Jealousy

I Need a Housemaid

Tiffany's POV

"Hello?" 

"Tiffany-shi? It's Taeyeon. Are you busy right now?"

"No, what's up?"

"Can we meet up at the ice cream shop?"

"Yeah, sure! See you there!" I didn't Taeyeon would get back to me that fast. She must be attracted to my eyesmile. 

I arrived at the shop and saw Taeyeon eating ice cream gloomily. "Taeyeon!" I saw down across from her, "What's wrong? You look sad."

"I just got fired," she sadly sad.

"Aw, it's okay. You can work for me!"

"What do you work as?" 

"I'm a interior designer."

"Oh my god! You're that designer I met at my old house right? I wonder why I couldn't recognize you the other day." 

"You finally remember." I gave her a smile, "There's a carnival tomorrow. Do you want to go with me?"

"Yeah, sure. Why not? I have no job to go to anyway." 

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow!" 

 

 

Jessica's POV

I heard Taeyeon left my house keys on the counter. I wanted to stop her, but my pride wouldn't let me. I never expected this to get so big. All I wanted was for Taeyeon to tell me the Hyoyeon was her sister. I never expected her to quit. 

"Auntie? Can you bring me to the carnival tomorrow?" Yoona suddenly appeared out of nowhere and asked me. 

"Yeah, sure." 

We arrived at the carnival the next day. Yoona met up with her friends. I walked around thinking about the day at the amusement park. Although it hasn't been a day yet, I missed Taeyeon. I missed starting the day off with her. As I sat down on a bench, I saw Taeyeon. Unfortunately, there was a girl by her side. Are they linking arms? Oh hell no! I was burning up. They stopped walking and that girl suddenly gave Taeyeon a peck on the cheeks. OH HELL TO THE NO! SHE GETS TO PECK TAEYEON!? I went behind them and walked right in between them. I linked my arms to Taeyeon as soon as I broken them up. 

"What the hell?" the girl screamed.

"Don't what the hell me," I gave her a disgusted look, "Who do you think you are?"

"Jessica. What are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked me.

"Yoona needed a ride to the carnival so I just came along. I was walking around and I saw you with her. That's not the point, why are you here?" jealousy was taking over me.

"I have no job, and Tiffany was kind enough to bring me the carnival." 

"So excuse us. We have lots to do today," Tiffany pushed me aside and grabbed hold of Taeyeon.

I grabbed Taeyeon's other arm, "Nuh-huh. She's coming with me." 

"I have nothing to do with you anymore, Jessica. I don't work for you anymore." Taeyeon's words pierced my heart.

"I didn't say anything. You just walked out. I never fired you. Please come with me," I let go of her.

"Sorry, Tiffany. I'll see you some other time." I lit up at Taeyeon's words, whie Tiffany seemed surprised that Taeyeon decided to ditch her. 

I took her up to a mountain. We sat at the roof my car, looking at the beautiful city view.

"So...I'm still your housemaid?" Taeyeon broke the silence 

"Yes. I'm not going to fire you."

"I've done so many stupid things to you. I lost Yoona on my first day, I broke your favorite statue, I tripped on your towel...Ahem. I mean, why don't you fire me?" 

"Because you're different." I turned my head and looked at her in the eyes, "Because I've fallen for you." I've fallen for you when you first smiled at me.