Don't you remember?

False Hope

The next morning you were discharged from the hospital, Kai was there to take you home. But something's wrong, "ah! Yongguk is not here to ruined my morning." you thought "let's go." Kai said, you nodded and follow him. Both of you took taxi to the house "so this is where I live?" you asked, he nodded "why? you hate it?" he asked, you shook your head "I love it." you replied and smiled "Okay you haven't see insiide, let's go inside." he said and opens the door "wow!" you were amazed  with the living room "Red is your favorite colour." he pointed, you look at him "really?" you smiled "where my bedroom?" you asked "c'mon! I'll show you." he replied and lead you to your room. "wow! This is heaven!" you said and jump on your bed like kids, he laughed at you "get down! you're gonna hurt yourself!" he said, you shook your head "come and join me! it's fun!"  you said still jumping, he stands on your bed and jump with you "this is really fun!" he said and jump along, you holds his hand "lalala~" both of you sing like kids and laughed, then you accidently stepped on his feet and fell on the bed, he fell on top of you, his face was few inches away, you can feel his breath brushing your face "So-sohee?" someone spoken, you pushed Kai aside and saw Yongguk standing at the bedroom door, you can see tears from his eyes "Yongguk I can explain!" you said, he shook his head and left "Sohee I'm sorry." Kai said, you ignored him and followed Yongguk.

"Yongguk stop!" you pulled his shirt, he pulled away "don't touch me!" he said and run towards the door, you pull him and blocked the door "let me explain!" yoou insists "why? why do you want to explain?" he asked "because I don't want you to misunderstood. it's not what you think it is." you said "then what is it? he tried to you? is that what you saying?" he asked "NO!" you shouted, Yongguk shook his head "you know what? why care about what I think? you love him and I'm no longer needed." he said and pushed you aside "wait! what are you saying?" you asked while watching him opening the door "we're over. Goodbye Sohee, be happy with your new boyfriend.' he said and walked out the door "Yongguk~" you knees feel weak and fell to the hard floor, you feel hurt and can't hold back the tears "Yongguk~" you cried.

Yongguk reached at BAP's dorm and rushed to his room walked passed the boys "Hyung?" the called but he ignored them then entered his room, he locked and slammed the door behind him "AHHH!" he groaned and punched the wall "hyung! what happened? open this door!" Daehyun keep on banging the door "SHUT UP!" Yongguk shouted and punched the wall one more time. "Yongguk stop! you're hurting yourself." Himchan said "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS AND SHUT THE UP!" Yongguk shouted and pushed the furniture next to him "Why Sohee! Why?" he fell to the floor and cry "why don't you remember me? why can't you love me? is it hard to love me like you used to? is it?" he cried while hugging his knees. "don't you know how much I'm hurt?' he cried. But then he took out his phone and dialed a person number "Jieun, I'll see you at the studio."

Kai brought you to the couch and comfort you "why do i feel sad when he left? why does it hurt when he told me that we are over?" you asked "it's because you love him. You love him Sohee." he said, you shook your head "it can't be." you said "Sohee, stop denying. You love him, you always do. You just need time to restore every memory and feelings." Kai said, you look at him "but he broke up with me." you said "go talk to him. I'm sure he will let you in again." Kai said and your hair "now stop crying okay?" he said.