Learning about a kiss

ONLY YOU

 

 

 

Hello my lovely readers. Before the chap, I just want to apologise for my sudden haitus. I've been extremely busy and then I had a writer's block and couldn't think of a single word to write. And then suddenly out of the blue, I'm not so busy and I'm actually writing again. I think the level of stress and writing go hand in hand. I know how annoying it it when writers take long breaks so I really am sorry. I hope this chap will satisfy you guys for a little while. I've written a few more chaps, I just need to edit them before I post them. Hopefully my writer's block hasn't affected my story too much...sorry again.

I'm also working on a new story...it isn't a daragon one. But don't worry, this story is my number one priority, it's just I wanted to try some new stories that's all. But I hope you guys will give the other story a chance too...

 

And before I forget, I've heard that there's been a fair bit of plagiarism going around. All my stories are my own, and any similiarities with other stories is purely coincidential. So please if you guys see or read any stories that are mine that have been posted on this site or elsewhere, please report it. I have not given any one permission to repost my stories or translate them. Thank you :)

 

Anyway enjoy the story. And thank you for waiting for me too :) sarangheyo 

 

 

 

------

 

 

 

 

 

“I used to dream about places like this” Dara sighed happily as she walked beside Jiyong through the streets of Seoul. Jiyong looked around at the place, not really thinking anything special of it. Dara looked down at her feet and smiled again, “I dreamt of walking free, going anywhere and wherever I wanted…” Her smile vanished, “that’s all I seemed to have done all those years, just dream of being free.”

 

“It’s a good thing that’s exactly what you are then.” Jiyong replied still looking ahead of him. Dara looked up at him and blinked in confusion, until Jiyong turned towards her, “You’re free.”

 

Dara’s eyes fluttered slightly and she broke into this smile full of realisation, “…I’m free”, she whispered, “I can do whatever I want, right?” Jiyong nodded casually. Dara smiled excited but then she stopped walking making Jiyong look back quizzically, “…but…what am I meant to do?”

 

“Anything” Jiyong shrugged, “No one’s going to stop you.”

 

“…anything” Dara mouthed the word.

 

Jiyong walked back to her, “There must be things you always wanted to do.”

 

“Like…” Dara’s eyes widened suddenly, “I once snuck into the TV room and saw this kid on TV eating this pink and white round thing called ice cream and it looked sooooo yummy!” she clasped her hands and gulped hungrily. Jiyong looked at her blankly. That’s the first thing that came into her mind? Dara clocked his expression and shook her head, “No?...Ah!” she clapped her hands together, “One time, I found a magazine at the house and there was this woman and a man on this big black thing with two wheels that looked like a bicycle but it wasn’t-“

 

“A motorbike?” Jiyong asked raising a brow.

 

Dara nodded excitedly, “That’s it! It looked scary but the woman on this motorbike looked like she was having fun.”

 

“So let me get this straight” Jiyong crossed his arms across his chest, “All those years, all you dreamt of was to one day eat ice cream and ride a motorbike?”

 

Dara looked at him carefully, not knowing how she should answer, “…why? Is that not what I was meant to say?”

 

“Ani” Jiyong shook his head, “I just thought that you would have dreamt of something…um well…more productive.”

 

“Productive?” Dara tilted her head to the side.

 

“Yea, like get a job, buy a house, go travelling, I don’t know what girls dream of but-“

 

“Why would I do that?” Dara asked again.

 

“I guess to be successful and independent” Jiyong shrugged.

 

“Independent?” Dara repeated.

 

“Yea, so you don’t have to rely on anyone” JIyong nodded, “So you can look after yourself.” Dara looked at him without saying anything now. Was that what she had to do? Was that what Jiyong’s mother was talking about before. If she had a job and a house, maybe it would be ok for her to stay beside Jiyong?

 

“Yah?” Jiyong tilted his head slightly.

 

“Huh?” Dara startled back to reality and smiled apologetically, “miane.”

 

“And stop dreaming about food” Jiyong grumbled as he started walking again.

 

“So…no ice cream?” Dara called out behind him.

 

“I don’t eat ice cream” Jiyong replied bluntly.

 

“Then what do you like to eat?” Dara asked, “I’ll eat that instead.”

 

Jiyong stopped and shook his head, “You want to eat ice cream then eat ice cream. You don’t have to ask me.”

 

“But…” Dara pouted, “Wouldn’t it be better if we ate something together?”

