Let's end this.

False Hope

While Secret was doing their interview, you can't stop staring at Jieun. You accept the fact that Yongguk is cheating on you with her, she's perfect. But Yongguk keep on acting like he's really in love with you that's what hurt you so much and make you hard to leave with him. "Hey!" you felt strong arms hugging you from the back, you know who's the owner of those strong arms, you turn and broke the hug "Yongguk, I'm working." you said and turn your back towards him "I know. I'm sorry. I just miss you." he said and leaned his head on your shoulder, you sighed "Yongguk, please. Stop it." you insisted and pushed his head slowly and turn to him "Don't you have any schedule?" you asked while folding your arms in front of you "Are you trying to get ride of me?" he asked, you nodded, he sighed "What happened babe? Tell me." he said "Nothing." you replied shortly. "Ehem!" both of you turn to tthe direction of the voice.

*****

"Oh! Jieun unnie!" you bow to greet her but not Yongguk "Do you still want to work with us? If you do go do your job!" she shouted, you nodded and left. Leaving Jieun with Yongguk. "Why do you have to appeared?" he asked "What? I'm your girlfriend too!" she protested "Shh!" Yongguk covered "She might hear you!" he said and let her go "You only care about her feeling!" she pouted "I'm sorry but I don't want to hurt her. She's too nice to me." Yongguk said and he remembered the call he made last night and he remembered he told Jieun he wants her and she hung up. "Why did you hung up last night?" he asked, Jieun frown "Hung up? You didn't even call me." Jieun replied, Yongguk was shock and quickly checked his phone call log and saw your name on his 11 p.m call list "! I have to go!" he said and left.

*****

You walk down the hallway towards the staff room to pick up your stuff before you head home. "Bye Sohee!" Hyosung, Sunhwa and Hana waved at you "Bye!" you waved back and finish packing your stuff and walk out the staff room "Sohee!" you heard familiar voice, you turned and saw Kai, you best friend since high school "Oh? Kai? What are you doing here?" you asked "I have some appointment." he replied while smiling "Okay. I'm going home now." you said "Ok! Are you free tonight?" he asked "Hmmm, I have girls night with Narae." you replied "Well okay. Let's hang out another day then." he said, you nodded "Sohee!" Yongguk appeared, you look at him "I'll send you home!" Yongguk offered, before you can answer he took you away from Kai and towards the exit.

*****

Inside his car, silence was surrounding. You look outside the window *Guk, stop torturing me.* you sighed and noticed the car has stop in front of your apartment. "Hey." you feel fingers carresing your cheeks, you turn to the driver seat "Is everything okay?" he asked, you forced out a smile "Bye!" you unfasten your seat belt and stepped out from the car "Wait!" you heard he shouted, you turn "I'm sorry!" he knelt on the ground "I'm sorry for everything." his tears began to fall "Ya!" you stood in front of him "why are you doing this?" you asked "You knew right? You knew about Jieun and I?" he asked, you bit your lips, "I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you but I'm afraid I'll hurt you." he said "It's okay." you smiled and help him up. "It's not okay! Why are you acting like you're fine with everything?!" he shouted and stand up "Then what do you want me to do? Cry in front of you? Yelling at at you?" you asked "Sohee, I know It's my fault. I know I was wrong." he said, "you knew but you never try to change." you let out a sigh again "Sohee, tell me what to do! Please.." he pleaded and held your hand tightly. "Yongguk, all i need is for you to end this relationship. I want you to tell me that there's no point of trying anymore. Cause if you don't, I will continue to stay by your side." you replied took back your hand "But I love you." he said, "you don't. I know everything. You love her. So stop lying. Cause you're only hurting me." you said "I don't want to end our relationship!" he insisted "If you don't. I will. Yongguk, it's over. Goodbye." you said and left coldly.

~~~~~

A/n: Finish my exam! To all of my subscribers! Thankd you! Leave a comment please! XOXO!