Drama?

False Hope

1 month later, you've been training hard day and night. You sometimes slept at the trainee dorm. Yongguk is at USA for B.A.P's Pacific Tour so you spent more time with EXO. Your relationship with Kai are more close now. Today is your meeting with SM Town staff as you entered the meeting room, you saw EXO was there too. "Annyeonghaseyo.." you bowed towards them "Annyeonghaseyo!" they bowed back "Uri Sohee is getting more pretty as the day passed." Chanyeol said and winked at you "Ya Park Chanyeol!" Baekhyun slapped his head "Ouch!!" Chanyeol rubbed his head "Shut up!" Baekhyun glared at him "Ignore them, have a seat." Kris act like a gentleman and pulled out a chair for you "Uuuuu~" the other "Jealous?!" Kris smirked "Thanks!" you sat "Hey!" Kai sat beside you "Hey!" you smiled "Ya Kai! I wanted to sit beside her!!!" Chanyeol said, you chuckled "Shut up! You're sitting with me!" Baekhyun pulled his ear "Everyone please be seated." President Lee P.A said, they all sat, Kris sat beside you and now you in between Kris and Kai. "Okay guys! So EXO is going to have comeback soon!" President Lee annouced.

~~~~~

"Woohoo!!" EXO jumped in joy except Suho, Kai and Kris "You guys are embarassing!" Kris stated "Oh come on! You know you want to jump too. You're saying that because of Sohee." Xiumin said "Exactly!" Luhan agreed "Well, I have to take care of my images." Kris said while run his hands through his hair like he's the macho man "Please!!" Chen and Lay rolled their eyes "Okay boys sit down." President Lee ordered, they all sit. "Sir can I asked, are we going to comeback with Wolf first or Growl?" Tao asked "Wolf." President Lee replied "Awwwoooo~" KyungSoo and Chanyeol imitates the wolf voice "Okay enough." President Lee said "Wait, why is Sohee here anyway?" Suho asked "Okay, I was thinking. Maybe we should make a drama about this wolf guy that fallen in love with a high school girl." President Lee pointed "So that's mean Sohee is the high school.girl?" Tao asked and President Lee nodded "Then what happened next?" Sehun asked "Well, the wolf guy will turn into human again. Because of Love." he replied "uuu~ awesome!!" Chanyeol said while clapping his hands "But sir!" Lay called out "It's a bit cliché. Wolf meet girl then fall in love.. It's like Twilight but differents is the wolf guy stay wolf." Lay said "Well, let me finished first!!" President Lee said "okay!" they all nodded "Where did I stop... Ah! Right so I decided that Luhan will be the wolfboy." President Lee said "Booo~" they all shown their disatisfied looks "Why does it have to be Lulu hyung?" Baekhyun asked "Cause I'm handsome!" Luhan replied while flipping his hair "Please!" Kris rolled his eyes "Okay guys stop!" President Lee said "Let me continue. Kai will be Sohee boyfriend." he continued, your jaw dropped "Wooo~" they all gave Kai mischievous smile "The filming will start the day after tomorrow. Be prepared, script will be given on your way out." President Lee said.

~~~~

You arrived home and sat at the couch in the living room, you read the few first page of the script. You are going to have a lot of skinship with Kai and Luhan. You sighed and continue flipping the pages and searched for your part. Then one of the scence caught you off guard "What the? No way! Never! I can't!" you shouted and threw the script book on the table and thought for a while "But it's only on the cheeks." you said then your phone rang "Holy crap!" you jumped in suprised and picked up your phone. It's from Yongguk "Hello?" you greeted "Hey babe!" he greet happily "Hey! You're awake? What time is it?" you asked "It's 8:30 a.m in Los Angeles." he replied "Oh really it's 12:30 a.m in Seoul." you said "So how's your day?" he asked "Great. I'm going to filmed a drama with EXO." you replied "Really? Cool! What is it about?" he asked, you told him "Wow! Cool!!" he said "Yeah and there's going to be kiss scene." you replied "What? Kiss scene?" he shouted through the phone "Chill babe! It's only kiss on the cheeks." you said "No! Cheeks or nose or forehead I won't allowed! No one can kiss you except for me! NO ONE you heard me Yoon Sohee?" he asked "Yongguk please. Don't be so immature." you said "Immature? Seriously?" he groaned "Guk, I'll call you tomorrow! I'm sleepy! Bye!" you said and hung up the call.

~~~~~

Yongguk threw aside his phone "Hyung! Are you okay?" Daehyun asked "No! My girlfriend are going to act with EXO and there are kiss scene." he replied "Where? Lips?" Daehyun asked "No cheeks." he replied, Daehyun chuckled "Only cheeks what's the big deal?" Daehyun asked "Maybe it's not a big deal to you but it is to me!" Yongguk replied "Okay hyung chill. We're having concert tonight. Don't stress yourself too much." Daehyun said while patting his back. That night, Yongguk couldn't get rid of his jealousy and couldn't concentrate on his performance, now it's time for him and Daehyun to sing 'I remember' first there was nothing wrong, but when Daehyun sings his part Yongguk was so lost in his mind and forget the lyrics. Everyone was shocked, it was the first time he forgot his lyrics. After they finished, Yongguk ran back stage "Are you okay?" Himchan asked "I'n fine! Just leave me alone!" he replied and left to the dressing room "You're driving me crazy!" he punched the wall near him.