Tease

False Hope

You woke up and look at you sleepy boyfriend "Baby, wake up." you shook his body "5 minutes!" he groaned "Guk, wake up!!" you shook his body again "Baby Sohee, 5 more minutes please. I'm having a good dream." he said with sleepy voices. "Guk! Seriously! Wake up!" you pat his cheast "Okay!" he sat up while pouting, with his closing eyes he folds his arm "Hey! Go take a shower." you kissed his cheeks "I want to sleep but my angel disturbed me. I'm mad." he said still pouting "Baby, go take a shower." you said "But I have no clothes." he said "You can used your last night boxer and I'll find your jersey that you gave me." you replied. He nodded and stepped down from the bed, you yelped when you saw his and hide undee the blankets. Your face was burning in embarassment "Babe, no need to be shy." he teased "Shut up and go take a shower!" you said, then you heard the bathroom door closed, you popped out from the blanket and stepped down from the bed. Quickly picked up your clothes before Yongguk appeared. After finished dressing up you find Yongguk's jersey in the closet. You have more than 10 of his jersey, he gave them to you when he's away for tour, "Found it?" he asked while hugging you from the back and burried his face between your neck "Nope, hold on." you said and continue searching "Did you out on you boxer?" you asked "Yes baby. I did. Don't worry." he replied while giving you neck small kisses "Found it!" you took it out from the closet and your hand accidently hit his head "Argh!" he groaned while taking a few steps back from you "Omo! Are you okay?" you asked while checking his face "My cheeks hurt." he replied while pouting "Oh.. I'm sorry.." you rubbed his cheeks slowly "I want kiss kiss..." he gave you his aegyo looks "Come here l." you pulled him closer to you and kiss his lips and pulled away "I was expecting it on my cheeks. But it's okay.." he smirked "Aish!" you pinch his arm "Ouch.." he pout again "Don't used that face with me. Get ready! I'll go make us breakfast." you said and walk out from the room.

~~~~~

You were preparing the breakfast on table as Yongguk walk out your bedroom "Have a seat. I'll go call Narae." you said and walk by him, he grabbed your wrist "What?" you asked, he pecked on your lips "I love you." he winked "haish!" you pinched arm "Ouch! Ouch!" he jumped in pain, you giggled "Ehem!" someone coughed, you turned and saw Narae with her eye bag "Narae, are you okay?" you asked worriedly "nope. I'm not. I can't sleep cause my friends can't lowered their voice." she replied yawned, you look at Yongguk and both of you burst into laugh. "Haha funny!" she rolled her eyes and sat at the dining table "We're sorry." you apologised "It's okay. As long as you are happy again. I'm fine." she replied. And eat her breakfast, you and Yongguk sat side by side "Good job Yongguk!" Narae smiled at him "Thanks." he replied, you still holding your laughter.

~~~~~

Afte Yongguk went home an changed his clothes, he comes back to your house. Narae went to work so both of you decide to cuddle on the couch while watching a movie entitled 'Romeo & Juliet' you can't help but cried "Guk..."' you brushed his arm "Yes babe?" he asked "Will you die for me like Romeo died for Juliet?' you asked "Silly!" he kissed you cheeks "Of course I would." he whispered to you, you turned to face him "Hmm.. What if it's Jieun unnie? Will you die for her too?" you asked "Sohee..." he sighed and hugged you tightly "stop bringing her in between us. I love you and only you. Please believe me." he said while you hair "I'm sorry Guk. I can't get rid of my jealousy." you said while hugging him "It's okay. From now on no more bringing her name out okay?" he asked "Okay baby!" you replied.

~~~~~

The rest of B.A.P was at the studio hanging out at the dance studio "Hey guys!" Jieun appeared, they all look at her and rolled their eyes "Ya! Can anyone reply me?" she asked with a bit pissed off, they start talking to themselves, Jieun looks around "Where's Yongguk?" she asked "Oh! Hyung is with Sohee Noona. Probably screaming in pleasure." Youngjae replied "Wha-what?" Jieun furrowed her brows "You heard him. Screaming in pleasure!" Daehyun smirked at Youngjae and gave him a high-5. "It can't be!" Jieun shook her head "Well, Hyung was with Noona last night after you get CEO to fired her." Zelo said "They're going to get married and have childrens. Share their days with each other." Jongup added "I can hear Sohee's moans 'Guk-a faster baby faster. Uuu~~~ yehhh~" Himchan imitates your voice "Argh!!!" Jieun covered her ears and walked out the dance room, they all laughed out lout. "She deserved it!" Zelo said.