Detective oppa

ONLY YOU

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Argh that b*stard!!” Cl shouted angrily before sitting down, she looked up at Mr Kim abruptly, “Mr Kim! I want you to find out every single thing about Seungri and I mean everything, no matter how insignificant it may be I want to know!”

 

Mr Kim nodded.

 

CL squinted her eyes, “If he wants to play dirty, then he’ll get exactly that.”

 

“May I suggest something?” Mr Kim asked, “If you are certain he isn’t the late Mr Kwon’s son then why don’t we try a paternity test.”

 

“You mean a DNA test?” CL raised a brow, “Seungri would never allow it.”

 

“He won’t need to know Miss Lee” Mr Kim replied.

 

CL thought for a moment, “If we do get Seungri’s DNA, it would have be somewhat a match to Jiyong oppas if they really are cousins am I right?”

 

Mr kim nodded.

 

“Mr Kim, whatever you have to do get me Seungri’s DNA.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

TOP walked up to where Bom was sitting on a bench and held a cup of coffee in front of her, “Here.”

 

Bom quietly took the plastic cup and held into her hands to keep them warm.

 

TOP sat down beside her and took a sip of his coffee before looking at her from the corner of his eyes.

 

Bom stared out in front of her in a daze, the warm steam from the coffee lightly misting her view, “…can you please forget what you saw today?”

 

 

TOP looked down at the dark colour of his coffee for a moment, “Does that happen a lot?”

 

 

Bom’s eyes fluttered slightly, “It’s not his fault…so please forget what you saw.”

 

“Is that what you do?” TOP looked at Bom now, “You just pretend like it never happened and it works?”

 

Bom looked back at him without a word, but her face exposed the truth.

 

“It doesn’t work that way Bom” TOP said, “You can’t just turn a blind eye at something like this.”

 

“He’s my father” Bom replied quickly, “He has the right to-“

 

“No one has the right to talk to anyone like that” TOP shook his head, “Not even your father.”

 

“He does” Bom sighed, “because he’s more than just my father. He’s the one that gave me the chance to have a family again…and after everything he is my only family.”

 

“Bom-“

 

“So please” Bom stood up now, “Please forget what you saw back there.”

 

“The fact that you want me to forget what happened just proves that you know what he did was wrong” TOP replied as he stood up too now.

 

Bom parted her lips to say something but she couldn’t. She looked up at him instead and sincerely begged him instead, “Please Top…forget what you saw.”

 

“I don’t think-“

 

*beep* *beep*

 

Bom furrowed her brows and looked at her pager, “There’s an emergency, I need to get back inside-“

 

“Wait Bom!” TOP reached for her but she was already half way down the path back to the hospital.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara sat in front of the large black T.V drawing it in her sketch book. Ever since Jiyong had given it to her last night, it hadn’t left her side for a second. The book was nearly half full and full of sketches of anything she could find to draw. Her next project being the T.V.

 

 

“…it’s all about the angles” Dara mumbled as she closed one eye and looked at the T.V like Jiyong normally did when drawing something. She tried to mimick his quick hand gestures when he drew but just ended up making a mess of things.

 

“ah…” Dara grimaced at the doodles on the paper.

 

 

This is how Jiyong found her when he came home early from work. He stood by the door way as she tried to hold the pencil properly.

 

 

“…angles” Dara pouted as she titled her head to the side as she concentrated on the T.V.

 

JIyong felt himself smiling slightly within when Dara frowned and rubbed her drawing in annoyance but he quickly erased the smile before she saw.

 

 

“Aish it looks nothing like the T.V” she muttered as she rubbed the paper clean.

 

 

“You’re going to rip the paper if you rub that hard” JIyong pointed out.

 

Dara spun around and blinked before smiling brightly, “You’re back.”

 

Slightly surprised by her warm welcome Jiyong cleared his throat before clearing his throat, “You planning on becoming the next Picasso or something?”

