Introduction

I Need a Housemaid

Hey there. I'm Jung Sooyeon, but I go by Jessica. I guess I can say I'm a successful lawyer. I had dated many people, men and women, but never found the right one, so I'm still a bachelorette. I live in a big house with my niece since her parents died in a car accident. I often have housemaids over to clean the housemaids over to clean the house and babysit my niece. However, I always had to fire these housemaids. You want to know why? They either start falling in love with me or couldn't handle my niece. I'm currently in need of another housemaid since the precious one started to fall in love with me. I came home to her dressed in a pink, y night gown. I kicked her out immediately. Why can't I find a normal housemaid? Is it too much to ask for??

 

Hi! I'm Kim Taeyeon! I don't really have a job, so I constantly read newspaper ads to find one. I currently live with my sister, Kim Hyoyeon. She's a florist. Whenever I'm not outside looking for a job, I would help her deliver flowers. One fact about me? I love kids! They're so cute and innocent. I wish I was still a kid, so carefree and worry free. Oh! I just found someone who needs a housemaid. Jessica Jung...hmmmm. I'll go give her a call. I'll talk to you guys later! Bye! Have a happy day! That's my motto.