Your Helping Hand

I Need a Housemaid

Jessica's POV

I wanted to pick up Yoona myself today since I was free. When I arrived in front of her school, I saw her with someone. *Is that her girlfriend?* Seeing that Yoona was picked up, I decided to head back for my office. I suddenly thought back to my client's situation. *Maybe I can use Taeyeon to help my client*

"Hey, Taeyeon. Can you come by my office? Oh, and bring your girlfriend?"

"What?"

"The girl you were just with." I hung up before she said anything. 

They came by in the evening, "Sorry for bothering you two. It's like this. I have client and he's an actor. He's gaining too much fame and the people who are working in the same company with him are trying to find ways to get him fired. And what they found is that...he's a homoual."

The girl next to Taeyeon gasped, "That's stupid! What does he being homoual have to do with them? Don't you think so, Taeyeon?" She grabbed Taeyeon's hand. 

"Yeah! They can't do that. But what does this have to do with us?"

"If it's possible, I was wondering if you two can help my client. Ask him to not give up so easily. 

"Eh, what? Are you sure this is right?" Taeyeon was looking at her girlfriend for an answer.

"Would you guys just let people do it you if you were bullied with the same reason and same situation?"

Her girlfriend suddenly jumped up from her seat. "You are right! I support you!"

Taeyeon pulled her back down, "What are you doing?"

"We have to do it. We have to let people know that homouals are not easily bullied!" *Wow, she's a great person.*

 

Taeyeon's POV

Jessica called me to come by her office with my girlfriend. What girlfriend? She meant my sister? 

I arrived at Jessica's office with Hyoyeon. Jessica wanted us to help her homoual client. *What does that have to do with me and Hyoyeon? Oh my god, she thinks I'm going out with my sister. Ew!*

"You are right! I'll support you!" Hyoyeon shouted. *What are you thinking??*

I pulled her back down, "What are you doing?" 

"We have to do it. We have to let people know that homouals are not easily bullied!" *She's crazy. What have we gotten ourself into?*

I pulled her out of Jessica's office. "What are you doing? You're my sister! She thinks we're dating!" 

"I know. You said you'll get fired if fall in love with her, right? Now since she knows you have "girlfriend", she'll trust you and won't fire you." 

"Oh, you're smart, unnie!" *Wow, that was a good plan. Quick thinking.*

We went back, ready to get our act on. Hyoyeon was the first speak, "You know you don't have to be afraid right?" She grabbed hand, "Our moms gave us their blessing." I was so stiff hearing that from Hyoyeon. 

Jessica added on, "Yeah. As long as you and your parents communicate, they'll give you their support and encouragement." 

The client replied, "It's not the same. My parents are very conservative and traditional. If I come out of the closet, that means I'm disrepecting my parents."

"But you can't hide it from them forever. What if they want you to marry?" 

"Then I'll do it! It's okay, thank you though. Just contact me when it's time to sign the agreement." The client was headstrong on his answer.

I was surprised at how fast he gave up. "Mister! Do you think your parents love you?"

He turned around, "Of course they do. That's why I can't hurt them like this."

"But if they found out that you are pretending to be straight, do you think will let you take the pain yourself? If they really love you, they will hope that you're happy. I believe that true love has no boundaries. Even though you were taught that being homoual is wrong, you still fell for males, right? That's called true love." I was in awe that I could say such things. It just blurted out of mouth, but all of it was true. 

"That's how I fell for Taeyeon, too." Hyoyeon spoke up to support me. 

"I'm not telling you to come out of the closet. but you should be truthful to your parents. Even if they don't want you to tell the public, but you shouldn't sacrifice your happiness."

He started nodding, "You're right. I should at least try. For my happiness, I should be brave and give it a try." He grabbed my hand, "Thank you!" He then suddenly hugged, "Thank you for waking me up."

It was awkward, "Eh..It's no problem." I patted his back. 

I turned to look at Jessica, and for the first time, she gave me a warm smile. 

 

 

 

Don't really know where this is leading to....