Never Get Tired of This

I Need a Housemaid

Jessica's POV

While I put the cold medicine on the dresser, I saw Taeyeon stumbling out of the bathroom. I quickly caught her before she fell. "Come on, I'll help you to bed." As soon as her foot touch the bed, she plopped herself down, unaware that I was brought down with her. I heard her steady breathing and giggled. Aigoo. You're on top of me, but I don't want to wake you up. I turned her over so we were both sleeping on our sides. I adored her baby face. I traced her eyebrows, down her nose, and the outline of her lips. She let out a slight snore. You're so cute. I think I love you. No, I love you, Taengoo. As if she could read my mind, she placed her arm my waist and pulled me closer. She nuzzled her face into my neck and began to snore again. I don't think I'll ever get tired of this. 

I woke up before Taeyeon did. I looked over at the dresser and saw that medicine I prepared last night. Oh no. Forgot to feed her medicine. I nudged her a little bit. "Taengoo..."

She stirred a little bit. "Taengoo...You need to eat your medicine." I pulled the blanket a little bit. She whined like a puppy. "Get up or I'm leaving." 

"But I don't like medicine..." she hugged me tight, not wanting me to leave. 

"Fine. Be sick. I'm leaving." I pretended to pry her arms off.

"No! Fine...But I'll only eat if you give me a kiss," she pointed to her cheeks. 

"Not until you eat it," I argued back. She pouted. Oh dear Lord. Why do you have to be so cute. I pecked her on her lips, "Now eat your medicine." 

Her pout became a dorky smile, "Feed me." 

"You have to let go in order for me to feed you." 

"But I don't want to let go. Let's not eat the medicine then," I noticed the small dimple when she smiled. 

"Taengoo. I want you to be get well faster." 

"I rather be sick because I get to be taken cared by you. I don't want to be better." She hugged me tighter and placed her head on my chest. 

"I'll still take care of you even when you're not sick." I her hair, "Medicine now." 

"Okay," she pouted as she let go of me. I went to the dresser and got the medicine. I brought it back to bed and saw Taeyeon under the blankets. 

"Taengoo! Get out of there." I tugged at the blanket, but she tugged it back, "Fine, I'm leaving." 

"No!!" She popped out of the blankets, "I'll eat it...." She took the medicine from my hand, but put it back. "Can you feed me? I think it might taste a bit better." 

I smiled at her dorky action, "Okay." 

 

Few days later...

Taeyeon's POV

Tiffany called me to ask if I wanted to take a last look of my old house. They were going to tear down the inside and redesign the next day. I biked to the house and saw Tiffany giving constructions workers instructions. I'm sure going to miss this house. You gave me a lot of happy memories. 

"Taetae!" What? Who? "Taetae!" It was Tiffany calling me.

"Hey!" I opened the gate and Tiffany came crashing into me.

"I missed you!" She was hugging me with all her strength.

"Eh...I missed you too?" To be honest, Jessica has been on my mind 24/7. 

I stayed with Tiffany until her work was over. I wandered the whole house and ended up in my old room. I fell asleep thinking back to those happy childhood days. 

"Taetae?" Tiffany shoke my arm, "Let's go out and eat." 

We went to a fancy Western restaurant. 

"Um...I can't really afford to eat here...." I said uncomfortable as we were ushered to our seats.

"It's okay. I'll treat you, since you stayed with me the whole day," flashing her eye smile.

We sat down and I began to look around. The restaurant was dimly lit and jazz music was playing. I've never been to such a fancy restaurant. My eyes wander upon a person. Jessica...

 

 

 

 

Maybe I'll extend this a little longer. Hehee. Just cause I love you guys. Thank you for your comments and subscriptions.