Promise

I Need a Housemaid

Jessica's POV

I didn't mean for Taeyeon to leave. I haven't seen for the whole day and she comes home telling me that she had been with Tiffany. Wouldn't jealousy take over you? I just feel so insecure. There's no many girls out there and yet, Taeyeon chose me. I started crying on the couch when Taeyeon left. Why is loving someone so painful? Taengoo, please appear in front of me right now.

 

Yoona's POV

I went down to the kitchen to get a drink of water when I heard sobbing. I looked in the living and saw Jessica curled up in a ball and crying. I quickly called Taeyeon. 

"Taeyeon! I think something's wrong with my auntie! She's doesn't look good! Come here quick!" 

I knew that Taeyeon liked Jessica. I can tell by the way she looks at her. I've got to admit it. Taeyeon was the best nanny I've ever gotten. She took the time to know me and take care of me even when I pushed her away. I wanted her and Jessica to be together. Besides, they look good together anyway. Might as well help Taeyeon. 

 

Taeyeon's POV

I got a call from Yoona that Jessica wasn't feeling good. I quickly grabbed a sweatshirt and ran out the door. I arrived at Jessica's place and saw her curled up on the sofa. I walked to her and saw her sleeping. I saw tissue everywhere. Her eyes were red from crying. "I hate it when you sleep on the couch." I picked her up and carried her to her room. "Why were you crying, Sica? I like it when you smile." I said to her sleeping figure. 

I kissed her forehead and was about to head out, "Taengoo. Don't leave me." 

I turned back, "I'm right here."

"I trust you," she kept her eyes close.

"I know," I sat down beside her bed.

"You don't know. I admit I'm jealous. Did you know how painful it was to hear that you were with Tiffany the whole day? You didn't text nor call me. I feel so insecure. There's so many girls out there, but you chose me. I'm scared that you'll leave me. I'm scared you'll choose Tiffany over me." Tears began to fall from her closed eyes. 

I wiped them away, "I won't leave you. My heart belongs to you now. There's nowhere my heart would be happier other than in your hands. Just trust me." 

"I'm scared. I may be the best lawyer that never lost a case, but I can't lose you."

"I'm right here, Sica. You're not going to lose me. I'm not going anywhere. I love you." I kissed her forehead, her eyes, her nose, then her lips.

"Promise?"

"I promise." I sealed the promise with a kiss.

"Sleep with me." She scooted over to make space for me, "I want to snuggle with you."

I lied down sideways and opened my arms. She scooted closer, her face on my neck. I kissed her head, "I love you."

"I love you, too." She hugged me closer and we drifted away together.

 

 

Tomorrow's Monday! :( At least I updated this weekend. I'll try to update during the week.