you texted him but he didn't replied. You know he's at the club drinking with his friends again. You don't mind him hanging out with his friend but can't he at least spend time with you, you thought. Then your phone rang, you quickly answer it when you saw Yongguk's name appeared "Gukkie!" you greet in excitedly "Baby~ I love you!" he said, listening to his cracking voice you knew he was drunk, but you didn't mind. "I love you too!" you replied and sat on the edge of the bed "Baby~ I want you now." he said, you blushed Gukkie you !" you said while chuckling "Jieun baby, please..." he pleaded, your heart shattered to pieces when he mentioned her name. You hung up "Ji-Ji-Jieun-ssi?" you covered your mouth trying not to scream. Tears start to fall *Why are you doing this to me?* your head hurt a lot and you lie down om the bed again and cry to sleep.

*****

The next morning you got off your bed and went out from your room "Oh Lord!" your housmate/best friend Narae respond as you appeared in front of her "What happened?" she asked after seeing your panda eyes "Narae, do you think he really loves me?" you asked "Who? Yongguk? Of course!" she replied, you look down to your foot "Why? Did something happened?" she asked, "Nothing, I overthinked last night." you replied and walk towards the kitchen "Are you hiding something from me?" she asked while following you "Nothing. Really! Don't worry." you said and open the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of milk "Yea right!" she frown.

*****

You went to work as usual. You work as the stylish of Secret. That means you have to face Jieun everyday. But you have to be professional at work and out aside your personal problem. You reach at TS building and saw Yongguk standing im front of the entrance, you sighed and walk pass by him "Babe!" he grabbed you wrist, you turned "Hmm?" "I'm sorry about last night." he said "It's okay." you forced a smile "Let's go tonight." he said "I'm going out with Narae tonight." you said "Oh. Tomorrow?" he asked "Secret have shows tomorrow. So I can't." you replied "Well okay. Let's go out when you're free." he said and let go of your hand. He leaned towards you and you knew he was about to kissed you, you took a step back " I have to go! Bye!" you quickly left.

*****

You arrived at Secret's dressing room. "I'm here!" you said "Sohee!" Hyosung and Hana ran towards you and gave you a hug "Ya! Me?" Sunhwa appeared "Unnie come here!" you said and extend your hand wider. After the hug, you glanced at Jieun who was playing with her phone "Ignore her." Hyosung said, you look at her and smile.