Sick

I Need a Housemaid

Yoona's POV

My previous prank seemed to have worked out successfully. I couldn't let them get that far. Not yet. I have so much more up my sleeve. Just you two wait. Heheheheheheee.

It was a hot Saturday and I wanted to cool off. I asked Taeyeon if we could have a water fight on our lawn. She prepared the water balloons, water guns, and the sprinkler, while I told Jessica to put on a y bikini. Sorry Taeyeon. I'm going to have to get you sick. But I'll make sure you'll get all the attention you need during that time. 

 

Taeyeon's POV

I was preparing water balloons on the lawn when Jessica walked out with a giant white tshirt over her bikini. Her red bikini was showing through her shirt. I couldn't help but stare and drool. So y... I guess she noticed me staring when at her when I saw her giggled. Just then, Yoona came from behind and attacked me to the ground. 

"Is everything done yet? I want to play! It's so hot!" She was reaching for a water balloon.

"Just a couple more to fill. I wouldn't mind you helping." 

"Nah. Not when I could do this," she threw the balloon at me and ran for her life. I grabbed two from the tub of balloons and began chasing her. 

"Yah! Come back here!" I threw the two balloons, but only one splatted on her. 

"Hey, Taeyeon!"

"What?" I walked towards her.

She leaned closer to my ear, "Let's spray my auntie. She's the only one that's not wet." 

"Okay. you'll grab the hose and I'll get the balloons," I whispered back. We ran to our destinations and began to grab our props. 

Yoona mouthed to me, "One, two, three." She screamed as we both water at her. 

"Yah! I wasn't even ready!" 

"Run, Yoona!" I ran to the left while she ran to the right. I peeked back to see if Jessica was chasing the either of us, but I saw her taking off her shirt instead. I stared at her milky white skin, her numbered eleven abs, her heaven blessed curves. I didn't need anyone to tell me that I was drooling, I knew I was. My eyes fixed on her every action. I noticed her picking up the hose. She is not going to... Before I finished my thought, water was sprayed at me. I saw Jessica laughing as she continued to water me. And in the back, I felt balloons hitting against me. Yoona! I thought we were a team! 

We played like this until the sun setted. When Jessica and Yoon were drained of energy, I decided to prepare a little barbecue. I prepared everything in the kitchen then went outside to start the barbecue. I saw both of them were asleep on the beach chair. I covered them with a beach towel, not wanting them to get sick. I woke them up when the food was ready. 

I slouched down on the couch when everything was washed and put away. So tired. Jessica joined me after her shower. 

"Thank you for today. I had a lot of fun. I'm sure Yoona did too since she's already asleep," she leaned on my shoulder.

"I'm glad you ha-a-a-achoo!" 

"Are you okay? Why are you only wearing a tank top?" I was so busy preparing for dinner and cleaning up that I forgot to layer up. 

"Oh. I'm fine. I'll just go shower and I'll be fine." I got up to go shower. 

I began to have a severe headache as I was showering. I quickly washed myself up. I walked myself to Jessica's bed, but I was stumbling. Just as I was about to fall forward, Jessica caught me in her arms. 

"Aigoo, Taeyeon. Come on. I'll help you to bed." I used my last bit of energy to walk to bed. I fell forward on the bed. I felt comfortable, and Jessica was under me. 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry I couldn't update during the weekends. I just finished one of my midterms! Yay! Think I'm going to end this soon.