Better than

False Hope

After you and Yongguk ended the love making, he hold you in his arm tightly "I love you," he whispered, you nodded "I love you too," you replied, he smiled and your hair "let's get married," Yobgguk suddenly said "what?" you were suprised and sat up, he sat up too and carressed your cheeks "I said let's get married, let's have our own family like we always wanted too," he said you lowered your head "but..." "you love me right?" he cut you beofre you could said anything "yes I do love you," you replied and hugged him "I just don't think I'm right for you," you thought in your head.

"Yoy really love him huh?" Kris asked as he walks with Jieun, she nodded "but you know he will never love you back," Kris said, she looks at him "it's none of your concern!" she pointed "who said it's not," he said "excuse me you are not my boyfriend!" you sais "but I want to be your boyfriend!" he said Jieun widened her eyes "What?" she look at him confusedly "I love you since the first time I saw you on TV," Kris said, "but you know I did a lot of bad things." she said "Yeah I know but people can change right?" he said, Jieun look at him with disbbelief in her eyes "are you trying to play me?" she asked "no!!" he shook his head, she fyrrowed her brows and Kris sighed and held her hands with his right hand and his left hand brushed her hair "I love you Jieun-ssi," he said and crashed his lips with her, she startled but slowly replied his kiss.

Thd next morning, Yongguk woke up and realised you weren't next to him anymore "Sohee?" he called but no replied, he jumped off his bed and went out from the bedroom "Sohee?" he called again still no one answere he opened the bathroom door but no one is ther, he went tto the living room and saw Zelo watching tv while enjoying his ramen. "Where's Sohee?" he asked him "Noona went out early in the morning, she didn't tell me where she went," Zelo replied "what?" Yongguk rubbed his forehead "hyung don't worry, maybe she went home or maybe she went for some exercise, you know girls, they like to go out early.in the morning," Zelo said, Yongguk just gave him a smiled and turned to the bedroom direction "Ya Zelo! Why didn't you wake me up?" Jongup pouted and walked passed by Yongguk "morning Hyung," he greeted and sat next to Zelo "gimme some!" Jongup said, Yongguk shook his head and entered the room. He picked up his phone from the nighstands, no call, no text "Where are you ?" he asked and sat on his bed.

You were sitting next to Narae "you sure about this?" Narae asked "yes! Stop asking me that okay?" you said while putting your sunglasses on "he deserved this, beside sooner or later he would find someone better than me," you said while staring at your phone screen I'm sure he will," you whispered and throw your phone inside your handbag "Flight P1704A97 to Paris please que up at gate no 11," the announcer announced "let's go," you said and stood up "Olay," Narae nodded. Before your turn to entered the gate, you took out your phone to text someone and put it back inside.

"Get out of here!" Daehyun shouted "I need to see Yongguk!" Jieun protested "no way! Not gonna happened!" Youngjae his head while crossing his arm "but it's about Sohee!" she said "what about her?" Yongguk appeared at the living room "read this!" Jieun gave h her phone, Yongguk read "are you trying to make me believe that Sohee would text you instead of all her friends?" Yongguk asked "you have to trust her!" someone said "Kris? What are you doing here?" Himchan asked "I'm here to be with my girlfriend," he said and pulled Jieun closer to him "she's telling the truth," Kris said "No! She can't leaves! She can't!" Yongguk stormed out the door.