 

“Together?” Jiyong raised a brow, “That defeats the whole point of being free and doing what you want to do without asking anyone.”

 

“But this is what I want” Dara tried to understand or make him understand, “I want to do these things with you.” Jiyong creased his brows slightly while Dara looked at him innocently. “And if you don’t like something then its ok” Dara shrugged, “We can do something else we both like. Right?” She mirrored his strange expression when he didn’t say anything. She bit her bottom lip wondering why he was looking at her with that face. For some reason she didn’t like that look in his eyes. It was hard to tell, but it was almost as if that wasn’t what he wanted hear. As if he was regretting asking her about her dreams.

 

“Why?” he finally spoke, still looking at her strangely, “Why don’t you want to do all that on your own?”

 

Dara thought of an answer for a moment before replying, “I do, I just…” she looked up at him at him slowly, “just want to do them with you more.”

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s it. I’m taking you home” Seungri stood up and grabbed Cl’s arm.

 

CL burst into laughter instead and pulled her arm back, “Why? You feel bad enough that you’re actually going to help me? You’ve got to be kidding me!”

 

Seungri grabbed her arm again, “You can be mad at me all you want. But do it when you’re sober, it’s actually interesting and not pathetic that way.”

 

Cl’s jaw dropped open, “Did you just call me pathetic?! YAH!”

 

“Look at yourself” Seungri looked at her up and down. Cl looked down at herself and furrowed her brows. “Shout at me all you want, get back at me all you want. Just to do it when you’re sober-“

 

“Why?!” CL asked angrily, “Why can’t I shout at you and get my revenge on you now huh?!

 

“Because!” Seungri shouted back but paused.

 

“Because what?!” CL asked as she struggled to stand up, “Do you feel guilty about what you did to me today! Do you feel guilty for hurting me-“

 

“YES!” Seungri shouted making CL stop talking. Her eyes fluttered slightly not understanding and she looked at him surprised. Was it the alcohol not making her understand or did he just agree with her? “Yes!” Seungri repeated, “Because when you’re sober, you’re in control of yourself! I don’t feel bad hurting you because you don’t tell me I’m hurting you! I don’t know just how much I’m hurting you! But right now, with you telling me just how much you’re suffering and broken up you are, how am I meant to do what I need to do?!”

 

CL stared at him in disbelief, “Does that even make any sense?! Hurting me when I’m sober? Really?!”

 

“Just don’t tell me that you’re suffering!” Seungri shouted, “Don’t tell me I’m hurting you!”

 

“…Isn’t that what you wanted though?” Cl asked slowly. Seungri’s face fell slightly and his brows creased with realisation. “Isn’t that what you want to hear? So then…why does it bother you if I’m hurt?” Cl asked again. Seungri’s eyes flickered up to hers for a moment as he asked himself the very same question.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

“Are you getting everything?” the reporter whispered to his partner as he sipped his drink pretending to be a normal customer there. His partner nodded and looked down at the little recorder in his pocket that was recording CL and Seungri’s conversation.

 

“Good-…hey… isn’t that Kwon Jiyong?” His partner turned towards the entrance to see Jiyong and Dara entering the bar.

 

“Who’s that with him though?”

 

“Daebak. Where’s the camera?” he whispered as he drank all his drink and got up, “You stick with the Lees and I’ll get this one.”

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s that look for?” Jiyong looked down at Dara from the corner of his eyes. Dara shook her head and smiled half-heartedly. The whole way here, he hadn’t spoken to her but instead carried that look of…was it worry? Regret? “What?” Jiyong frowned again. Dara shook her head once more before looking around at the crowd of people all chatting and laughing away inside the bar. Her eyes widened at the amount of people and she panicked wondering if it was a good idea coming out here in the first place. “Yah?” Jiyong nudged her slightly.

 

Dara nodded hesitantly, “I’m ok, i'm ok”

 

Jiyong leaned in slightly, “Then do you mind letting go off my arm?” Dara looked down at how tightly she was holding onto his arm and let go quickly. She stepped back and nearly bumped into someone when Jiyong quickly wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her back to him. Dara’s eyes widened at the sudden move and she blinked nervously at him. “Maybe you should stick close to me after all” Jiyong sighed before walking into the bar with her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Top squinted his eyes slightly as he continued to look at Bom who was looking everywhere but towards him. In other words she was pretending he didn’t exist.