 

“Picasso?” Dara blinked.

 

Jiyong paused for a moment in disbelief before explaining, “He was a famous artist.”

 

“Like you?” Dara asked excited.

 

“I’m an architect” Jiyong pointed at himself, “Not an artist.”

 

Dara squinted her eyes at him, “But you draw…”

 

“Yes” Jiyong nodded as he crossed his arms across his chest.

 

“And so do artists” Dara pointed out.

 

JIyong raised his left hand, “I draw and design buildings” he then raised his right hand, “Artists draw…everything”

 

Dara nodded after a moment, “So artists are better than architects?”

 

Jiyong frowned at her bluntness, “I wouldn’t say that exactly” he muttered through gritted teeth.

 

“But architects only know how to draw buildings while artists know how to draw everything” Dara explained logically, “So then artists are better right?”

 

“It’s not that we only know how to draw buildings, it’s we choose to draw only buildings” Jiyong tried to clarify, “So you can’t really say one is better than the other.”

 

Dara blinked at him and opened to ask another question when JIyong shook his head fervently.

 

“No more questions!” Jiyong said quickly.

 

Dara deflated slightly and turned back to rub the mess she’d made in her sketch book.

 

Jiyong pushed himself off the wall and started to walk away.

 

Dara saw this from the corner of her eyes and called him out without thinking, “Jiyong!”

 

“What?” JIyong looked back at her.

 

“…ani…” Dara stuttered, “…you’re leaving.”

 

JIyong furrowed his brows again, “Is that a question?”

 

Dara blinked slightly, “Ani mianhe…”

 

Jiyong sighed heavily and turned back around again.

 

“But Jiyong-“

 

“What?!” Jiyong raised his voice.

 

“Are you hungry?” Dara quickly asked out of nervousness.

 

“What?! No!” Jiyong retorted. He didn’t mean to sound so aggressive but being nice was never his strong point.

 

Dara leaned back slightly from surprise.

 

Jiyong growled under his breath and then looked at her more calmly “I’m going to the garden…” Jiyong said slowly.

 

“Oh” Dara sank back in her seat with relief.

 

“Have to go see the guards” JIyong explained although he didn’t exactly know why he was explaining himself to her.

 

Dara nodded, “Ok then…”

 

JIyong turned to leave again but he turned back feeling bad for her. After all, she was pretty much stuck all day all alone in the house.

 

“Have you been out? To the garden I mean??” Jiyong furrowed his brows as he asked the question wondering why on earth he would even bother asking someone that.

 

“The garden?” Dara looked up expectantly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

TOP had followed Bom back into the hospital only to be told she had been called into surgery by one of her seniors. The surgery could take a few hours so TOP ended up slowly making his way down towards the lobby.

 

 

“Dae?” TOP answered his phone as he walked.

 

“Hyung, the social services rang for the 5th time today asking if you’d been able to question Dara yet.”

 

“Tell them I’ll call them once I’m done” TOP replied impatiently.

 

“I did but they keep ringing saying that we’re not letting them do their jobs.”
 

“Just think of something then” TOP replied, “Say I’m talking to her right now ok just do it-“

 

“Choi Minsoo shi!”

 

 

TOP stopped in his tracks, frozen by the mention of his sister’s name.

 

 

“Minsoo shi”

 

 

He turned around slowly and saw a nurse running towards a girl to hand her some documents. TOP furrowed his brows trying to get a better view of the girl but she had her back turned to him.

 

 

TOP’s eyes widened when he saw the girl bow to the nurse and then start walking away, “…minsook?” and then without realising his legs broke into a run after the girl.

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

“MINSOOK!” TOP shouted as he grabbed the girl’s arm and pulled her back.

 

“Ah!” the girl exclaimed in shock as she looked at TOP wide eyed.

 

TOP grabbed both her arms, “Minsook? That’s your name?!”

 

The girl looked around in confusion “neh?”

