Village Ventures

Wisdom Teeth

A/N: SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO SORRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! It's been like half a year and like I haven't updated this story due to many reasons school,lack of motivation,exams,assignments,no internet and I wasn't sure how I'd plan this story. In order for the fans of Luhan and this story and Lurong I will continue this story and finish it. If I don't you can all report me and whatever >_<. So I'm not sure where this story is going but it's going somewhere and I'm like already thinking about the sequel but not about the ending of this. I have like so many ideas but I don't finish it waiii but yeah sorry once again for neglecting this story. I was actually planning on deleting it since I didn't some people were still reading it and um shoutout to yylials.


Chorong's POV

"Chorong can you run to get some of these things please?"my mother said as she handed me a scrunched up yellow post it note.

I rubbed my eyes and brushed my hair back"It's Sunday morning," I replied.

"Afternoon actually,"

I looked at the wall clock hung above the kitchen dinner table and sighed. 12:33pm already? It was a Sunday so everyone would be basically at home right? I didn't bother to change much so I just wore what I woke up with, a grey loose shirt and knee length tights. A platter of the finest fried rice was set out infront of me causing my eyes to open up double its size. It was rare to have meat on our fried rice"What's this for?"

"Nothing just left over meat,"mum replied.

I scratched my head thinking it was some sort of reward but hey"thanks,". I sat down completely focused on my meal savouring each grain and speck not leaving a single trail behind. All done when a I felt a tugging sensation on my shirt. Joonyo looked at me with his large orbs and pointed at the clock. I slouched my shoulders and put on my shoes as the shops would be closing early today.

Luhan POV

I looked at the my  white G-Shock watch and mumbled the numbers I was counting in my head. Where is that guy seriously? He always plans things at an early time but comes late. I literally waited on this bench for an hour. Not that my patience or loyalty is good,just that the shop had fast and stable wi-fi connection. I was winning in a game of Fantasy runner when Suho's name popped up"Yo where the heck are you?" 

"Um-erm something came up so I can't meet you today," This guy..leaving me alone at this time of day and in this kind of place.

"What are you serious?"

"Yea-yeah it was unsuspected,"

"Is-is that a girl's voice," I slightly raised my tone hoping he would notice but he just said no and talk to you later before hanging up. Of course, the only reason Suho would ditch me was for a girl not even for his family. What a player. We're very a like the main difference is he has a lot of girls and no eye for any whilst I have none but an eye for one. Also he's filthy stinking rich.

The foodcourt was growing in population so I decided to withdraw money before going out the shops. Maybe today I'll just go to the village market instead of the mall,it's calming and less filled with people from school. I've actually seen no one from school there except maybe five.

Chorong's POV

I held Joonyo's hand as the traffic light turned green and fortunately I held tightly because we would've been separated by the mob of people crossing the road. So all I have to buy was like the basic stuff like tissue paper. I would've gone to the village but since there was aircon at the shops I decided to go there instead.

"Ugh watch where you're going,"a familar nasally high voice said. I could tell who it was from that annoying bratty voice and that strong lavender toilet airfreshner level but expensive perfume. As I jerked my head up I knew I was right.Park Jiyeon.She glared at me and fortunately she didn't say or do anything else to start a commotion. She was one of the nicest in her group but their group wasn't nice at all. After she left I could still smell her presence and her gang not far away so I opted for the village. They'd never go there since they'd be afraid of the molecules in the fish smell covalently bonding with their perfume. Those were the wise words of wisdom from Sulli. It sounds stupid that it was too stupid not to recite.

The village was a better alternative,not snobby but down to earth people and cheaper prices plus you can bargain here. Making sure Joonyo was beside me we walked down the the market checking off our list. With the remainders we indulged ourselves with pan fried mandu and fishcake. The succlent and juicy meat that filled the mandu was to die for. I closed my eyes and as I opened them Joonyo was no longer beside me until I heard his laugh from behind me.

Luhan's POV

I'm still annoyed and peeved with Suho. I could be inside playing Destiny but I sacrificed all that for him. All of it. I might as well stick around here anyway because it's a Sunday and well there's stores in the village that only pop up on Sundays like the shop of this cute ahjumma that makes beanies. I've bought two beanies from her and they were comfortable actually the second one was my request and she gave me a discount.

"Annyeonghaseyo,"I greeted.

"Ah Luhan-ah,"she said"Ever since you came I've been getting more customers and they were predominantly females,it must be all because of you is that right?"

I blushed in embarrassment. To hear that the beanies were selling more after I came was nice but all because of me-I definitely don't think so. As I examined the beanies a white beanie caught my eye with a hamster embellished on it. It looks like Chorong especially the cheeks haha.

"Oh that side is for girls,"the ahjumma said.

I nodded awkwardly"Oh yeah it was um just-pretty,"

"Or were you thinking about someone?"

I was but I shook my head"Ah nn-no-no,"

"Listen,if you have a girlfriend take her here and if I think you match well I'll give it to you for free,"

I smiled that was really nice. I think we'd match well but the only trouble is getting her.Like hasn't she noticed that I like her for all these years. I've given her multiple signs. It's either she's blind or she's just not interested in me. With my actions I'm pretty sure it's the second one. I bid my farewell and spotted a small familar potato head on the way. A smile crept along my fingers as he looked exactly the same. Steadily I creeped up behind him and scared the hell out of him"BA!"

"Ah!" he jumped. Even as a boy you had to admit he was cute well his sister was cute to. Speaking of his sister she must be here to or possibly her parents. I wonder where~