A New Morning

I Need a Housemaid

Jessica's POV

I woke up in a warm embrace. I opened my eyes and saw myself snuggled to Taeyeon's neck. I took in a whiff of her comforting scent. Why do I love your scent? Why do you make me feel this way? Why aren't you like the other housemaids that I had? I nuzzled my nose against her neck and start to kiss her neck unconciously. I didn't know I was doing it until Taeyeon groaned. I dropped my head and pretended to sleep. I didn't want to pull away from her embrace yet.

"Jessica?" She said ever so softly. I felt her turning me over on my back gently. She was hovering over me, holding onto my waist. Once I was on my back, she slowly pulled her arm away. I didn't want her to go. I quickly wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her down for a kiss. I can tell she was surprised as she didn't kiss me back. I continued to kiss her when she started to kiss me back. I smiled in between our kiss. She pulled away when she needed air. I kept my eyes closed, hoping that she would capture my lips again. But I was disappointed as I felt her got off the bed, leaving her lingering scent on her pillow. I rolled myself to Taeyeon's side, sniffing her comforting scent from her pillow. Ahhhhh! I just kissed her... Stupid Jessica. She has a girlfriend! I should have just let her leave. It's already enough that I got to snuggle with her in my sleep. Aigoo. But...why did she kiss me back? 

I went down to the kitchen and saw Taeyeon had already prepared breakfast for me. I sat down and saw her blushing. 

"Eh...I have to go now. I need to meet up with my unnie. Eh...have a good breakfast." She said it all while hanging her head down.

"Unnie? You never told me you had a unnie." 

"Eh, yeah! Hyo-" She cut herself off. 

"Who?" I swear she was going to say Hyoyeon.

"No-no one!" She ran out the door before I could say anything else. 

 

Taeyeon's POV

I groaned as I felt my neck being tickled. I half opened my eyes and saw Jessica snuggled against me. I wanted prepare breakfast before Jessica and Yoona woke up. I turned Jessica over for her to sleep on her back. I placed my arm on her back so that she can land gently. As I slipped my hand away from her back, she circled her arms around my neck and pulled me down. Her lips suddenly crashed mine. I was too shock to move. She continued to kiss me and I began to kiss her back. Is she dreaming? Am I dreaming? Her lips taste so good even though she haven't brushed her teeth. I pulled away when I needed air. Jessica still had her eyes closed, so I assumed she was dreaming. I quickly went out her room. 

I saw her came down the stairs and I began to blush. As she started to approach me, my heart felt like it was going to come out of my chest any moment. "Eh...I have to go now. I need to meet up with my unnie. Eh...have a good breakfast." I didn't dare look at her. Stupid heart, why are you beating like this?

"Unnie? You never told me you had a unnie." 

"Eh, yeah! Hyo-" I covered my mouth. Please don't let her catch that. Oh my god. 

"Who?" 

"No-one!" I ran out the house in the speed of lightning. Stupid Taeyeon. You almost cost yourself your job. Why is my heart beating so fast? It's never happened before. 

I met up with Hyoyeon to tell her what happened for the past few days. I told her the day at amusement park, but not the sleeping together part. I didn't know I was smiling while I was saying all that.

"Yah. Stop smiling like that," Hyoyeon slapped me on my arm.

"Ow! I wasn't even smiling," I thought I wasn't.

"Yeah you were. I think you're falling for her. And let me tell you, if you lose your job, I WILL KILL YOU," she used her thumb and slid it across her neck.

"Haha, why would I fall for her? Haha, you're worrying too much..." my heart was beating fast again. Am I really falling for her? I can't be. 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update for the past week. Didn't have time until now. But tomorrow's the weekend! MORE UPDATES! AWWWWW YEAHHH!