 

“Choi Minsook?!” TOP asked hurriedly, his breathing shortening, his lips drying just from a crazy hope that this girl might be his sister.

 

“What are you doing?!” she tried to struggle free but TOP’ grip was too tight.

 

 

 

Just then Minzy walked out of the ward after hearing shouting and her eyes widened when she saw a tall guy holding a girl forcefully.

 

She ran up to them and held onto TOP’s arm, “Sir!! What are you doing?!”

 

 

TOP shrugged her off and turned back to the girl, “How old are you?! 22?!”

 

“Neh?” the girl asked slightly scared now, “No…please get off me!”

 

 

“Sir!” Minzy pulled onto TOP’s arm again, “You need to let go before I call security!”

 

But TOP ignored her, “No you have to be 22! I lost you when you were 4! It’s been 18 years!”

 

“Please…let go you’re scaring me” the girl exclaimed trying to pry her arms off his hold.

 

“Let go of her!” Minzy tried to separate them but TOP completely ignored her.

 

 

“You were only 4 Minsook, you don’t know!!” Top shook her, “I’m your brother! I’m Seunghyun!”

 

“That’s it!!” Minzy shouted and started hitting TOP instead now.

 

“OW! YAH!” TOP growled at her but didn’t let go of her.

 

“THIS IS HARRASMENT! LET GO OF HER!” Minzy continued karate chopping his arm.

 

“Stop it!! I’m not harassing her!” TOP tried to get him off her.

 

 

“I DON’T HAVE A BROTHER!” the girl shook her head in the midst of all the chaos and finally pulled her arms free with the help of Minzy. She stepped away from his reach, “Look you’ve got the wrong person ok. My name is Choi Minsoo! Not Minsook ok. I’m only 19 and no one took me!”

 

TOP’s face fell as the girl continued explaining that she wasn’t who he was looking for.

 

 

“So please leave me alone!” she shouted before storming off angrily.

 

Minzy watched the girl leave before looking back at TOP who was now looking like a lost soul. Surprised by his expression she suddenly felt sorry for him“…are you ok?”

 

TOP stood there without a word.

 

“Look I’m sorry I hit you ajhussi but you can’t just go around grabbing people like that” Minzy explained.

 

 

“I thought it was her” TOP mumbled quietly.

 

Minzy furrowed her brows, “Who?”

 

TOP looked at the floor, loss of all hope, “...minsook...”

 

 

“And you thought it was that girl?” Minzy asked again.

 

TOP looked at the empty corridor now, “I didn’t think…I hoped...”

 

 

Minzy bit her lip feeling sorry for him, “Are you sure you’re ok ajhussi? Do you need anything?”

 

TOP took a deep breath and looked up at her before shaking his head.

 

“Are you sure ajhussi, you don’t look well?” Minzy asked again.

 

TOP nodded and then walked off leaving Minzy alone in the corridor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara stepped into a very large and very green garden. She looked around and then furrowed her brows, “Where are the flowers?”

 

Jiyong shook his head, “I don’t like flowers.”

 

Dara swivelled around, “You don’t like flowers?!”

 

Jiyong stepped back slightly at her sudden reaction.

 

 

Dara held her breath too and looked at the ground apologetically, “I’m sorry.”

 

“It’s fine” he mumbled before heading down the path.

 

 

Dara looked at him nervously as she reprimanded herself for shouting out like that.

 

Jiyong cleared his throat, “They’re just too bright.”

 

Dara looked up again now, “Huh?”

 

“Flowers” JIyong grimaced.

 

“So why have a garden then?” Dara asked as she looked around the extremely neat and well done garden. It was just like inside the house. Everything was perfect and in their own place.

 

Jiyong shrugged and walked ahead of her, “But you seem to like flowers.”

 

Dara smiled and walked beside him, “I love flowers! Sunflower and lillies and my favourite daisies!”

