Watch out!

False Hope

You and Yongguk joined them at the living room. “Look at the sweetest couple!!!” Himchan said, Hyosung pinched him “what about us?”Hyosung pouted, you laughed while watching them arguing “I’ll go get us drink.” Yongguk said and left “Sohee! Sit here!” someone called, you turned to the voice direction and saw Jieun’s calling you, you nodded and sits beside her “good to know your memories are back.” she said, you nodded and smiled “no hard feelings for what had happened right?” she asked “of course not!” you replied “you’re so kind! No wonder Yongguk loves you so much!” she said while patting you shoulder “babe, here’s your drink,” Yongguk said and hand in to you a glass of red wine “thanks,” you took the glass from him and place it on the table in front of you. “Shall we dance?” he asked you look at him and nodded “let’s go baby!” he took you by the hand and brought you to the middle “slow dance please.” he said, Youngjae the DJ nodded and played All of me by John Legend, Yongguk wrapped his arm around your waist and your arms are wrapped around his neck. He leaned his forehead to yours “I love you,” he whispered “I love you too” you replied.

After both of you dance along the songs, you decided to sit with him near to Zelo and Jongup. “Hyung! When are you and Noona getting married?” Zelo asked “wait! They’re not married?” Jongup asked, Zelo shook his head “Why oh why!?” Zelo palmed his face “what?” Jongup asked in confusion, you and Yongguk giggled “no we’re not married yet,” Yongguk replied and kissed your cheeks “but soon we will,” he added, you blushed and hit his chest, he laughed and hugged you tightly “don’t be shy~” he teased and tickled you “Oppa!” you hit his arm softly “Oppa~” Zelo and Jongup mocking you,  you laughed and rest you head on Yongguk’s lap “what did I missed?” someone appeared, you turned “oh Jieun Unnie, nothing we’re just goofing around,” you replied and sat up straight “join us!” you said and Yongguk pulled you onto his lap “can we join?” Hana asked “of course!” you nodded.

All night long you guys were laughing and singing, you feel like being loved more than you ever did before “should we go to the club?” Daehyun suggested “hey! Zelo and Jongup are underage!” you said while leaning you body on Yongguk “well, every club allowed Idols to enter underage or not.” Daehyun said “you’re teaching my dongsaeng bad things,” you scolded, Yongguk laughed and pulled you closer to him “c’mon, loosen up.” He whispered, you sighed and nodded “okay but Zelo and Jongup! Don’t even think about taking any liquor!” you warned “yes Noona!” they nodded, “okay let’s go!” you said and got off Yongguk.

Soon, you guys reached the club “Woo!!!!” Himchan screamed like a maniac, Hyosung kept on covering his mouth “Ssup?” someone greeted, you turned “Oh Natasha Unnie!” you hugged her “I missed you!” you said “I miss you too,” she replied and broke the hug “did my brother treat you well?” she asked, you turned to Yongguk and nodded “he’s a great guy Unnie,” you said, Yongguk blushed “Noona! Where’s Charu Hyung?” Yongguk asked “you’re trying to change the topics,” Natasha said elbowed his arm “Noona~” Yongguk ran to you and sneaked his arm around your waist “baby! Noona is teasing me,” he whined and you laughed while patting his head “Unnie!!” Hyosung, Hana and Sunhwa gave Natasha a hugged “I’ll go look for Charu Hyung,” Yongguk whispered and left. “Wow you guys look so pretty now,” Natasha said “let’s go there and sit.” Natasha said.

“So, where’s Song Jieun?” Natasha asked, you looked around and realized Jieun is not with you guys “I don’t know,” you replied she gave a heavy sighed “Yongguk told me that she’d changed,” Natasha said and looked at you “do you believe she would changes that fast?” she asked, you were confused with her question “I feel that way too, it’s impossible,” Sunhwa said “I know Jieun for a long time, she’s not the type that changes easily,” Hana said “guys, please don’t think too much, maybe she really did changed,” you said trying to protect Jieun “but you should watch out dear,” Natasha patted you back “I don’t want that girl end up being my sister-in-law,” Natasha said and smiled “hey girls!” someone greeted, you look up “Yongnam Oppa!” you stood up and hugged him “Oppa!!!” you jumped like a 5 years old child “miss  me so much aren’t you?” he said, you nodded “of course! You’re my Yongnam Oppa!” you said “Ya Hyung!” you got pulled away from Yongnam “she’s mine!” Yongguk pouted, you laughed “don’t tell me you’re jealous with your own hyung?” you asked, he looked away “you’re mine!” he stated, Natasha Unnie and the others laughed “Yongguk! You’re 24 years old now, grow up a little man,” Yongnam said “I am growing up,” Yongguk replied “okay boys! Don’t make me punish both of you,” Natasha said “nae Noona!” both of them replied.

From afar, someone is watching. The heart that is hurt can’t wait to strike back the revenge that had been planned.