Fallen for You

I Need a Housemaid

Taeyeon's POV

We were sitting on top of Jessica's car, looking at the wonderful view. I decided to break the slense, "So...I'm still your housemaid?" 

"Yes. I'm not going to fire you." 

"I've done so many stupid things to you. I lost Yoona on my first day, I broke your favorite statue, I tripped on your towel...Ahem." I blushed at the thought of it, "I mean, why don't you fire me?" 

"Because you're different." Different? How am I different? She turned and look at me in the eyes, "Because I've fallen for you." 

DId I just hear right? "You...you..." I was tongue tied, "I thought I wasn't allow to fall in love with you. I thought you hated all your housemaids. I thought..." I was cut off by Jessica's lips. I sat there with my eyes about to pop out. 

"That didn't mean I wasn't allow to fall for you. Somehow, you made me fall for you with your dorky smile and your warm hearted personality. I started off every day happily because of your dorky smile, that was when I realize you meant something to me. And your warm hearted personalit made me fall for you even harder. I know I hated all my other housemaids, but you're different." 

"If I was to say I like you, you wouldn't fire me right?" 

"Were you even listening to what I wa..." I pecked her on the lips before she could finish.

"Yes, I was listening. I just wanted to make sure." I smiled, putting my forehead against hers. 

"You just wanted to make sure..?" Jessica smiled ertedly and leaned closer to me. I captured her lips before she did. I rested her back on the roof and I hovered over her without breaking our kiss. We pulled out for air, "Is there anything else you want to make sure of?" 

"No...As long as you're here, I'm sure of everything." I pecked her lips before getting up, "Come on. Let's go home."

"OH MY GOD! YOONA! I LEFT HER AT THE CARNIVAL!" We quickly climbed off the roof and drove back to the carnival. 

 

A few days later...

Tiffany wanted to meet me so I complied. I met her at a cafe. 

"Hey Taeyeon! I missed you!" She was surely a loud person.

"Hey. How are you?" 

"I'm fine, but I missed you!" She pinched my cheeks, "You're so cute!" 

I put down her hands, "Eh...stop it. It's embarrassing." 

"Okay then. Let's go shopping!" She dragged me out the door before I said anything. 

I was carrying all of Tiffany's shopping bag. Boy, she sure can shop. I founda seat nearby and took a seat. Finally. Tiffany found me and sat beside me. "Taeyeon?"

"Yeah."

"I like you." 

Oh, you're kidding me. "Eh...I like you too, but as a friend."

"But I like you more than a friend."

I looked at my watch, "Um, it's getting late. I'll go home now." I left her shopping bags beside and sprinted out the mall. 

I went back to Jessica's home and found Jessica eating microwavable dinner. "Sorry I couldn't cook dinner for you tonight."

"Where have you been, Taengoo?" She sounded so sad. 

Taengoo. I like it. "Sorry, I was shopping with Tiffany,"  I answered honestly.

"You were with Tiffany again?! Do you like her?! Why are you always with her?!" She threw down her fork.

"I just went shopping with a friend. Do you not trust me?" 

"Can't you tell she likes you!? Are you trying to lead her on?! Or do you really like her?!" She started to raise her voice. 

"Why would you say that? Why can't you trust me!?" I was getting heated. I just went shopping, nothing more! "I'm just going to go home. Bye."