Blackout

False Hope

You and Yongguk are back in Seoul and BAP new song 'Badman' were released. You and Yongguk are at you house watching the music video at the living room and you love it so much "So what do you think?" he asked "I love the song but the concept of half black is so weird. You're weird!" you hit his chest and he giggled "I love the lyrics of the song, I didn't know your this talented!" you added, he glared at you "are you underestimating  my talents?" he asked "a-ani!" you shook your head, he gave you an evil look and lift you up "OPPA! PUT ME DOWN!" you shouted while patting his back, he shook his head "you have to be punish!" he said and walked you to your bedroom. "Oppa pleasee...." you pleaded, he shook his head. You sighed heavily and he placed you on the bed. "Oppa, are we going to do it?" you asked, he looks at you with a confused look "you don't want to?" he asked "a-ani! It's just, I'm scared..." you replied "it's okay baby~" he hovered on top of you and kissed your forehead "I understand." he said and lay beside you "I'm going to take a shower." he said and stood up, you look at him with a guilty face "hey! I told you it's okay." he said and smiled, you nodded and watched him entering the bathroom.

You've seen Yongguk less than ever after he got back from Singapore for Live On Earth, he's busy with music programme, variety show, fansign and so on... You missed him so much and you really want to see him. So you went to the studio, "Sohee!!!" Hyosung run towards you and gave you a hug "Unnie, how are you?" you asked, she smiled "I'm fine." she replied "You're here to see Yongguk huh?" she asked, you nodded "He's at the dance room. Oh! Did you know Secret and BAP are participating in Idol Star Athletics Championship? " Hyosung asked, you shook your head "You should come and support Yongguk!" she said, you nodded and bowed to see "See you next time Unnie." you said and left. While you're in the elevator, many things came running inside your head "dance room? No! He can't be with her right now. He's busy." You shook all those negative thoughts away "Yongguk loves me. Only me." you said in confidence.

You arrived at the dance room, no scent of Soju drink or any strong liqour smell, you sighed in relief and open the door. BAP was sitting on the floor breathing heavily "hey guys!" you waved, "Sohee!!" they all stood up and you guys bowed to each other. Yongguk was standing in front of the mirror back facing you guys "What happened?" you asked as you noticed anger in Yongguk face through the mirror "Sinhwa Sunbae fans accused us for  plagiarize Sinhwa Sunbae songs." Himchan replied "then?" you still don't get the messages "Yongguk Hyung wrote the lyrics so he feels so disappointed with what they said." Daehyun replied, you nodded "you guys should go get something to eat and get enough rest. I'll talk to Yongguk." you said, they nodded and left. You closed the door and walked towards Yongguk and gave him a back hug "hey baby~" you leaned your head on his back "hey," he replied "are you okay?" you asked "do I look like I am?" he replied harshly, you broke the hug and folded you arm together "I'm just asking." you said "Don't ask and keep your mouth shut then!" he shouted, you startled and stepped back "is wrong for a girlfriend to be concerned for her boyfriend?" you asked, he didn't response you, you turned and walked towards the door and hold the door knob "then don't even call me or stop by my house asking how I'm doing." you said and walked out the room slamming the door behind you. Yongguk sighed and followed you "baby wait!" he called and run on the hallway to chase you.

You ran out the building "Baby wait!" he pulled your arm "Let me go!" you pushed him and try to stop a taxi "Baby I'm sorry." he said, "Sorry?" you look at him with an angry looks "I cam here to see my boyfriend cause I haven't seen him for a while and I miss him so much. But then he wasn't in mood so I tried to be a good girlfriend by asking him is he okay or not. Instead of replying it nicely he shouted at him and asked me to shut my mouth! And now here's he standing and all he can say is sorry!" you were so angry that you feel like slapping his face "then what do you want me to do?" he asked "LEAVE ME ALONE!" you shouted and ran acroos the road "Sohee come back! It's dangerous!" he shouted, you ignored him "SOHEE!" he shouted then you feel something hit your body and you fell on the ground, you heard people were shouting and car stopping instantly, everyhting was spinning "Yongguk~" you called, then you feel your body were lifted "I'm here baby! I'm gonna get you to the hospital okay?" he said and you immediately blackout.