Found

ONLY YOU

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Top hyung you have a visitor” one of the police officers called out. All the officers including Top turned to look at the entrance to see Bom searching the place for him.

 

“Bom?” Top smiled and stood up just as Bom caught sight of him. She stormed towards him and landed the biggest slap right across his face, silencing the whole place. Bom glared at him as he rubbed his cheek in pain. “Yah!” Top growled at her but upon seeing how angry she was he quietened down.

 

“Do you have any idea what you’ve done?!” Bom shouted heatedly. Top just stood there in silence, his hand still on his cheek. “Who gave you the right to mess with my life?!” Bom shouted angrily, “I should never have let you get close to me! Who told you to change my applications?!” Finally Top realised what was going on and sighed guiltily.

 

“Do you even know what you’ve done?!” Bom cried out, “Why do you have to make my life harder for me huh?! It’s already unbearable as it is, you don’t need to make it worse!”

 

“Listen to me-“

 

“No!” Bom shook her head and stepped back, “You know what. I don’t need anyone, especially you in my life. From this day onwards stay out of my sight.” She grabbed her bag and started walking away.

 

“Stop right there!” Top shouted suddenly.

 

Bom shook her head and turned around, “I have nothing more to say to you.”

 

“Yeah well I do” Top walked over to her, “You know it’s against the law to assault a police officer.”

 

Bom raised a brow at him, “Are you joking right now?”

 

“Daesung?” Top turned to him, “Is it not against the law to assault a police officer?”

 

“Sorry Bom but it is.” Daesung shrugged.

 

Bom gaped at the two, “Are you serious? What are you going to do then?”

 

Top grabbed her arm, “I’m going to have to take you in for questioning.”

 

“WHAT?! I don’t have time for this-“

 

“I’m not joking” Top growled and took her towards the interrogation room.

 

“YAH! HAVE YOU GONE MAD?!” Bom shouted angrily until she was practically pushed into the room. She straightened herself up and started banging on the already locked door, “TOP!! OPEN UP! WHAT THE HELL!”

 

 

“Hyung?” Daesung walked up to Top who was leaning on the door now, “What are you up to?”

 

“What?” Top shrugged, “I’m not letting her leave without realising I did what I did for her own good.”

 

“You sound crazy you know that” Daesung pointed out.

 

“Just don’t let her out.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Afternoon” CL walked into the meeting room full of the board members for the project and sat down at the head of the table. When she felt something tense in the room she looked up to see all the members eyeing her uncomfortably. “Is something the matter?” CL asked with furrowed brows.

 

They all looked at each other before shaking their heads.

 

“Good, let’s start the meeting then.” Cl opened the file up just when the doors opened and Seungri strolled in.

 

“Good afternoon” he bowed before taking his place at the other side of the table opposite CL.

 

“You’re late” Cl muttered.

 

“Sorry” he smiled not really caring and opened his file.

 

“Where were we?” Cl mumbled to herself in annoyance as she looked down at her file.

 

One of the members suddenly cleared his throat, “I have something to say before we begin.”

 

Both CL and Seungri looked up curiously, “What is it?”

 

“On behalf of the board members, we want Miss Lee to step down from this project.”

 

Cl furrowed her brows and closed her file, “Excuse me?”

 

“We saw the news from yesterday’s conference. If your mental stability is something to worry about then we recommend that you take some time off work and let us handle this project with Mr Lee.”

 

Seungri looked up at CL and his face fell slightly by seeing just how hurt CL looked. Cl tried to look like she was fine, “My mental stability is none of your concern-“

 

“Except it is Miss Lee. With all due respect, now that your issues are out in public, you’re going to all harm the project.”

 

Cl’s face now crumbled and she looked around the room at the members. Step down from the project? After all her hard work, her dad’s hard work how could she just step down? But if her being part of the project was only going to damage their reputation, maybe they were right. “…I…guess-“

 

“I vote against this” Seungri suddenly spoke up. Everyone turned to face him and CL looked on in shock. “This project is my project that I have invested millions on. And the only reason I did that was because Miss Lee was also going to be part of this project. So if anyone wants to throw Cl out of this project then I’ll be leaving for Japan on the very next flight, with my money.” Seungri said threateningly. CL stared at him in disbelief. Was he actually helping her?”

 

“But Mr Lee, please consider the project” one of the members protested, “We have nothing against Miss Lee, but her health problem will damage the project.” CL looked down slowly losing all her confidence.

 

“What health problems?” Seungri asked annoyed now, “I don’t’ see anything wrong with her. And if I’m not mistaken ever since her father’s been ill she’s done a perfectly good job handling the hotel.” The members looked at each other uncomfortably while CL sat there stunned at Seungri. 