 

Jiyong eyed her from the corner of his eyes and cautiously asked the next question, “Did you have flowers where you came from?”

 

Dara stiffened and she stopped still.

 

Just when she was forgetting about her past she was reminded of it once again. Jiyong sighed knowing there was no way she was going to tell him anything now.

 

 

“Forget I asked” JIyong shook his head and walked forward. He stopped after a few moments when he noticed Dara hadn’t moved a muscle.

 

Dara’s gaze was somewhere else though. She remembered when she was younger and the men used to lock her up in her tiny room, she’d climb a high chair and look out the barred window into the outside world. There was nothing for miles, only emptiness. But still she would sit there and stare for hours. The first thing that made her smile in that house was a tiny daisy that was growing on the ground by her window. It was white, pure and untouched.

 

“Dara?”

 

Dara startled back to reality and saw Jiyong looking at her curiously.

 

“I… I’m so sorry” Dara stuttered nervously.

 

Jiyong furrowed his brows, “For what?”

 

“I…I” Dara stuttered again, “I don’t know.”

 

“Then don’t apologise” Jiyong shook his head.

 

Dara nodded and stepped back still trying to figure everything out. Just a small memory like that from the house managed to shake her up.

 

JIyong sighed, knowing she’d closed up once again, “Are you hungry?”

 

Dara bit her lips and shook her head.

 

“I know you haven’t eaten.” Jiyong pointed out.

 

Dara shook her head again still not completely back in reality.

 

“What did I tell you about not making me worry whether you’ve eaten or not?!” Jiyong suddenly shouted.

 

 

Dara looked up slightly surprised, “You…were worried?”

 

Jiyong’s lips parted with surprise too. Was he worried?

 

Dara looked at him expectantly.

 

Jiyong looked at her and cleared his throat, “If you’re hungry hurry up and follow me.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------

 

 

 

 

JIyong watched as Dara placed the plate of freshly cooked meal in front of him, “You can cook?”

 

Dara fiddled with her fingers and hung her head low, “I…no…I don’t think it’s good but…”

 

 

JIyong watched as she turned into a puddle of nervousness, “Calm down, it’s just food.”

 

Dara looked up and realised he was right, it was just food, “…I guess you’re right…”

 

Jiyong paused and clocked her dark expression, “But let me guess...for you it’s not just food.”

 

Dara blinked with confusion.

 

“What did those men really do to you Dara?” Jiyong asked.

 

Dara held her breath and looked up at him terrified just by the thought.

 

“Is it really that bad that you can’t talk about it?” Jiyong asked genuinely.

 

Dara looked down at the floor again without a word.

 

 

“If you don’t tell me, how am I meant to help you? It’s as if you don’t want help!” Jiyong asked with frustration.

 

There was a long silence between the two.

 

 

Jiyong sighed in defeat and picked up his chopsticks ready to try the food in hope to change the subject.

 

 

“I cooked for them every day” Dara spoke through her slightly choked up voice.

 

JIyong looked up at her and slowly placed his chopsticks back down.

 

 

“If they liked it they ate without bothering me…if they didn’t…” Dara gulped, her head still looking down, “If they didn’t like it…they threw…the food at me.”

 

 

“What?” Jiyong asked not fully understanding.

 

 

Dara bit her lips, her eyes still on the floor, “It’s because I didn’t make the food the way they liked it…if I had cooked properly then they wouldn’t have done that-“

 

“Wait. Are you defending them right now?” Jiyong asked slightly raising his brow.

 

“It was my fault-“

 

“Look at me!” Jiyong abruptly said.

 

Dara’s eyes widened but she couldn’t bring herself to raise her head.

 

“Look at me!” Jiyong repeated now standing up.

 

“Really…it…it was my fault” Dara stuttered.

 

 

Suddenly Dara saw Jiyong hand rest under her chin gently and slowly lift her head up to look at him. Her eyes fluttered at the intensity in his eyes, but it wasn’t anger like she expected, it was something deeper and something unknown to her.

