Burning

I Need a Housemaid

Taeyeon's POV

I was sitting in the audience, waiting for Yoona to come on. I looked at my watch. 730PM. Jessica should be here... She better not forget. The show ended and Jessica never showed up. I could tell Yoona disappointed. I told you to come. You are going to get a piece of me, Jessica. I waited for her in the dining room. I heard keys jiggling at the front door, so I immediately stood up. 

"Didn't I tell you to go to Yoona's talent show? You should have seen how disappointed she was. She was hoping that maybe, just maybe, you'll come and watch her." I didn't let Jessica talk until I was finished, but something was wrong. She was leaning against the door. "Are you okay?" She looked at me with her eyes half open and collasped on the floor. 

"Jessica! Wake up!" I was lightly patting her face, "Sica!" There was no response, so I carried her into her bedroom. I tucked her into bed and noticed some scratches on her body. What happened to you? I looked outside the bedroom window and saw her car was crushed at the driver's side. I felt guilty that I bashed on her right when she walked in. I didn't even let her say anything. I sat down beside her bed and grabbed her hand, "I'm sorry, Jessica. I should have let you explained first." 

I slept at her bedside while holding her hand the whole night. I wanted to provide whatever she needed when she wakes up.

 

Jessica's POV

I woke up with my body aching. I didn't know a little car crash can do some much damage. I felt something warm and soft holding my hand. I looked to my left and saw Taeyeon sitting on the floor with her head resting on the side of my bed and holding onto my hand. I smiled at the scene. Why are you smiling, Jessica? She has a girlfriend! Stop it! I slapped my forehead with my other hand and slowly, but reluctantly slipped my hand out of Taeyeon's warming hand. I saw how uncomfortable her position was, I put her onto my bed. I decided to take a bath to freshen myself up. 

I wrapped myself in a towel and headed back to my room. Taeyeon was still sleeping like a baby. I dropped my towel on the floor and started to pick out my clothes. Just then I heard a groan from the bed. I turned around and saw Taeyeon rubbing her sleepiness from her eyes. I started to panick. Omg, I'm ! What great timing, Taeyeon! I picked up my towel and wrapped it around my body. When I looked up, I saw Taeyeon's eyes wide open staring at me with wide like an alligator. 

"Eh... Good morning. You didn't see anything right?" I felt my face turning into a tomato. 

She was frozen, still staring at me. She began to her lips. I giggled at her silly expression and walked towards the bed. Her eyes followed me, not blinking once. I waved my hands in front of her eyes and snapped her out of her stare. 

"I said good morning." I smiled at her cute blank expression.

"Eh..g-good morning." She started to check me out and I started to blush again. 

"I need to change." I turned around to hide my blush.

"Oh! Sorry! I'll make breakfast!" She scurried out the room, but her foot caught on my towel. She fell face doown and pulled my towel along with her. I stood there frozen. "I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to!" 

I was burning up, not with anger, but with embarassment. Taeyeon just saw me . I should be yelling at her, but why can't I say anything.