 

“Bom-“

 

“I need a drink!” Bom suddenly headed back in when Top grabbed her arm. She spun around in surprise and looked up at him.

 

“Don’t do this” Top shook his head.

 

Bom looked around and tried to laugh it off, “Do what?”

 

He raised a brow, “You know what”

 

Bom shook her head, “Nope. No idea.”

 

Top stood in front of her and held her arms gently, “Don’t avoid me.”

 

Bom shook her head again and shrugged “I’m not avoiding you. Why would I- “

 

“You know why.” Top replied. Bom’s face fell and she held her breath slightly. “I’m not going to judge you” Top continued before leaning in, “So don’t run away this time.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

“One shot!” Taeyang and Daesung shouted before taking their shots. Taeyang his chair, mouth full of the shot when he caught sight of JIyong and Dara walking towards them and before he could stop himself he spat out everything in shock.

 

“Hyung!” Daesung grabbed Taeyang as the latter grabbed his burning throat and coughed loudly.

 

“Idiot” Jiyong murmured as he reached them.

 

“What….are….you…doing?!” Taeyang breathed heavily and coarsely.

 

“Top called me” Jiyong shrugged.

 

Taeyang pointed at Dara, “But why…did you bring her here?!”

 

Dara slowly stepped behind Jiyong and kept her head down. Jiyong slapped Taeyang’s hand away, “Cos’ I wanted to. Deal with it.”

 

“Are you insane?!” Taeyang hissed, “Firstly, you’re an idiot to bring her out here, what if someone sees you?!”

 

“I’m not a bloody celebrity! No one is going to report that I’m hanging out with a girl” Jiyong muttered.

 

“No you’re not a celebrity, but your name is printed in pretty much every newspaper one way or another and she is not just any girl-“

 

“In the business section” Jiyong reminded him, “My personal life has never been in the news-

 

“Apart from the time you beat a drunkard for sitting on your car” Taeyang pointed out.

 

“Also the time you rammed your car into another car because they were parked in your parking space” Daesung added, “Oh and when you were ranked the most…what was it hyung?”

 

Taeyang shook his head, “It wasn’t the most, it was the worst boss-“

 

Jiyong cleared his throat and glared at the two before he eyed Dara for split second who was staring at him in shock.

 

“Ah remember when Jiyong hyung was in the news for firing too many staff without justifiable reasons?” Daesung pointed out.

 

“I had my reasons!” Jiyong shouted defensively.

 

Taeyang ignored him, “Hence I said unjustifiable reasons and I had to deal with all that.”

 

“That’s your job” Jiyong glared at him.

 

“Anyway where were we?” Taeyang turned to him, “Ah yes, you’re ‘never’ in the news.” Jiyong gritted his teeth in silence. “What’s the next headline going to be then?” Taeyang asked sarcastically, “Kwon loses the most important deal of his life for a girl.” Dara blinked slightly and looked back and forth between the boys.

 

Jiyong glared at Taeyang, “Don’t push it Taeyang.”

 

Taeyang stood up, “With the way you’ve been acting lately, we’re definitely losing the Macau deal and it might not be because of Dara, but that’s definitely how the press are going to put it if they see you two together.” Dara suddenly thought back to what Mrs Kwon had said about her bringing nothing but trouble to Jiyong and she looked up at Taeyang sadly. Was she really that much trouble? She hadn’t even done anything, and she was already affecting JIyong. “Not to mention, we have no idea if those men are still looking for her. If her face is on the news for the whole country to see, don’t you think she’s going to be in danger as well?” Taeyang added.

 

Jiyong looked up at Taeyang realising what he was saying was right.

 

“Hyung chill, there are no reporters around” Daesung sighed.

 

“Jiyong! You made it!” Top shouted as Bom followed him. She suddenly smiled when she saw Dara.

 

“Dara!” Bom smiled brightly and Dara let her smile a tiny bit.

 

“Dara let’s go home.” Jiyong spoke to Dara.

 

“What? You just got here?!” Top asked in confusion

 

“Yes go take her home” Taeyang pleaded.

 

“But why?” Bom stepped forward and looked back at Dara, “She just got here.”

 

“Because look at her” Taeyang pointed out and everyone looked at Dara, “the poor girl’s never been in a place like this. She’s totally lost. Not to mention just how scared she is of people.”

 

“Well she has us here to help her” Bom replied.

