Our Hands Fit Perfectly

I Need a Housemaid

Jessica's POV

Even though it was the weekends, I set several alarms to wake myself out. I wanted to apologize to Yoona and bring her to an amusement park. I woke up at 9AM and took a shower. I went down to kitchen and saw Taeyeeon and Yoona conversing and eating breakfast. 

"Good morning. Let's go to an amusement park today, Yoona." 

"Why? You never wanted to go anywhere with me." She continued to eat her eggs.

"Well, let's change things up today then." I sat down and drank my coffee.

"Yeah Yoona. Let's go. I want to go," Taeyeon was helping me.

"Then you go with her," I guess Yoona wasn't that easy to convince. 

"Come on. It's going to be awkward with her. You know...go with us."

"Fine," Yoona got up and went to her room to change.

"Thank you." I said to Taeyeon as soon as Yoona was out of sight.

"No problem. I really want to go anyway," she flashed me a smile, "And I brought your car to get it fixed yesterday. tt should be good as new." 

"Thank you." That was all I could say. Why does she keep being so nice to me? It's going to be so hard for me. 

Everyone got ready and we climbed into the car. Our car ride to the park was quiet and awkward. Someone talk. My gosh, how awkward can this get... We arrived and Yoona ran to the entrance, leaving me and Taeyeon behind 

"Hurry up and pay! I want to go in!" Yoona was screaming from miles away. 

"Let's go. Don't want to keep her waiting." Taeyeon grabbed my hand and started jogging towards the entrance. I stared at our hands. They fit so perfectly with each other, yet they don't belong to each other. She was still holding onto my hand when we reached Yoona. 

"What. You guys are dating or something?" 

Taeyeon saw that she was still holding my hand and let go. "Eh, sorry." She wiped her hands on her jeans. 

I paid for our tickets and Yoona once again ran into the amusment, leaving me and Taeyeon alone. 

"So, um, what do you want to do first?" Taeyeon asked me while looking at the map.

"I don't know. You're the one with the map. You choose." I just wanted to have fun with Taeyeon today.

"Okay then. Are you hungry? If not, let's go ride that!" She pointed at a huge rollercoaster. It went foreward then backward into three big loops. Oh my Lord. Is she trying to kill me? 

"Come on!" Taeyeon started walking, but I just stood there, staring at that ride. She took my hand and my gaze diverted to our hands. "Let's go! I'm so excited!" We walked towards my greatest nightmare hand in hand. I gulped as we were the next in line. Yup. I'm going to die today. Karma's got me. 

"Are you scared?" Taeyeon turned her body to stand in front me. 

"N-no. Why would I be?" Hell yeah I was scared.

"It's okay. I'm here. Just hold my hand when you're scared. I'll be right next to you." Taeyeon was skipping to the front seats. She was so excited, while I was dreading. The seatbelts were brought down to our laps and I gulped again. Taeyeon looked over at me and saw how nervous I was. She took my hand from my lap and interwined her fingers with mine, "I'm right here." 

The ride started and I closed my eyes. "Open your eyes. The view is beautiful." I shook my head. I did not want to see anything. "I'll be right here beside you. Open your eyes." Taeyeon squeezed my hand lightly and I opened my eyes. The view was indeed beautiful. The sky was clear with a few clouds. I could see the Han River flowing calmly into the sea. The ride suddenly dropped and I screamed my heart out. I thought I was going to die. 

It finally ended and I found myself hugging Taeyeon's arm. I quickly let go, "Sorry."

"It's okay. Let's go eat, shall we?"

We ate lunch and we decided not to go on anymore extreme rides since I was scared to death. Taeyeon played a shooting balloon game and won a teddy bear which she gave to me. The day was coming to an end, but I didn't want to leave. I wanted today to last forever. We sat down on a bench in front of a fountain. Suddenly, fireworks came on. We both looked up then looked at each other. It's like the fireworks were for us. 

 

Taeyeon's POV

I saw the nervousness on Jessica's face. I grabbed her hand, "It's okay. I'm here. Just hold my hand when you're scared. I'll be right next to you." I raced my way to the front seats. The ride started and I saw Jessica closed her eyes. "Open your eyes. The view is beautiful." She shook her head. "I'l be righ here besde you. Open your eyes." I could tell Jessica was amazed at the view. You're just as beautiful, Jessica. 

We suddenly and Jessica screamed her lungs out. I thought I was going to be deaf with her dolphin scream. She began to cling onto my arms. Her fingernails dug into my shirt and into my skin. I let her and endure the pain. 

"Sorry." She quickly let go of my arm.

"It's okay. Let's go eat, shall we?" I was starving. 

We ate lunch and we agreed on only riding kids rides. I saw her fix her gaze on a teddy bear. I decide to win it for her in a shoot the balloon game. The day was ending soon and I didn't want it to. I wanted to extend today. I want it to forever. We sat down in front of a fountain and fireworks suddenly blasted into the air. We looked at each and I thought how wonderful it was to share this wonderful view with a stunning girl. 

Yoona met us up ten minutes later and I decided to drive because I knew Jessica was tired. Both of them knocked out as soon as I started driving. We arrived home and I didn't want to wake them up. I first carried Yoona into her room, then came back to carry Jessica. As I was carrying her up the stairs, she put her arms around my neck. I put her down on her bed, but her arms were still encircled around my neck. I was about to untangle her arms when she pulled me down. My face landed in between her s. I lied there motionless. She then turned to her side, making me turn with her. We were facing each other. I was mesmerized by her beautiful face. I began to trace her face with my fingers. She suddenly moved and I closed my eyes. She began to snuggle closer to me. Her arm and leg were hugging me. I placed my arm on her waist and drifted to dreamland with her.