The Ex

I Need a Housemaid

Taeyeon's POV

I just sent Yoona to school. Ahhh, a whole peaceful day to myself. Where should I go today?

Let me tell you something about my past. I used to live with my sister and my parents in this pretty little house. It wasn't big, nor was it small. It was just perfect for a family of four and a dog. We had a blissful life. But that was when my dad gambled too much and gave the house away. My mom left him and I guess he couldn't support my sister and me. So Hyoyeon started her own flower shop to support me. I feel bad for letting Hyoyeon do all the work. Now that I'm receiving $150,000 a month, she doesn't have to work as hard. And now since I have a lot a of free between sending Yoona to school and picking her up, I often go visit the old house. 

"It sold so fast." I was walking around the house, reminiscing the past. 

"Can I help you?" There was a girl holding a sketch pad. 

"Eh, no. Just looking around." 

"I'm Tiffany! I'm the interior designer for this house." She held out her hand.

I shook it, "I'm Taeyeon." 

"What are you doing here?" 

"Oh. I used to live in this house. You know my mom used to help me hold a big birthday party every year? There would a lot of guests and the tables would be ful of presents. But my dad would forget every year. He did remember it this one time. He gave a very special present. It was a special marble. He told me that as long as wish with it with all of my heart, it would come true." I didn't know why I was telling this to a stranger, but I felt comfortable around her. 

"I'll be here a lot. You can come whenever you want." She said and gave the most beautiful eye smile. 

"Really? Thank you! You're so nice!" I was boucing up and down. 

 

Jessica's POV

I decided to call it a day after working on a case for hours. I came home and saw an unfamiliar pair of shoes at the door. Does Taeyeon have someone over? Oh well. I walked to the living and room saw Yuri sitting on my couch. 

"What are you doing here?" I said apatheticly. 

"I'm here to visit you, baby!" 

Ugh. "We broke up already, Yuri. Move on! Now get out!" Should have just stayed at the office.

"No! I didn't agree to it. So we're practically still together." She came over to hug me. 

I pushed her away, " I said get out! I don't want to see you." I pointed my index finger to the door.

"Fine. I'll be back tomorrow." She headed for the door when Taeyeon came in. "Who is she? You already found someone else?" 

Why did you have to come in now? What to say? "YES! NOW GET OUT!" I was about to explode. Now I need to change my locks too. My god, can this day get any worse? 

"Who was that?" Taeyeon asked innocently.

"JUST STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS! JUST GET THE HELL OUT!" I didn't mean to explode on her, but I couldn't hold it in any longer.

I can see Taeyeon's scared face, "Um, sorry. Eh, I'll go now. Eh, call me if you need anything. Uh, bye."

I threw a cushion at her, "Get out!" She ran out the door in an blink of an eye. 

Yuri is my ex-girlfriend. We broke when she became a famous singer. You know how people like to know if celebrities are dating. I just couldn't take how Yuri kept hiding me, so I just broke it off with her. How hard is it to just say you have a girlfriend? I would sue her for hurting me, but that would be unethical. That's my history with her, but I'm over her.