 

“Maybe Taeyang is right” Top sighed, “Sorry Ji I should have thought before I brought her.”

 

“She’ll be fine if she’s with us” Bom said, “Besides she needs to get used to situations like this-“

 

“I’m taking her home” Jiyong grabbed Dara’s hand.

 

“And what?” Bom stood in front of him, “Hide her inside your house forever?” Jiyong paused and looked down at Dara. “If you do that, she’s going to always depend on you” Bom explained, “She needs to start depending on herself.” Dara blinked slightly realising Bom was right. Independence? That’s what Jiyong was talking about earlier. That seemed to be what everyone was talking about.  Jiyong couldn’t always be there to help her. Being with him till now had helped her but it’d also drained him and affected him in a way Dara was not ready to accept.

 

“I’m taking her home-“

 

“no” Dara suddenly spoke up and stepped back slightly. Everyone turned to look at her as she gulped and looked up at Jiyong. “…Bom is right… I can’t always rely on you” she whispered.

 

Jiyong looked at her strangely, “Is this because of wha I said-“

 

“It’s not” Dara shook her head, “…seriously…I want to stay.”

 

JIyong looked at Taeyang and Top before looking back at her, “I don’t think so-“

 

“Hey if the girl wants to stay” Daesung shrugged and pulled out a chair for her while Taeyang sighed in defeat, “Let her stay.” Jiyong watched her nervously sit down on the chair and grimaced.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

*creak*

 

*creak*

 

*creak*

 

*creak-

 

“Hyung.”

 

The old rocking chair stopped.

 

“Any news of Dara?” the man on the chair asked.

 

“No.”

 

The chair started rocking again and the man rubbed his grey beard deep in thought, “Find her.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

“This is Minzy and Cl-“

 

“HIIIIII DARAAAA!” Cl shouted out loud. Minzy, Bom and Dara all backed away instantly.

 

“I’m sorry, you’re not scared are you?” Bom asked Dara. Dara shook her head nervously and looked back at Cl. “She's really not like this usually” Bom shook her head at Minzy and Dara, “I don’t know what’s got into her today.”

 

“Oh oh! I know the answer!” CL raised her hand up in the air like a student, “It’s him!” she hissed and pointed at Seungri who was talking to the boys at the bar.

 

“Ah boy problems” Minzy nodded.

 

“Not just boy problems” CL shook her head, “Seungri problems! And those my friend are waaaaaay more problematic than just boy problems.”

 

“Ah so it’s more serious boy problems, like you’re in love with him kind of problems” Minzy nodded again thinking she totally understood the situation.

 

Cl stared at her blankly for a moment before turning to Bom, “Who is she again?”

 

Bom bit her lips and laughed nervously, “Minzy-ah um Cl and Seungri are not in that kind of relationship. In fact it’s more the opposite of love in that they’re trying to ruin each other.”

 

“But that’s how it all starts unnies” Minzy replied and turned back to CL.

 

“It is?!” Cl scoffed out loud.

 

“Neh, trust me in all the books I’ve read, hate always turns into love.”

 

“Well in that case make sure you kill me before that transition ever occurs” CL smiled sarcastically.

 

“Chincha unnie, I’m being serious” Minzy replied, “I saw the way he was looking after you earlier.”

 

“That wasn’t sympathy making him look after me, that was guilt forcing him to look after me” Cl rolled her eyes.

 

“Yea but if he truly hated you, why would he feel guilty in the first place?” Minzy raised her brows knowingly making CL stutter into silence.

 

“Well it seems, out of all of us, Minzy you seem to be the relationship expert” Bom smiled and shook her head.

 

“I guess I could teach you a thing or two” Minzy winked at her making Bom laugh and Dara smile slightly.

 

“Like?” Bom leaned forward.

 

“Like…” Minzy thought and then turned to the three girls, “a kiss.”

 

“A kiss?” Cl raised her brows.

 

Minzy nodded, “A kiss can mean a thousand things.”

 

“A…kiss?” Dara mouthed to herself.

 

“A way to get to a guy’s heart is with a kiss” Minzy cupped her cheeks.

 

“Ok someone has been watching waaaay to many rom coms” CL laughed.

 

“I’m being serious unnie” Minzy pouted.

 

“Arasso arasso tell us then” Cl leaned forward.

 

“I’m not saying anything unless you take me seriously unnie” Minzy replied.

 

“Promise” Cl put her hand over her heart.

