Love Land

False Hope

You and Yongguk were enjoying the beautiful scenery together "hey, let's go to Jeju island Love Land!" you suggested, you noticed he gulped "are you okay?" you asked "aaa... Do you know what place is that?" he asked, you nodded "Kai told me that place is full of couple and beautiful statue." you replied, he looks away "why? is he lying to me?" you asked, he shook his head "let's get ready then." you said and pulled you inside the room to change. You were looking for your shirt through the luggage but then he hand to you a jacket, you took it and went inside the bathroom to change. When you came out, You saw him wearing the same jacket "aa... why are we wearing the same clothes?' you asked while placing your changed shirt in a basket beside where you're standing. "aa... Well, I was just want to be a sweet boyfriend and bought couple stuff for both of us. Here's our sneakers." he replied and slide you the sneakers while blushing "ehem, since when are we couple?" you asked, he looks at you "so we're not?" he asked "you have to fight for me." you replied while wearing your sneakers, he chuckled "challenge accepted!" he replied and walk towards you "let's go!" he said and hold your hand.

When you guys arrived at the Love Land, many couples were holding hand, hugging and even kising. You're not used to all of these so you only lowered you head and watch your feets "you know you're going to to bumped on someone if you keep on lowering your head." Yongguk said, you look up to him, he noticed your red rose cheeks and chuckled "you're blushing." he pointed, you hit his chest "it's a bad idea to come here." you said and pouted "well, you haven't see anything yet." he replied "what do you mean?" you asked, he gave you an evil smirked "I hate you!" you hit his chest again "OMO! BANG YONGGUK!" someone shouted, both of you look for the voice and saw a group of girls start to crowding around you and Yongguk. "What is all this?" you asked "never heard of fandoms?" he asked and tries to protect you "Sorry but I am Yongnam." he said, you look at him confused "what are you talking about?" you asked "shh!" he signal you to keep quiet while trying to protect your from fans that are pushing "please give us some privacy!" he shouted, they all look at you and rolled their eyes "she's dating him cause he is Yongguk oppa, hyung." someone said, your jaw dropped "What the hell is going on?" you thoughts, soon they all gone. Yongguk sighed in relief, he looks to you. You were folding your arm, waiting for explaination. "I'll tell you later, now. Let's go somewhere else." he said and grabbed your hand.

Soon both of you found a place where less people walked by. Both of you sit on the grass and something is so distubing in front of you "why did we have to sithere?" you asked and sighed "where else do you want to sit? It's all the same." he replied, you pouted and turned to him :guess I just have to see your face." you said "what choice do you have?" he teased, you glared at him "then i rather watched a statue of dog doing IT and statue of human doing IT." you said and turned in front "no baby!" he cupped your face and pulled your face to him "look at me. Only me." he said with his sparkling eyes. You smiled and cupped his face, you leaned foward and kissed his lips, he blushed with your action but enjoying it and pulled you to his lap, you broke the kiss and burried your face between his shoulder and neck "I feel so happy Yongguk Oppa." you mummered, he  your head "Oppa? I missed the way you call me oppa." he said, you pulled away from him "Oppa! Yongguk oppa!!!" you smile brightly "you're so pretty!" he pinched your cheeks "Wait! you haven't explain to me what happened just now! Who is Yongnam?" you stated, he pulled you into his hug "Yongnam is my twin brother, he's hyung. I always disguised to be him when we're going out together. If they know I'm Yongguk, they would hurt you and I don't want anything to happened to you." he replied while playing with your hair, you sighed "you must have a difficult life huh?" you said and broke the hug, you cupped his face and gave his lips a peck "don't worry. you have an amazing girlfriend here to be with you!" you said, he laughed "so you're my girlfriend now?' he asked, you blushed and let go of his face "if you want to be my boyfriend then yes." you replied "Yes! I would love to baby!" he said and hug you tightly "I can't breath..." you said while patting his shoulder "sorry..." he said and loosen the hug "I love you!" you his back "I love you too baby." he replied.

A/n: Ehem! No one comment? I'm upset! Comment please!!! :*