A Lie

I Need a Housemaid

Yuri's POV

I have been stalking Taeyeon's whereabouts. I am still upset that Jessica broke it off with me. After so many days, I decided to make my move. I asked my good friend, Tiffany, to help me out. I saw Taeyeon meeting up with her sister. When Hyoyeon left for work, I told Tiffany to go in the ice cream shop. I wired Tiffany so that I could hear everything that they say and that I can tell Tiffany what to say. 

"Hi, can I get a scoop of strawberry ice cream?" 

"Tiffany! We're not here to eat ice cream!" I screamed into the mic. 

"Okay, okay. Calm down." 

I saw Tiffany approaching Taeyeon with her strawberry ice cream. 

 

Tiffany's POV

Yuri has been stalking this girl named Taeyeon. She seems to hate her, but I'm kind of interested. I entered the ice cream shop and saw a baby faced girl sitting alone. I assumed that was Taeyeon. I approached her with my strawberry ice cream. 

"Hi. Can I sit with you?" I flashed her my eyesmile. Everyone falls for my eyesmile. 

"Yeah, sure." 

"I'm TIffany!" I was naturally a loud person. 

"I'm Taeyeon. Nice to meet you." 

"So...you come here a lot?" I was trying to keep the conversation going.

"Eh...kind of. I guess you can say that," she chuckled a bit.

"You're cute," I just said bluntly, but she really was.

"Eh...t-thank you," she started to blush. "You have a pretty smile." 

"Thank you!" I flashed it again. "I have to go now, but let's hang out soon!" I took out a pen from my bag and wrote my number on her hand. 

 

Taeyeon's POV

"Hi. Can I sit with you?" this girl suddenly asked while showing her eyesmile. 

"Yeah, sure." I looked around the shop and there were tons of open seats. Why me? There are so many other seats. 

"I'm Tiffany!" She was certainly loud. 

"I'm Taeyeon. Nice to meet you." 

"So...you come here a lot?" 

"Eh...kind of. I guess you can say that."

"You're cute," she said suddenly. What? Did you say I was cute? Why thank you. I know I'm cute sometimes. Hehee. 

"Eh...t-thank you. You have a pretty smile." I complimented her back.

"Thank you!" That was a loud thank you. "I have to go now, but let's hang out soon!" She took out a pen and wrote her number on my hand. She is so weird. What makes her think that I would call her. But she seems interesting. Maybe she'll help me get my mind off Jessica. 

 

Jessica's POV

Taeyeon seemed kind of off this morning, so I decided to follow her even though it was wrong. I saw her meet with her sister.  Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon is her sister. Why did Taeyeon said she was her girlfriend? Was she that afraid of getting fired that she had to use her sister as her girlfriend? 

I was about to go in the shop and talk to Taeyeon, when a girl sat beside her. It seemed like she was flirting with Taeyeon. I saw her take out a pen and wrote something on Taeyeon's hand. I assumed it was her number. I began to feel a tint of jealousy in me, knowing that Taeyeon was now single. I wanted to go in and drag Taeyeon out, but then I would have to explain why I was there in the first place. I decided to save this matter for later. I went to work, thinking about how I should make Taeyeon confess to me about her "girlfriend".

 

 

 

I hope I have time tomorrow to update. Well, it's actually tomorrow, but I haven't slept yet so it's still yesterday. Haha. I don't make sense.