 

“Bom unnie?” Minzy turned to Bom.

 

Bom shook her head, “arasso arasso.”

 

“Dara unnie?”

 

“Neh?” Dara looked up at the three girls, “…I…”

 

“Oh come on unnie, don’t you want to know?” Minzy asked.

 

“…about?” Dara asked nervously.

 

“How to show the guy you like just how you feel about him” Minzy sighed dreamily, “How to get him to like you back.”

 

“Well…I…never… I don’t know” Dara stuttered.

 

“I’m going to tell you anyway” Minzy shrugged and sat closer to Dara, “Unnie you see it’s all in the kiss.”

 

“Kiss?” Dara blinked.

 

Minzy pointed at her lips, “Kiss.”

 

“Oh god” Cl and Bom laughed.

 

“And you know the type of kiss guys always remember?” Minzy asked.

 

“The full on ones obviously” CL remarked, “Men are pigs after all.”

 

Minzy shook her head, “Nope. It’s the softest ones. Right here” she pointed at her cheek, “Those are the ones that begin at the very start of a relationship, sometimes when they don’t even know it.” The girls slowly fell silent without realising, each and every one of them listening to Minzy now. “It’s the one you give him when you start feeling comfortable around him, when you smile just by looking at him, when he does something really small but it still makes your heart skip a beat, when you feel a hundred butterflies in your stomach when he smiles at you…” Minzy clasped her hands together now and sighed deeply. Bom’s eyes slowly wandered towards Top now as Minzy spoke. “And you know why he remembers it?” Minzy asked looking at the now deeply immersed girls.

 

The three girls all shook their heads slowly and waited for Minzy to tell them. Minzy leaned in and whispered “Because when you kiss him right there…he’ll feel every single thing you feel.”

 

“All that from a kiss?” CL raised her brows.

 

Minzy nodded and leaned back on her chair, “Don’t forget to try it on the next guy you fall for. He’ll be yours in no time.” Bom rolled her eyes and laughed with CL. “Ah wae, it’s true. Unnie try it on Seungri shi-“

 

“I said we’re not in this kind of relationship!” CL shouted out angrily.

 

“Arasso” Minzy backed away and looked at Bom instead, “What about Top oppa then?”

 

Bom’s eyes widened, “What are you on about?!”

 

Minzy looked towards Top at the bar and furrowed her brows, “But I thought there was something going on between you two unnie.”

 

“You thought wrong” Bom shook her head, Very very very very wrong Minzy!”

 

Minzy pouted, “That’s strange, I could have sworn my sixth-sense picked up something between you two.”

 

Bom looked at her in shock before clearly and looking away, “Let me guess, I bet you think something’s going on between Dara and Jiyong too?”

 

“Jiyong shi?” Minzy and the girls looked at Dara waiting for her to go on full denial mode like Cl and Bom. But Dara just blinked and stared at them back.

 

Cl leaned forward, “Wait…Dara, you don’t like Jiyong do you?”

 

“Like?” Dara repeated before nodding innocently.

 

“WHAT?!” the girls exclaimed, “Have you gone mad?!”

 

Dara flinched back, “Why?...What’s wrong with Jiyong?”

 

“What’s wrong with him?” Bom hissed leaning forward, “Its Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong. That's what's wrong. Incase you haven't noticed he’s not a nice guy.”

 

Dara tilted her head slightly, “But he’s nice to me.”

 

“Doesn’t he shout at you?” Minzy asked, “I heard he’s a really scary person.”

 

Dara nodded, “But when he shouts it’s…strange. He shouts at me because he worries about me… I think.”

 

Cl shook her head, “No no honey, oppa has major anger issues, he’s dangerous to be around when he’s angry. Not the best person for you to like Dara.”

 

Dara looked towards Jiyong who was talking to the boys and smiled sadly, “But…to me he’s the safest.” The girls followed her gaze and looked at Jiyong strangely now. Why could they not see what she saw?

 

“But still how can you be in love with him” Cl mumbled still looking at Jiyong.

 

“Love?” Dara blinked, “I love Jiyong?”

 

Bom furrowed her brows, “Was that meant to be a question?”

 

Dara blinked again, “I don’t understand.”

 

The girls looked at each other not knowing how to answer, “You don’t know?” Dara bit her lip slightly embarrassed and shook her head. Cl sighed with relief, “Then maybe you don’t like Ji oppa the way we thought” she turned to the girls, “She must like him as a person and not like like him in that way if you know what I mean.”

