A Little Closer

I Need a Housemaid

Taeyeon's POV

I was rubbing the sleepiness off my eyes. When I was wide awake, I saw Jessica picking up her towel and wrapping it around her body. She's....she's so y. I started to my lips unconciously. Her skin. I want to touch her. She started to walk towards me. I can do nothing, but gulp. Oh dear Lord. Just one pull, and she'll be . 

She waved her hand in front of me and I came back from my erted world, "I said good morning." 

I started to check her out again. I looked at her from her beautiful face to her y smooth legs. Ahhh. Go away Byuntae! "Eh...g-good morning." Stupid Tae! Why did you stutter!

"I need to change." She turned around and was about to take off her towel. 

I wanted to stay longer, but it was best for me to leave, "Oh! Sorry! I'll make breakfast!" I hurried off the bed and ran for the door before I go crazy. When I took my first step off the bed, my foot accidentally caught Jessica's towel. I landed face down. I got up to apologize when I realized Jessica was . I was inches away from her. "I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to!"  I wanted her right there, but I ran away before Jessica could attack me. 

I was in the kitchen trying to make breakfast, but the only thing that was in my mind was Jessica's body. Her curves, her milky white s, her long smooth legs, her toned stomach. I wanted her. What are you thinking! You'll get fired, Taeyeon! Snap out of it! 

Jessica finally came down and the first thing I did was to kneel and begged for forgiveness. "I'm so sorry! I-I really didn't mean to. Don't fire me! I'll promise that I'll stay far away from you! Please just don't fire me!" 

"Let's go to the amusement park with Yoona tomorrow. I want to make up for not going to her talent show." She ignored my apologize. 

I got up, confused, "Amusement park? I'm coming too? Aren't you going to fire me?" 

"No." It was firm, "Now where's my breakfast?" 

I was jumping with joy. I brought her daily cereal. I stood at the other side of the couter, watching her eat. I noticed her scratches and remember that I didn't treat them last night because i didn't want to wake her up. I went to medicine cabinet and grabbed some ointment. 

"Jessica." I said her name for her to turn around. Once she did, I held her head in place and I began to put on the ointment on her. 

"Wh-what are you doing?" 

"Do you not see the scratches on your body? I know I definitely did." I looked up into her eyes. We were just centimeters away. My eyes diverted to her lips. I was about to lean in when the phone rang, "I think it's all good. Here, you can treat yourself next time." I gave her the ointment and went to wash the dishes. Thank the Lord! Kim Taeyeon! Stop it. You know you can't fall for her. This is the last time. You can't keep doing this, Taeyeon. 

 

Jessica's POV

"Jessica." I turned to look at Taeyeon when she called me. She placed her hand on my chin and held it in place. She started to put something on my face.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I was admiring the bearutiful baby face in front of me. Did she always have this baby face? 

"Do you not see the scratched on your body? I know I definitely did." Oh right, accident yesterday. Her eyes caught mine. We were just a light push away. I felt her breath on my lips. Her eyes drifted to my lips. I closed my eyes, but the phone rang. "I think it's all good. Here you can treat yourself next time." She handed me the ointment and disappeared into the kitchen. 

"Hello?" I answer the phone annoyingly.

"Ms. Jung, we need you at the office." 

"Okay." I dragged myself to the door. I saw my car and it was crushed at the driver's side. I went back inside to find Taeyeon. "Can you drive me to work? My car is..you know..." 

"Yeah, hold up." 

She handed me a helmet and we got on. "Hold on tight. I don't want you to fall." I was holding onto the sides of her jacket, but when she started to speed, I help onto her waist tightly. I shut my eyes and rested my head on her back, scared to look at what's in front of us. We arrived in front my office and I was still clung onto Taeyeon with my eyes closed.

"We're here." She turned around and took off my helmet. 

"Um, thanks." I started to walk to office.

"Do you want me to pick you up?" 

"I'll call you." I formed a phone with my fingers and placed it on my ear. 

I was thinking about Taeyeon the whole time at work. Thinking about how she saw my body, how she put my ointment on me, how I felt her breath on my lips, how comforting her scent was. Jessica! Forget her! She has a girlfriend already. She's just a housemaid.