Confused

False Hope

“Yongguk! I’m so sorry! It was a very bad idea! Very bad!” Yongnam said in one breath “Why?” Yongguk asked “well, your girlfriend saw me and Jiyeon and she thought I was you!” Yongnam said “WHAT? !” he rubbed the back of his neck “This is bad!”  He starts to panic “I’m so sorry! I shouldn’t have worn your jersey!” Yongnam said “I shouldn’t have lent you my jersey!” he said “Did you tell her the truth?” he asked “No, she ran away before I could tell. And I’m sorry to say you’re single.” Yongnam said “WHAT? SHE BROKE UP WITH ME?” Yongguk shouted “Physically me and mentally you.” Yongnam replied “I have to go!” Yongguk said and left “I’m so sorry!” Yongnam shouted from behind.

Yongguk went to your house and bang on the door loudly “What?!” Narae came out “Where’s Sohee?” he asked “I told you to go to hell right? Why are you still here?” Narae asked “I’m here to see her! She has to know the truth!” Yongguk said “Truth? What truth? It’s proven that you’re a stupid playboy!” Narae scolded “No! It’s not what you guys think! That guy was Yongnam Hyung! Not me!” Yongguk said “what?” Narae frowned “That was Yongnam Hyung, we switched place cause he wanted to date Jiyeon so bad and I agreed. Besides I want to rest after the pacific tour but I accidently lent him my jersey that Sohee gave me! It was a stupid mistake!” Yongguk said “Yes! Very stupid! And you think she would believe you? She’s hurt Yongguk!” Narae said “I know that’s why she has to know the truth. Let me talk to her. Please...” Yongguk beg “She’s not here; she decided to sleep at the trainee’s dorm.” She replied “Then I should go.” Yongguk said “Good luck.” Narae said.

You cried while hugging your knees on the bed “I HATE YOU YONGGUK! I HATE YOU!” you shouted your lungs out, and then you heard a knocked on your door, you opened and saw Kai looking worriedly at you “Are you okay?” Kai asked “I’m fine!” you replied and wiped away your tears “Let’s go out and take a fresh air huh?” he said and grabbed your hand “But…” before you could protest he dragged you out from the dorm “Tonight I’m going to take you out to somewhere special.” He said and smiled at you, you nodded “Good!” he kissed your forehead “Don’t cry anymore.” He said and held your hand “So-So-Sohee~” you heard someone called your name and look “Yongguk?” you turned to Kai and hugged him tightly “Baby let me explain~” he walked near you “I don’t want to hear anything from you!” you shouted, “Hyung, maybe you should go.” Kai said “It’s not of your business!” Yongguk said “It’s his business too!” you said and look at Yongguk “Because we’re dating since 2 weeks ago.” You added and grabbed Kai hands and dragged him inside your dorm.

Yongguk was frozen at the hallway, “No, she won’t cheat on me.” Yongguk shook his head and knocked on your dorm door “Baby~ I know you won’t cheat on me. And you know I won’t cheat on you too. Baby I will prove to you that I really love you take your time okay? I love you baby.” he said and left. Inside you were crying on Kai shoulder, you’re really hurt and don’t know what else to do. Your head wanted you to believe him but your heart said no cause he will hurt you again. You’re confused and all you want to do right now is to run far away from him. Run far away from Korea.