Don't go

False Hope

You were discharged from the hospital and soon you will be leaving to Paris with Narae, all you wanted to do is being away from the places where painful memories were made and also being away from the person that give you pain. Himchan and the other boys decided to throw you a farewell party for you and Narae. You agreed cause that the last thing they might do for you. You didn't have plan to come back to Seoul again. Maybe that's the best thing to do so that you won't feel hurt anymore.

"Hyung! Bring out the food!" Zelo whined, they were many friends were invited, Secret except for Jieun, Ailee, Exo, Narae and of course BAP except for Yongguk. You never seen Yongguk since you were discharged from the hospital, you didn't want to see but you just hope to look at his beautiful eyes one last time. "Noona! Eant some?" Jongup handed a bowl of popcorn to you "thank you," you smilef and took a palm of popcorn from the bowl "noona! If you reached Paris make sure you call us!" Zelo said while chewing his burger "can you speak after you swallow your food?" Youngjae asked while hiving Zelo a glare "You got problem with that?" Daehyun asked who was chewing his burger while talking to Ailee "of course! Look at how disgusted Ailee Noona when you talked to her while eating," Youngjae said, Daehyun turned to Ailee, she was smiling at him "Aish!" Daegyun slapped Youngjae's head "She's smiling okay? That's mean I'm cute!" Daehyun said while flipping his hair like Justin Bieber does. "Omg! I'm gonna miss you guys!" you said while pinching their cheeks. "Then don't go," someone said, you turbed and saw the person you hate but missed the most.

"Yongguk Hyung you're not invited to this party!" Daehyun stood up and wrapped his arm in front of him "this is my house too remember?" Yongguk pointed, you turned to Narae and giving her a signal, she understood and stood up "guys, Sohee and I have to excuse ourself, we have to pack some of our stuff, thank you for coming and thank you for the party," Narae said, you slowly stood up and throw them a forced smile "I'm gonna miss you," Hyosung stood up and hugged you "me too." you patted her back then suddenly you felt more people joined the hug "I really gonna miss you guys," you said as tears start to rolled. "We gonna miss you too Sohee and Narae!!" they all said. You smiled and broke the hug. You and Narae bowed to them and walked towards the door then suddenly someone lifted you up and dragged you to the bedroom.

"Yongguk! Let her go!" Himchan shouted when he saw Yongguk lifted you up and entered thr bedroom "let them!" Kai suddenly spoken, they look at Kai with a confusion looks "do you guys want her to leave us for good?" Kai asked, they shook their head "then let them have their time to talk, who knoe she might stay," Kai said, they nodded "let's just go have drink some othe place," Daehyun said "and leave them alone?" Youngjae asked "do you want to listen to weird voice that gonna comeout from that bedroom?" Daehyun asked, Youngjae wiggled his body and ran towards the door " let's go guys!" Himchan said while laughing.