Unnie's Threat

I Need a Housemaid

Taeyeon's POV

"Unnie, I don't think I can't handle this job any further. The kid is driving my crazy!" I was whining as plopped myself down on the sofa. 

"No! We need the money. Let's just figure out way to handle her."

"I'm telling you, She's one smart brat." I pouted, thinking that there's no way to deal with her.

"Oh! I got it!" 

"What?" I was jumping up and down from the sofa. 

"I'll tell you tomorrow. I'm tired," She yawned, "I'm going to bed."

"Yah! At least tell me some of it!!"

 

After school....

Hyoyeon and I decided to pick Yoona up together. I didn't know what my sister was up to, but I trust her. 

"I'm 16 years old. I don't need you to pick me up. Find a new job." 

"Hey, I'm Hyoyeon. Nice to meet you." 

"Ugh. Why am I being picked up when those two looks like they're going to school." 

Hyoyeon was boiling with anger now, but managed to keep calm, "Hey Yoona, let's go eat."

"Whatever." 

We were walking to the restaurant when Yoona suddenly shouted, "You're bringing me here?! You couldn't choose a better place?"

"Ugh, you want to eat or not?" Hyoyeon was about to explode. 

We settled into our seats and Hyoyeon decided to execute her plan. "Say it. What do we have to do for you let my sister go?" 

"I don't need a nanny, especially a stupid one like her." Yoona pieced me with a glare. 

"Even if you kick my sister out today, your aunt will still find a new nanny to take care of you. But the problem is, there are no more nannies willing to take care of you anymore. So next time, when your aunt looks for a new one, I will strongly suggest THIS person." She pulled out a picture of a muscular guy, "Third level taekwondo, fourth level sword fighting, and because he was too serious with his work, he broke five kids' legs. He's currently at home looking for a job. I'm sure he'll be happy to take care of you." 

*Oh! My unnie is so smart!* I started to lightly clap my hands.

"My aunt would never let that happen!"

"Little girl. Who do you think your aunt will listen to you or me?" *Hyoyeon's good.*

Yoona started to look disappointed and couldn't find a comeback, so Hyoyeon talked again, "Let's get along peacefully, okay?" She took out her pinky finger, asking for a promise. Yoona looked away as she reluctantly hooked on to Hyoyeon's finger and stamped their thumbs. *Yay! She agreed! Peaceful days, here I come! Good job, unnie!* 

 

 

 

Sorry guys. I'll be updating a lot less now. Starting college. Sigh. :'(