Pop the Question

I Need a Housemaid

Jessica's POV

I was meeting a client in a fancy western restaurant. I told her to come to my office instead, but she wanted to eat while we discuss. My eyes began wandering around the restaurant while she was blabbering about her life. Ugh. I don't need to know about your life. Just tell why you want me. Suddenly, my eyes landed on a familiar person walking in. She was with a girl. They seated at a table across from us. I looked closer and saw Taeyeon and Tiffany. Oh hell no. You are not here with Tiffany. My mood was already annoyed to begin with, now I was really irritated. I ignored them throughout dinner, occasionally stealing glances when they were laughing loudly. You seem to be having fun with her. Once dinner was over, I rushed out of the restaurant, not wanting to look at them anymore. 

I didn't want to go home because I knew Taeyeon was going to be there. I walked around a nearby park, thinking if Taeyeon really likes me. I noticed how happy Taeyeon was every time she was around Tiffany. Maybe I should let go. She seems happier with Tiffany. Tears were forming in my eyes as I thought about it. Why is it that out of all people I have to fall for Taeyeon? I've never liked a housemaid before. Taeyeon-ah, do you really like me?

I was about to turn around to walk back when I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me. 

"Sica-ah, why are you crying? It hurts me to see you like this." 

I cried even harder when I heard Taeyeon's voice. "You were with Tiffany again."

"She's just a friend. Nothing more." 

"She likes you. You were so happy around her."

She turned me around and continued to hug me. "I like you. Not TIffany, not anyone else. You are the only one for me. Take this heart of mine and keep it, because it belongs to you. It belonged to you when I first saw you. I don't ever want it back. If you ever do give it back to me, it will immediately stop beating. You know you have this effect on me? Every time that you touch me, my heart can't help but beat uncontrollably. I guess that's how I know my heart found its owner. Jessica, don't cry because you're afraid. I'll always be there to reassure you when you need it. Don't shed anymore of your precious tears." She kissed my eyes, "I love you. Will you keep this heart of mine and never give it back? Will you be my girlfriend?" 

I hugged her even tighter. My head buried in her shoulder. 

"Sica-ah. Is that a yes?" 

I nodded in her embrace. "I love you." 

"Thank you, Sica. Shall we go?"

"I don't want to let go." I pouted.

"Hmm...I'll piggyback you back then." She squatted for me to get on. I happily hopped on, "Aigoo, my princess." 

 

 

 

 

I promise I'll write a longer chapter next time. Been really busy. Sorry!