It Started with Dinner

I Need a Housemaid

I came home to a messy living room. *Sigh* 

I walked towards Yoona's room and saw Taeyeon exiting out of Yoona's room, "Sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite." She let out a big sigh and turned around. "Ahhh! Oh my god, you scared me. You're back." 

I gave a cold front, "What? Did you see a ghost?" 

"Eh..no. Well, you've had a long day. I'll go downstairs and clean up." I stopped her by stretching my arm across her chest. "W..what are you doing?" 

"Come here." She was hesitating. "Come here!" I saw a dart on her face. *Yoona was probably bullying her again.* She didn't listen to me, so I just pulled it out of her face. 

"OW! Oh, it's this." She touched her face, "There's no more, right? If there's nothing else, I'll be going down." I'll her back by the hood again. 

"Is she asleep?"

"Yeah, yeah. She's asleep. If there's nothing special, don't wake her up." I let her go this time. 

I went to the kitchen to microwave my dinner while Taeyeon was in the living room cleaning the toys. "If she's too naughty, you can get serious with her. It's okay."

"What? Nah, why would she be naughty. She's so cute and she's so nice to me....heh heh." She turned to look at me. 

"Eh...You have a nosebleed..." 

She touched her nose, "Omo. Why did this happen? It....it must be the weather. Yeah! The weather's too hot, so my nose is irritated.... Um, I'm done cleaning, so I'll go now." 

 

Taeyeon's POV

*When is today going to end?* I was being chased around the house with Yoona shooting darts at me. *What did i do in my past life to deserve this?* "AHHHHHHH! STOP!" She continued shooting at me. "Yah! I said stop!"

"You're no fun." She pouted and walked away. 

I felt bad for yelling at her and went to apologize. Just then, she started to shoot me again. *Lord! Save me!*

After hours of being chased around, Yoona was finally tired. I tucked her in bed and she was fast asleep. *Thank you! Finally some peace and quiet!* I exited out of her room and when I turned around, Jessica popped out of nowhere. "Ahhh! Oh my god, you scared me." 

She glared at me and said coldly, "What? Did you see a ghost?" 

*Great. Said the wrong thing.* "Eh...no. You've had a long day. I'll go downstairs to clean up the toys." Just as I was about to go, Jessica stopped me with her arm. *Oh my god. Is she going to fire me now?*

"Come here." *What? Is she going to beat the hell out of me?* I hesitated. "Come here!" She pulled a dart from my face. 

"OW! Oh, it's this." I roamed my hands around my face. *Well this is embarrassing.* "There's no more, right? If there's nothing else, I'll be going down." And again, i was stopped by Jessica pulling on my hood. 

 

"Is she asleep?" 

"Yeah, yeah. She's asleep. If there's nothing special, don't wake her up." I ran this time. I didn't want Jessica stopping me again. 

She was microwaving her dinner, "If she's too naughty, you can get serious with her. It's okay."

*I can? Now why didn't you say so earlier?* "What? Nah, why would she be naughty. She's so cute and she's so nice to me....heh heh." I turned to give a hesitated smile. 

"Eh...You have a nosebleed..." 

I wiped my nose, "Omo. Why did this happen? It....it must be the weather. Yeah! The weather's too hot, so my nose is irritated...."  *It's all because of Yoona. Sigh.* "Um, I'm done cleaning, so I'll go now." I wanted my bed so bad. Just when I was about to leave, my stomach grumbled. *Aigoo, stupid stomach. Why now?*

"Hungry? There's food in the fridge. Help yourself." She said without emotion.

My frown turned upside down, "Really??" i ran over to the fridge. It was all filled with microwavable meals. "Wow, there's so much. But why do you eat only these kinds of things?" *I'll just make kimchi fried rice* 

I saw Jessica sneaking peeks at my food, "Do you want some? I made a lot." 

"No, it's okay. I'll just eat this. You really know how to cook."

"Haha, yeah. You shouldn't eat those dinners. They're bad for you. Since I'm here until this late, how about I cook you dinner every day?" I suggested.

"Eh...that would be great. Thanks." 

 

 

 

Don't know what I'm writing. I'm like half asleep at the hotel. Well, good night.