 

“Huh?” Dara tried to understand what they were trying to say.

 

“Unnie, there are two different types of people you like” Minzy informed Dara, “The first type is the good, helpful friendly person. You enjoy their company and keep them as your friend. The second type is someone who you like because he makes you smile, makes you laugh, makes you feel lost without him, makes you excited about seeing him, and makes you want to be with him. That’s the type you end up falling in love with, the type you want to be with forever, the type you can’t live without. But yours is probably the first one right unnie?”

Dara blinked as her face fell slightly as she looked at the girls who were waiting for her to answer. She smiled half-heartedly and nodded but why did she feel like the second type sounded more like how she felt.

 

“What are you four whispering about?” Top suddenly sat next to Bom.

 

“OMO!” the girls startled.

 

“Sorry” Top apologised slightly surprised himself. “Did I interrupt something?” Top asked as he placed his arm casually on the back of Bom’s chair.

 

“Ani oppa” Minzy smiled again and shook her head.

 

“Yah what are you doing here with the girls?” Taeyang strolled towards them.

 

“Being sociable” Top replied, “you should try it.”

 

“That’s why I brought drinks for the ladies” Taeyang placed the shots down in front of the girls.

 

“Just what I needed!” Cl grabbed the nearest glass to her and drank it.

 

“Bom…” Dara tapped Bom quietly, “Where’s um… the toilet?”

 

“Oh” Bom started getting up, “I’ll take you-“

 

“Ani its ok…I can go on my own” Dara shook her head and looked at Taeyang.  Remembering everything Mrs Kwon had said and now what Taeyang had said, she didn’t want everyone to see how dependent she was on Jiyong or anyone.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

“No one’s filed a missing person report for her in the city or the surrounding towns” Daesung informed Jiyong.

 

Jiyong turned around and leaned his back on the bar, “Well she didn’t just appear out of nowhere.”

 

“Hyung, the girl doesn’t even know her last name” Dae pointed out, “Figuring out who she is, is going to be a lot harder. Not to mention she freezes up every time someone even asks her about her past.”

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------

 

 

The reporter furrowed his brow and titled his head slightly to hear Jiyong and Daesung properly. Who was this girl they were talking about? Could it be the same girl Jiyong came into the bar with?

 

With that thought the reporter caught sight of Dara walking towards the toilet and followed her.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

“You gave her more to drink?! Hyung!” Seungri asked Taeyang in dismay while CL finished another shot.

 

Taeyang looked at him surprised, “Was…I not meant to?”

 

Seungri sighed and nudged CL, “Yah. Get up.”

 

Cl rolled his eyes and then turned to the rest of the gang, “Sorry guys, he’s suddenly decided he’s got a guilty conscience.”

 

“Stop making a fool out of yourself and get up” Seungri muttered.

 

“Make me” Cl retorted.

 

Top pulled Seungri to sit down, “Leave the girl alone Seungri, she’s fine here.” Seungri huffed and leaned back folding his arms and staring at her.CL gritted her teeth and stared right back at him. Young deuk waved his hand in front of Seungri only to have it whacked out of the way.

 

“Come on guys, quit it” Taeyang shook his head. Seungri finally grimaced and turned away.

 

“I win!” CL clapped.

 

“No” Seungri pointed out, “I let you win. There’s a difference.”

 

CL frowned and glared at him while speaking to Top, “Top oppa, if I was to kill someone how long would I have to stay in prison for?” Top coughed slightly while Bom nudged Cl not to say anything stupid.

 

“She really hates you” Taeyang mumbled to Seungri.

 

“I hate her too” Seungri replied bluntly.

 

“Yea, but she definitely hates you more” Young deuk added.

 

“Yah! I hate her more arasso!” Seungri shouted.

 

CL continued to stare at Seungri, “I mean surely if the world would be a much better place without him, I would be let off right oppa?”

 

Seungri smirked nonchalantly.

 

“Told you” Young deuk pointed out to Seungri.

 

“It doesn’t really work that way” Top explained to CL.

 

“Shame then” CL crossed her arms.

 

“You know” Minzy smiled, “The best thing for you two to do is talk this through-“

 

“NO!” both Seungri and CL shouted in unison.

 

“…or not” Minzy mumbled and leaned back away from them.

 

“Wait what do you mean no?” Cl turned to Seungri.

