Train Station

Wisdom Teeth

The holidays surely went by quickly next thing I know and I’m here waiting for the next train to arrive that will head to high school.I was still in disbelief over the whole high school thing and I was paranoid about everything got to do with high school at the moment.

I had so many problems in my mind that I sort of don’t have to worry about yet I do.How will I ace all my exams this semester?How will I maintain my grades?How will I fit in?How will I make friends?How do you even make friends?Yes I’m serious,my only ever close friend was Eunji and she asked me to be friends with her but in high school it won’t be poof like that and last question……What do I do when I see Luhan?

I thought of even more questions to annoy my but I stopped doing that when the gust of the trains expelled and almost blew my skirt.Luckily,I was able to quickly hold my skirt down.

“The train on platform _ has arrived.The train will be heading to _______,________,________,__________ and last stop ________.Doors will now open”

“You’ll be fine,you’ll be fine,you’ll be fine,”I chanted to myself repeatedly while gripping onto the straps of my bag and walking to the train slowly.

“You’ll be fine,”I heard a voice say and a quite familiar voice to.

I lifted my head and one metre away from me was - - - - - Luhan.He was holding onto a looped leather strap attached to the ceiling and his other hand was buried into his pocket while looking at the opposite direction.

The doors closed and the train was full and the only remaining space was 5 people away from Luhan.I walked passed him and awkwardly greeted him”Hi,”

He didn’t say anything,instead he pursed his lips and nodded.

“Excuse me,”I said with my hands together leading the way.I held tightly onto the strap and from a distance I was looking at Luhan who was coolly listening to music.He then turned his head around and so I quickly looked away and shuffled behind the people in front of me.

I always had the urge to turn in Luhan’s direction since I sensed someone staring at me or maybe it was just the little baby of the sunglassed lady.

At each stop numbers of passengers were getting off and a little were getting off.We were two stops away from the school and the five people who were barriers to Luhan and I were all gone. At the second last stop it was just Luhan,an old couple and I left in our section of the train.

I wasn’t hungry at home so I took out a packet of chips and started eating it on the train.There was no ticket checker anyway to tell.My head managed to turn around quickly just to get a small glimpse of Luhan but I found his set of eyes already staring so I nearly nearly choked on a chip.

A small cough managed to come out”Uh uh do you want some,”I said offering the chips awkwardly.

He took out one earpiece from his right air and shook his head”I’m fine,”

The old woman who I thought was asleep clasped her hands together”Ahhh Yongseo remember the days when we were like that,”

The old man took off his glasses and started laughing”Uh yeah yeah good old days,”

I awkwardly smiled politely.

“Last stop ________,doors are now opening,”

I sighed with relief.Perfect timing to cut the awkwardness.The doors opened and a bunch of people were already waiting.

“I’ll be going,”I said to Luhan.He nodded without a word and headed the opposite direction.Where’s he going?

I was actually hoping we’d walk together but that’d be awkwards.Besides that stuff only happens in unrealistic and delusional dramas though I’d wish for that.My tummy grumbled still dissatisfied with the packet of chips so I headed to the nearby kiosk to get a few snacks.

As I waited for the cashier to pay my things I looked at the advertisements around the train station and surprisingly there was and advert for Hyundai Cheongun.

“Hyunda Cheongun leaders of the next generation,”read a junior student.

“I want to go there!”

“Oh,oh that girl she has the uniform.She must be attending at that school,”pointed a boy.

I smiled politely and bowed”Annyeonghase-,”

“But she doesn’t look smart,”he added.

I sighed and just walked away.Hmmm I’ll remember your faces and see if you guys will end up in this school. I will be the leader of the next generation.