Understand

I Need a Housemaid

Taeyeon's POV

I had no idea what really happened. I woke in Jessica's bed and ran downstairs because of the noise. I told Jessica to go after Yoona, but she just froze in her spot. What are you thinking about? Yoona's running away! I left Jessica and ran after Yoona. I spent hours roaming the streets, and I finally found her at an ice cream parlor. 

"You okay, Yoona?" I sat down beside her and her back. 

"Get your hands off me!" She was crying. 

I immediately retreated my hands, "You can talk to me, you know that right? I may be just a nanny, but you can trust me. I know you don't like me and I don't know why you don't, but know that I'll be there for you until I get fired." 

She didn't say anything. We sat there in silence for about an hour when her head suddenly landed on my shoulder. I turned to look at her and saw she was asleep. I piggybacked her back home and tucked her into bed. What am i going to do with Jessica and Yoona. They both are so stubborn. 

I went to the living room and called Hyoyeon to tell her what happened today. I told her that I wanted to find a way to make Jessica's and Yoona's relationship better, but she told me it was the best not to interfere. We started to have a little argument because I thought differently. Hyoyeon came to the conclusion that I was slowly falling for Jessica. What? That's a crazy thought! How can I fall for someone so hot-tempered and stubborn. Besides, I can't fall for her because I'll get fired. 

 

Jessica's POV

I went to meet Yuri while Taeyeon went to find Yoona. I wanted a talk with Yuri because we haven't had a real one ever since she became a singer. I knocked on the door of her hotel. She opened it and immediately pulled me in. 

"Was anyone following you?" She was peeking out the window. Why don't I ever get a greeting when I see her?

"Yuri," I sat on the couch. 

"Yeah, babe?" She walked away from the window and sat next to me.

"That's what I don't want from you! We broke up already! Can you move on so I can too? It's like every time you come back, my heart breaks a little more. I've had enough." 

"Just wait three more months. After my promotions are done, I'll go back to you."

"No. Three months will just turn into another three months. I am not going to waste my lifetime waiting for you when I know there is someone better out there for me. Yuri, please. Let me go." Taeyeon suddenly went in and out of my mind when I said that. 

"Sica, you know I love you. Please don't do this."

"I've had enough. No more, Yuri. Don't show up at my house with roses anymore." I went for the door. Why did Taeyeon come up in my mind?! She has a girlfriend already! I'm just thinking too much. Yes, thinking too much. 

I came home to a quiet house. I opened Yoona's door, half hoping that she was there. I saw her sleeping soundly and I felt my heart at ease. I walked back downstairs and saw Taeyeon lying asleep on the couch. She had open and one of her hands hanging off the couch. I walked over to her and thanked her. Why am I talking to a sleeping person? She can't even hear me. I decided to go to bed when Taeyeon suddenly woke up. 

"Oh, you're back." She was rubbing her sleepiness off her eyes.

"Eh, yeah. Thanks for bringing Yoona back. I didn't mean to chase her away."

"No problem. You know you should really try to get know Yoona better. She has a talent show tomorrow and I know that she wants you to be there. And I hope that you can make it because I know I will be there to support her. Well, good night." She closed the door behind her and I just slouched down on the couch. 

Talent show? She never told me. Well, she never tells me anything. Maybe I should go. 

 

It was 6PM and Yoona's talent show starts at 7PM. I finished my work as soon as possible and quickly ran to my car. It was 645PM. Fifteen minutes. Okay, I can make it. I drove over the speed limit to make it in time. When I was about to cross the intersection, a car was honking at me. I noticed it was still red light. Just when I was about to back up, the car came to a stop and slightly crashed into my car. I was fine and I wanted to be on time. 730PM. Ow. I'm late! I can make it at the end! The person was yelling at me for not looking, but I ignored him and kept driving with my head a little lightheaded. I arrived at Yoona's school, but everyone left. There was no one to be found. I drove home. 

"Didn't I tell you to go to Yoona's talent show?" The moment I walked in, Taeyeon was already bashing on me. 

I was feeling really lightheaded by the time I came in. I leaned my head on the door, gaining some support. 

"Are you okay?" I turned my head and saw Taeyeon's mouth moving, but I couldn't hear anything. 

My body finally gave up and finally collasped.