 

Jiyong left his fingers under her chin as he looked at her, “Look at me.”

 

Dara’s bottom lip trembled slightly.

 

“You were not to blame” Jiyong said, “Whatever happened to you, it wasn’t your fault.”

 

Dara parted her lips about to say something but JIyong shook his head.

 

 

“It wasn’t your fault” Jiyong repeated slowly.

 

Affected by his words, Dara slowly started to look down again but Jiyong lifted her chin back up.

 

“Never look down and defeated” he said almost whispering now as if he was teaching her his secrets, “No matter what life throws at you, always keep you head up and act like nothing anybody does will ever faze you or affect you in any way. Do you understand?”

 

Dara tilted her head slightly as she looked at him curiously. Why did it sound like that’s how he was trying to live his life?

 

“…is that what you do?” she asked sincerely.

 

Jiyong’s eyes fluttered slightly at the question. His hand dropped from her chin to his side and he stepped back slightly.

 

“…is it?” Dara asked again.

 

Jiyong looked up at her and hardened his expression, “I don’t have to act. I don’t care about any one or what they do.”

 

“…then…why am I here?” Dara asked genuinely making Jiyong wordless.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minzy counted all the patient files just outside the nurse station in a hurry when someone patted on her left shoulder. She swivelled around to find no one, she quickly turned back around the other way to find Young don smiling while leaning on the nurse station flipping through a file.

 

“Oh hi Youngdon” Minzy smiled shyly.

 

“Hey” Young don smiled back. After their long chat they seemed to have got rid of any negative impressions they had of each other, “Busy?”

 

Minzy looked down at her files and shook her head, “Its ok.”

 

Young don grabbed what he needed and looked at her, “Don’t tire yourself out. I’ll see you later, yeah?”

 

Minzy traced her hair behind her ear and nodded as he walked away.

 

 

 

“Young don?” one of the nurses exclaimed from behind the nurse station, “Have you gone mad?”

 

Minzy pouted and shook her head.
 

“It’s Dr Young don to you and the rest of us. He’s a doctor and we’re nurses” the nurse explained.

 

“He’s also my friend” Minzy pointed out.

 

“He’s also the son of the hospital’s biggest investor. You’ve been here for less than a week” the nurse replied, “Try to stay in your boundaries. And if you think you can bag a doctor here think again, there’s a no dating policy between staff here.”

 

“As if someone as rich and smart like Dr Young don would even bat an eye lid at a nurse” another nurse added, “I guess we can all dream.”

 

Minzy scoffed at her as the nurses walked away from her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I told you I’d handle it” TOP sighed through the phone as he sat down in the hospital lobby.

 

“Detective TOP, I need to see the girl” the woman from the social services replied, “I can’t delay it much longer, if the girl has been through what we suspect then she will need all the care she can get-“

 

“And what exactly do you think she’s been through?” TOP asked.

 

“We can’t be sure until we examine her ourselves, but from the exterior it looks like she’s suffered considerable amount of abuse” she explained, “If that’s the case then we need to try to help her as soon as possible and staying with Mr Kwon certainly won’t help.”
 

“Arasso” TOP sighed as he rubbed his forehead, “I said I’d deal with it.”

 

“That’s the problem Detective Choi, you said that yesterday and the day before that too” she snapped angrily.

 

TOP sighed in annoyance, “Fine come by the hospital then. I’m going to Jiyong’s to see the girl anyway so you can tag along if you’re that keen!”

 

He hung up annoyed and looked around for Bom, “Aish! Why isn’t she here yet?!”

 

 

“Hello”

 

TOP looked up to see the same nurse from before.

 

Minzy smiled and sat down next to him, “How are you feeling now?”

 

TOP smiled half-heartedly and nodded, “I’m fine.”

