1004

False Hope

You woke up and found Yongguk's isn't next to you. "Where did he go?" you asked and stepped down from the bed, you picked up the clothes that all over the floor "what a rough night," you said and chuckled, you quickly put your clothes on, you walked out the room. No one was home "where did they go?" you scratched your head and entered your room again, seacrhing for your phone "found it!" you took it from the nightstand, you dialed Yongguk's number but no answer "something's wrong," you said and walked out the berdroom. You went to the kitchen to get something to eat, then you noticed a piece of paper, you took the paper it written "go to Namsan park, Love Bbang!" you smiled "weirdo!" you giggled and ran out the house.

You arrived at the park and search for Yongguk "where is he?" you asked while looking around "Noona!" someone called, you turned to the voice "Zelo-ya!" you smiled "where's Yongguk?" you asked, he hand in to you a piece of paper "got to go!" he said once you took the paper and leave "Zelo!" you shouted but he disappeared "mwoya?" you bit your bottom lips and read the paper "remember where we met? Go there! Love, Bbang!" you scratched your head "something's going on," you said and when to the place he told you to.

You arrived at the café called "Momo Cot", memories start playing in your head. You rembered when Yongguk approached you when you were enjoying your Mocha latté. The place was full so you don't mind sharing a table with him. After a ling conversation with him, you guys exchanged number and start texting and calling each other "Noona!" someone called, you turned and returned to reality "Jonguppie! Where's Yongguk?" you asked "tadah!!" he handed to you a piece of paper "mwoya?" you furrowed your brows and took it "bye noona!" he waved and leave. You sighed and read the paper "Are you tired babe? Just a bit more okay? Now do you remember where we have our first date? Love Bbang!" you kept the paper and leave.

You arrived at Namsan Tower, you waited and waited for Yongguk "hey babe!" someone called, you turned "Ya!" you went to him and hit his arm "ouch!" he pouted "what were you thinking?" you pouted "I just want you to have some adventures," he said "I have to stopped at a store buy buy toothbursh and toothpaste," you said "sorry baby!" he said and kissed your lips "let's go!" he said and pulled you to the queue to the cable car. The scenery is stunning "Baby," he hugged your waist "we went through so much past year. We laughed, cried and do everything together. I want to take.care of you until my last breath" he said and stood up and knelt in front of you "baby, will you marry me?" he asked while holding a ring, your tears fall "yes I will!" you jumped on him and he fell his back to the floor and you lied on top of him "I love you!" you kissed him passionately, he grabbed your face closer to him.

You guys arrived at home, "CONGRATULATION!" they shouted once you guys opened the door "thank you!" you smiled while clinging your arms around Yongguk "finally!" Hana hugged you, Hyosung and Sunhwa joined you guys "Congrats Hyung!" BAP hugged their leader "thans guys!" he smiled "Congrats Sohee and Yongguk!!" EXO shouted while clapping their hand. "Thanks!" you replied while breaking the hug and ran to Yongguk "baby! You planned this party?" you asked "yup!" you smiled and kisses his cheeks "I love you baby!" you hugged him tightly "You're my angel," he whispered.