 

“If this is how you show your loyalty to her then I don’t think I want to work with you.” Seungri said as he stood up, “So the decision is yours gentlemen. No Cl means no investment” he straightened his jacket, “Let me know your answer by tomorrow morning.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

“This is ridiculous!” Bom muttered as she crossed her arms over her chest, “You’ve had me here all day! I have patients waiting for me Top!”

 

“Well you should have thought of that before you beat me up” Top shrugged as he held his cheek out for Daesung to take a photo of for ‘evidence’.

 

Bom rolled her eyes, “Fine! What do I have to do?!”

 

“Spend a night in jail” Daesung explained.

 

“WHAT?!” Bom stood up, “ARE YOU INSANE! I’M NOT SPENDING A NIGHT HERE!”

 

“Well then you have another option” Top pointed out.

 

“What?” Bom begged.

 

“Take the interview for the Paediatrics department that you wanted to do in the first place.”

 

“No!” Bom snapped back.

 

“Daesung get a cell ready for Miss Park Bom here. A nice cosy one.”

 

“You’re mad” Bom muttered, “If you think I’m going to do what you tell me to do then you’re mad!”

 

“I don’t want you to do what I tell you to do. Don’t you think you have enough of those people in your life?” Top asked making Bom fall quiet, “I just want you to remember what you told me last night. That you wanted to live your own life and not pretend anymore.” Bom looked away, but Top could tell his words had definitely affected her.

 

 

“CHOI TOP! KANG DAESUNG!” they suddenly heard Chief’s shouts before he stormed into the interrogating room.

 

“Chief?”

 

“Have you two seen the news?!” the chief shouted, “The social workers just phoned to ask why the your victim, Dara is on the news with Kwon Jiyong?!”

 

“What?!” Bom stood up in shock.

 

“Are you sure chief?!” Top asked.

 

Chief grabbed the remote and turned the TV on in the room.

 

“…inside sources have confirmed the Kwon Enterprise CEO Mr Kwon and the unknown woman are intimately involved and even living together…”

 

“Oh my god that’s Dara” Bom gasped when pictures of both Jiyong and Dara appeared on the screen.

 

“Sort this out Top” Chief growled at them, “If there really are people after Dara, it’s not going to be hard to find out where Jiyong lives.”

 

“Sh!t!” Top growled and grabbed his coat, “Jiyong said he was going to Macau tonight, he must be at the airport already which means Dara's on her own. Dae let’s go to the house-“

 

“I’m coming too!” Bom ran out after them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong remembered how Dara held onto his shirt when he was shouting at her and he grimaced. He raked his fingers through his hair and leaned his elbows on his knees. Even when she was scared of him, she had no choice but to hold onto him. He closed his eyes not wanting to think about it, but kept playing through his mind. How did all this even happen?

 But still, he shouldn’t have shouted at her like that. He knew he shouldn’t have. She’d been through enough in her life, she didn’t need another bast*rd like him lashing out on her. This was his problem, not hers.

 

“Damn it” he muttered and looked up at the screen showing all the flight details. The faster he could get away the better. He had to clear his mind and figure out just what to do with her and the only way he could do that was by being away from her.

 

“Here” Taeyang handed him coffee and sat down next to him, “Drink some, you look a mess.”

 

Jiyong frowned and sipped the coffee as he loosened his tie.

 

“Everything’s ready for Macau” Taeyang handed him the file, “The meeting is at 9 tomorrow morning. I think we’ve got this one in the bag-“ Taeyang paused when he saw Jiyong staring blankly at nothing. He cleared his throat, “….dara”

 

Jiyong looked up at the mention of her name.

 

“Is going to be fine” Taeyang finished his sentence. Jiyong grimaced at him and looked away, “What happened between you two?”

 

“Nothing” Jiyong mumbled a reply.

 

“Who knew a girl would have so much of an effect on you” Taeyang sighed and leaned back.

 

“It’s not what you think” Jiyong replied and sipped his coffee.

 

“Then?” Taeyang pressed on.

 

Jiyong furrowed his brows, “Aish! Just leave it!”

 

“I don’t know why you’re so worried, you’re going to be back in a couple of days-“

 

“I said leave it!” Jiyong growled, “I’m not worried about her! I don’t care what happens to her arasso!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Dara sat in her room and looked out of the window into the night sky. She’d never realised she made Jiyong feel that uncomfortable. His harsh words seemed to echo around her. He doesn’t care what happens to her? Maybe she should leave for good, that way Jiyong could have his old life back-

 

*creek*

 

Dara suddenly turned around at the sound of something. She furrowed her brows and walked towards the door-

 

*creek*

 

Her eyes widened and she went to place her ear near the door to hear properly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“…oh dara…come out come out wherever you are”

 

Dara gasped and fell back in shock. That voice. “…they’re here” she breathed out petrified, “…they found me.”