 

“That’s good” Minzy smiled brightly, “For a moment there earlier, I thought you were some thug trying to hurt that girl-“ she stopped when she saw TOP looking at her with furrowed brows, “…oh…not a thug…that’s not what I meant ajhussi-“

 

“Ajhussi?!” TOP exclaimed.

 

Minzy covered with her hand apologetically, “Ajhussi? I’m so sorry!”

 

“Do I look that old?!” TOP asked slightly amused.

 

“Ani” Minzy shook her head in panic thinking she’d insulted another person with her big fat mouth yet again, “No not at all…I…mean… OPPA THEN!”

 

“Oppa?” TOP raised a brow.

 

Minzy covered her burning red cheeks and shook her head, “I’m so sorry, I’m always like this.”

 

TOP broke into a smile now forgetting all the stress, “Its ok.”

 

Minzy smiled back apologetically in return, “I’m Gong Minzy. One of the nurses here. I’m new, not from Seoul so that’s probably why I’m like a bumbling country bumpkin right now- oh dear I’m talking too much. Um…are you a patient here? Or a relative?-“ she clasped her hand over again, “I’m being nosy aren’t I?”

 

TOP shook his head and laughed slightly before holding his hand out, “Its fine. I’m TOP.”

 

“TOP?” Minzy said his strange name out loud as she looked down at his hand.

 

“Detective TOP” TOP repeated and Minzy’s eyes widened wondering how much trouble she was going to get into now.

 

“Detective?!” Minzy spluttered nervously, “ottoke!”

 

TOP laughed now and took his hand back, “You can call me detective oppa if you really want”

 

Minzy cringed and slapped the side of her head twice for being so stupid.

 

“Really its ok” TOP chuckled, “Earlier it was my fault, I don’t know what got into me.”

 

Minzy turned to him now, “What was that about anyway? You said you were looking for someone you love-…oh dear I’m being nosy again, sorry.”

 

TOP’s laugh died down now and he tried to smile, “Don’t worry about it” he then looked around the lobby, “Where the hell is Bom?”

 

“Dr Bom?” Minzy asked.

 

“Yea” TOP replied, “You know her?”

 

Minzy smiled, “She was the first person I met at the hospital. How do you know her?”

 

“Um…you could say I need her help with something” TOP replied vaguely.

 

“Ah I see, well I’m sure she’ll help you, she’s helped me settle here” Minzy smiled cheerfully.

 

“How did you manage that?” TOP scoffed, “She refuses to lift even a finger to help me.”

 

“Chincha?” Minzy blinked, “That doesn’t sound like Dr Bom to me. Maybe you’re not very nice to her-“

 

“What?!” TOP exclaimed.

 

“Omo! I did it again!” Minzy bit her lip, “I’m so sorry!”

 

“Is that what she said?” TOP asked.

 

“Ani ani, I mean usually people only help people that are nice and that are worth helping you know” Minzy hurriedly tried to explain, “Not that you’re not worth helping-“

 

“I am nice to her” TOP pointed out.

 

“Are you sure?” Minzy furrowed her brows, “I don’t see why she wouldn’t help you then.”

 

TOP thought for a moment, “So…you’re saying if I’m nice to her as in really nice then she’ll help me?”

 

Minzy nodded, “You need to gain her trust, show her you care enough for her to do the same for you.”

 

TOP smiled slowly, “That’s not a bad idea Minzy, not bad at all.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong walked into the kitchen and sat on the chair while Dara washed up the dishes in front of him. He looked down at the box in front of him contemplating whether it was a good idea to give it to her or not.

 

Dara turned the tap off and looked around to see Jiyong there. She smiled slightly before biting her lip and looking down at the floor again.

 

JIyong cleared his throat and stood up before walking up to her, “Here.”

 

Dara looked down at the box peculiarly and knowing she wouldn’t even think about opening the box for at least another 10 minutes, Jiyong took the liberty to open it for her.

 

“A phone?” Dara asked with wide eyes.

 

“You know what it is?” JIyong asked slightly surprised.