 

“I mean I don’t have anything to say to you” Seungri replied.

 

CL scoffed, “You have a lot to say to me! You’re not getting off this one that easily Lee.”

 

“And what are you going to do about it?!” he asked back.

 

“What I’m going to do is make your life a living hell” CL stood up, “Starting from now. Take me home!”

 

The others sighed while Seungri stood up, “Now you want to take me home?”

 

“Yes” Cl smiled totally drunk “Now.”

 

Bom cringed and shook her head, “She’s going to be mortified tomorrow.”

 

“What was that?” Top leaned in slightly closer.

 

Bom pushed his head back with her finger, “I think I should take Cl home-“

 

“Not so fast” Top held onto her finger that was still close to his face.

 

“But she’s drunk-“

 

“That’s why Seungri’s taking her home” Top nodded towards Seungri who was trying to help Cl up and failing miserably, “it’ll give them a chance to make up.”

 

“Are you a girl?!” Cl shouted angrily and pointed and talked at Seungri’s chest instead of his face, “can’t you even pick me up- WOAHH!” Cl gasped when Seungri finally had enough and had flung her over his shoulder.

 

“Right, I’m going to take her home before I have second thoughts about helping her” Seungri said to the group before walking off.

 

“YAH!” CL slapped his back furiously.

 

“Where’s he off to?” Daesung and Jiyong joined the group just as Seungri left with Cl shouting and screaming at him to put her down.

 

“Where’s Dara?” Jiyong suddenly looked around.

 

“Chill, she’s just gone to the toilet” Top nodded towards the direction.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

“Excuse me?”

 

Dara had just stepped out of the girl’s room when a guy called her. She blinked nervously and tried to walk past him but he stood in front of her instead. “I’m sorry, this is going to seem completely out of the blue but have I met you before?” the reporter tried to act friendly.

Dara shook her head without looking up and tried to walk past him again but he stopped her yet again.

 

“Are you sure? I think I saw you with Jiyong before” he pried.

 

“Jiyong?” Dara looked up for an instant before looking away again. How did he know Jiyong?

 

“Actually I’m very good friends with him” he lied, “Do you know him well?”

 

“You’re…his friend?” Dara asked slowly.

 

“Yeah, we went to school together” the reporter lied again, “I’ve known him for years only he’s never mentioned you…”

 

“Oh…” Dara stuttered, “I…I’m…Dara…”

 

“Dara?” he repeated, “That’s it. No last name?”

 

Dara looked around nervously now, “I should go-“

 

“Wait” he stopped her again, “You never told me how you know JIyong. I know all his friends…but you…”

 

Dara bit her bottom lip, “…I…he…he’s helping me.”

 

“Helping you?” the reporter was now more curious than ever.

 

Dara nodded, “it was nice meeting you but-“

 

“Are you in some kind of trouble?” he asked ignoring the fact that she was becoming more frightened by the moment, “Are you two involved?”

 

“Involved?” Dara asked not understanding, “I…I should go, Jiyong’s waiting for me-“

 

“Waiting for you?” the reporter just wanted his big news that’s all, “You two came together didn’t you? Where do you live?”

 

“Huh?” Dara asked getting a bit confused with all the questions being thrown at him, “He’s just helping me…he saved me-“

 

“Saved you?” the reporter asked with interested expression, “So you were in trouble” he looked at Dara up and down. He could see she was thin, malnourished, and how her eyes kept shifting nervously from side to side. “You’ve never been to places like this have you?” Dara looked up and honestly shook her head. The reporter slowly nodded your head, “You don’t look like you’re from around here either.”

 

“I…I’m not…” Dara shook her head.

 

“Where are you from then?”

 

Dara gulped and shook her head.

 

“You don’t know?” the reporter raised a brow.

 

Dara stepped back now, “JIyong’s waiting for me…we need to get home-“

 

“Wait!” the reporter stopped her, “Do you live with Jiyong?!” Dara knew something wasn’t right with this man. She didn’t answer and kept walking back as he walked towards her. “You do don’t you?” the reporter laughed in disbelief, “Daebak! Are you two dating? Engaged?! Secret marriage?”

 

Dara’s breathing shortened as he kept approaching her with that grin of his, “…please…I want to go-“

 

“Just answer a few more questions- Hey! Where are you going?!” the reporter called after Dara when she suddenly turned around and ran towards the back exit of the bar, “HEY! DARA!”