 

Dara nodded, “The men used to always use these” her fingers slowly reached to touch the phone but she quickly pulled her hand back.

 

“Come here, I need to tell you something” JIyong said before going back to sit by the table.

 

Dara followed him and sat down on the opposite chair.

 

JIyong pulled the phone out of the box and placed it in front of her, “This is for you.”

 

Dara blinked with surprise.

 

“Don’t do that” Jiyong said casually getting used to it by now before turning his attention to the phone, “You turn it on like this here.”

 

Dara nodded as she listened to him fully.

 

“And my number is on speed dial” JIyong continued, “You just tap here and it’ll ring me.”

 

“Chincha?!” Dara exclaimed excited once again, “So if you’re not here then I can call you? You won’t mind?”

 

“Yeah I guess” Jiyong nodded.

 

Dara slowly touched the phone and smiled, “If I get scared while I’m here I can call you?”

 

Jiyong nodded again, “Wait, do you normally get scared when you’re home alone?”

 

“I won’t anymore now that I can call you. Thank you so much!” Dara smiled still looking at the phone, “Can you teach me how I can call you again?”

 

“You know there’s more you can do with a phone than just call me?” Jiyong raised his brow as he took the phone.

 

 

Out of curiosity Dara got off her chair and leaned close to JIyong as she looked at the phone.

 

JIyong leaned back slightly surprised at the close proximity but didn’t say anything, he turned his attention to the phone instead, “You can message me, use the net, take pictures...”

 

“Wahh” Dara exclaimed, “You can do all that with a phone?!”

 

JIyong tried to stifle his smile and nodded.

 

“How do you take a picture?” Dara stood up straight and clasped her hands together in excitement.

 

“Like this” JIyong quickly took a picture of Dara and showed her.

 

“Wah!” Dara clapped her hands happily as if Jiyong had just performed a magic trick, “That’s me!”

 

This time Jiyong couldn’t help but smile, he gave her the phone to try herself and before he could stop her she was running around the house taking pictures of everything she could find.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom massaged her shoulder with tiredly as she walked out through the automatic doors of the hospital.

 

“Bom?”

 

Bom groaned upon hearing TOP’s voice, “No, not today TOP please-“she stopped speaking when she saw the woman from the social services who had tried to take Dara away standing there with TOP.

 

“I’m sorry” TOP walked up to her, “I know you haven’t had a good day and I wouldn’t be asking if I wasn’t desperate but we really need your help with Dara.”

 

Bom shut her eyes and took a deep breath, “Will you leave me alone if I help you?”

 

“Yes I promise” TOP nodded.

 

Bom sighed and looked at the woman and smiled tiredly, “Let’s go then.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri took a bite of his apple as he strolled into CL’s office.

 

Cl looked up and rolled her eyes, “Do I need to hire a security guard for my office door now?”

 

Seungri smirked and sat down on the chair opposite to her, “Don’t worry, I don’t plan on physically hurting you.”

 

CL glared at him angrily, “What do you want Seungri?”

 

“I hear you’re trying to get my DNA” Seungri took another bite from his apple.

 

CL shifted slightly on her chair but didn’t say anything.

 

“I thought why don’t I just help you with that” Seungri pulled out a report from his pocket and placed it in front of CL.

 

“What’s this?” CL eyed the brown envelope.

 

“It’s my DNA report, which proves I am in fact Jiyong’s cousin as in his uncle’s biological son.”

 

CL froze up and her eyes darted up to him.

 

 

“The thing is Cl” Seungri said as he stood up, “You’re smart but I’m just smarter and always two steps ahead of you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi everyone. How has everyone been?

 

I'm really sorry I have been on haitus for so long, it's just been to hectic and busy to even write a good chapter. But this past week I've been able to write several so I will post them one by one.

 

I really am sorry once again but thank you to all those who've still been waiting for an update.

 

Anyway onto the next update.xxxx